Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,553 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Watch This Short Video Of Nairalander Rapper Freestyle To Isiego Instrumental - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Watch This Short Video Of Nairalander Rapper Freestyle To Isiego Instrumental (434 Views)

Siofra Exposed. Real Pictures Of Nairalander Siofra. / Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander / Nairalander Rapper Kuttie On A New Shot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch This Short Video Of Nairalander Rapper Freestyle To Isiego Instrumental by Iamkuttie(m): 3:39pm On May 27, 2018
My name is Kuttie StylebOi,

Fellow Nairalanders Please watch and air your view.

I Beg u in the name of God, Just don't view the thread and leave, please show me love.

Also Subscribe to Our Channel after viewing, will further on be posting more freestyle on Trending Songs to the channel.

Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44, Farano Rocktation

please sirs, Help me with Publicity,

the link...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVRxUee-8vk&itct=CBgQpDAYASITCIzbksbCpNsCFVdw4AodP0YOYVIGS3V0dGll&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en-GB
Re: Watch This Short Video Of Nairalander Rapper Freestyle To Isiego Instrumental by Iamkuttie(m): 4:15pm On May 27, 2018
Seun please. sad
help a talent
Re: Watch This Short Video Of Nairalander Rapper Freestyle To Isiego Instrumental by Hashimyussufamao(m): 4:52pm On Jul 25, 2018
Iamkuttie:
My name is Kuttie StylebOi,

Fellow Nairalanders Please watch and air your view.

I Beg u in the name of God, Just don't view the thread and leave, please show me love.

Also Subscribe to Our Channel after viewing, will further on be posting more freestyle on Trending Songs to the channel.

Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44, Farano Rocktation

please sirs, Help me with Publicity,

the link...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVRxUee-8vk&itct=CBgQpDAYASITCIzbksbCpNsCFVdw4AodP0YOYVIGS3V0dGll&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en-GB

I'm an artiste, I'm a rapper.
Not Am an artist, Am a rapper. Take note bro.
Re: Watch This Short Video Of Nairalander Rapper Freestyle To Isiego Instrumental by Iamkuttie(m): 5:03pm On Jul 25, 2018
Hashimyussufamao:

I'm an artiste, I'm a rapper. Not Am an artist, Am a rapper. Take note bro.
ok, thanks, hope u watched the video?
Re: Watch This Short Video Of Nairalander Rapper Freestyle To Isiego Instrumental by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
U just waste my time.. If u dey rap, rap no be all rappers must freestyle abeg angry
Re: Watch This Short Video Of Nairalander Rapper Freestyle To Isiego Instrumental by Hashimyussufamao(m): 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2018
Iamkuttie:

ok, thanks, hope u watched the video?
Also it's artiste not artist. all d best bro.

(1) (Reply)

Man Proposes To 4-year-old Daughter With Ring After Marrying Her Mother (video) / I Need Your Help / 4 Great Ways To Make Your Long Distance Relationship Less Lonely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.