Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. (11018 Views)

Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men / 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana / Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by Henkor: 4:54pm On May 27, 2018
I came across a post on the homepage regarding the "unnaturalness" of homosexuality. The post was predicated on the assertion that nobody is born gay, and this claim seemed to be well subscribed by lots of the people who viewed the post, despite the fact that majority of the arguments made in favor of this claim emerged from a place of rational muddiness, insufficient knowledge, and weren't put forward in a particularly convincing fashion.

I created this post in order to have a civil and open minded conversation with Mhisbliss, so that I can really understand her position, air my disagreements and see if we can both enlighten ourselves on this slippery subject.
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by mhisbliss(f): 5:01pm On May 27, 2018
Henkor:
I came across a post on the homepage regarding the "unnaturalness" of homosexuality. The post was predicated on the assertion that nobody is born gay, and this claim seemed to be well subscribed by lots of the people who viewed the post, despite the fact that majority of the arguments made in favor of this claim emerged from a place of rational muddiness, insufficient knowledge, and weren't put forward in a particularly convincing fashion.

I created this post in order to have a civil and open minded conversation with Mhisbliss, so that I can really understand her position, air my disagreements and see if we can both enlighten ourselves on this slippery subject.
Go on
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by SoapQueen(f): 5:04pm On May 27, 2018
I'd be the Referee!
*blows whistle*
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by kazyhm(m): 5:06pm On May 27, 2018
the trophy is with me
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by Henkor: 5:08pm On May 27, 2018
mhisbliss:
Go on

I appreciate the fact that you accepted my invitation.

What do you mean when you say homosexuality is unnatural and what's your criteria for defining a behavior as unnatural?
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by mhisbliss(f): 5:18pm On May 27, 2018
Henkor:

What do you mean when you say homosexuality is unnatural and what's your criteria for defining a behavior as unnatural?
You're welcome.

Firstly I'd love to point it out that unnatural in this case means "Not in accordance with Nature, artificial, typical, abnormal, aberrant, vicarious and freakish.

We were born with sex organs that are designed to complement each other, we're normally wired to be attracted to members of the opposite sex for companionship and reproduction, in a case where an individual start getting attracted to a member of same sex it becomes unnatural.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by N0favors: 5:22pm On May 27, 2018
Henkor:

Have you ever heard of repetitive behaviour in animals?

1 Like

Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 5:23pm On May 27, 2018
Lemme invite intelligent people to this thread.

CC hopefullandlord, Catfishbilly, Capslocked and Co. I no too Sabi rational debate about homosexuality.

Food don done abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by IamPlato(m): 5:24pm On May 27, 2018

AIT Live!

Homosexuals In The Studio lipsrsealed
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 5:24pm On May 27, 2018
1sharon, it's been a while.
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by Safiaa(f): 5:25pm On May 27, 2018
I’m going to learn something on this thread
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by IamPlato(m): 5:27pm On May 27, 2018

Okay End This Debate.

Homosexuality Is A Brain Disorder. Simple!

Highqueen Lefulefu Lalas247 Harddon

4 Likes

Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by UDUJ(m): 5:27pm On May 27, 2018
Henkor:

mhisbliss:
Go on
Henkor:

mhisbliss:
You're welcome.

Firstly I'd love to point it out that unnatural in this case means "Not in accordance with Nature, artificial, typical, abnormal, aberrant, vicarious and freakish.

We were born with sex organs that are designed to complement each other, we're normally wired to be attracted to members of the opposite sex for companionship and reproduction, in a case where an individual start getting attracted to a member of same sex it becomes unnatural.

Maturity from both sides, no insults just mutual respect. This is how I envision Nairaland to be. Kudos everyone cool

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 5:27pm On May 27, 2018
Safiaa:
I’m going to learn something on this thread
LoL

Shift lemme sit close to you. It's mycoplasma. Hope you still recall?
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by IamPlato(m): 5:29pm On May 27, 2018
1stSonOfLucifer:

CC hopefullandlord, Catfishbilly, Capslocked and Co. I no too Sabi rational debate about homosexuality.

Food don done abeg

How Come You Did Not Invite Me too? I Am The Father Of Newton
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 5:29pm On May 27, 2018
Atheists are needed on this thread oo.
CC dalam0n, dalaman, hardmirror. Hopefullandlord, Catfishbilly.
You guys ones debated this stuff
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by IamPlato(m): 5:30pm On May 27, 2018
UDUJ:

Maturity from both sides, no insults just mutual respect. This is how I envision Nairaland to be. Kudos everyone cool

This One Happens One In 20years In This Section

1 Like

Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 27, 2018
IamPlato:

Okay End This Debate.

High.queen Leful.efu Lalas.247 Har.ddon
na wao dem still dey yarn about this gay talk cheesy
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 5:31pm On May 27, 2018
IamPlato:

How Come You Did Not Invite Me too? I Am The Father Of Newton
you're not active on religion section. Anyways, since you have invited yourself technically, Oyah, come sidon near me
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by IamPlato(m): 5:32pm On May 27, 2018
lefulefu:
na wao dem still dey about this gay talk cheesy

I'm Just Tired of This Whole Wahala...

These Ones Wants To Start TVc debate...

Even Mad Man Will Look For Pussy to Put His John Thomas
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 27, 2018
The only disgusting thing about homosexuality is doing it through the an us thing.what disgusts me is this. What of if u encounter number 2 as u are doing your thing? How do u handle it?
Aside that, I'm very comfortable with homosexuals. Actually prefer them to lesbians. Love the effeminate ones.
There was one in our camp during nysc. His elder sister was there too. She said the guy had been like that since childhood and all the beating and deliverance didn't work so they let him be. Very jovial and brilliant guy.

The thing about homosexuality is genetic coding gone wrong. Every male and female has some hormones nature entrusted to him or her to become a he or her.
When a woman has more than the required hormones in the system (that particular hormone is what make u and I behave like we do), this is what we get.
A layman's explanation.
The way dna malfunction can make one a heamophrodite. Some people have parts of male and female reproductive make ups. A man with a full breast and dick with a vj.

When explain scientific happenings, we Africans usually don't want to learn cause backwardness is in our blood. Others researched and found out why these people are the way they are but we are still busy using "its not part of our culture,they are not born this way etc " to debate science. What do u guys actually know of our culture, it has evolved a lot and still evolving. As time goes on, homosexuals will be integrated in our society if u actually follow evolution of culture.The time is not yet ripe for that bit it must happen.
Who knows we will start frowning face on calling children witches and killing twins.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by iamJ(m): 5:33pm On May 27, 2018
Attention seeking left and right

Una go tire, Nairaland fame ends and begins here

1 Like

Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by IamPlato(m): 5:34pm On May 27, 2018
1stSonOfLucifer:
you're not active on religion section. Anyways, since you have invited yourself technically, Oyah, come sidon near me

So Religion Section Is Interesting... I Will Check It Out Too
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 5:36pm On May 27, 2018
IamPlato:

So Religion Section Is Interesting... I Will Check It Out Too
home for rational people. But if you're not strong enough, your faith might be shaken
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by iamJ(m): 5:36pm On May 27, 2018
IamPlato:

Okay End This Debate.

Highqueen Lefulefu Lalas247 Harddon
same way you said scamming is an innocent mistake

Oga shut up u don't know anything

Humans are like blank paper we can become anything, there has been gays for centuries and they will still be gays, if u choose to love a goat and u allow urself believe it, u will love the goat no be madness be that, it's the persons choice, all these poor people that should worry Abt their full stop life will be worrying about what they can't change

Apple CEO is gay and is more intelligent than u would ever be, go and kill him na, nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 27, 2018
IamPlato:

I'm Just Tired of This Whole Wahala...

These Ones Wants To Start TVc debate...

Even Mad Man Will Look For Pussy to Put His John Thomas
hahaha grin grin

Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by Safiaa(f): 5:37pm On May 27, 2018
1stSonOfLucifer:

LoL

Shift lemme sit close to you. It's mycoplasma. Hope you still recall?
yeah sure wink
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by hopefulLandlord: 5:38pm On May 27, 2018
1stSonOfLucifer:

Food don done abeg

I've gone through the thread that hit Front-page and its obvious OP his too ignorant, arrogant and insulting for me to have a rational discourse with. I'd give this thread s chance IF I don't notice the same behaviors here as the arrogance and insults might just be she has some history with those people she insulted

2 Likes

Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by mhisbliss(f): 5:38pm On May 27, 2018
I wish a mod would oversee this and ban the derailers
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 5:40pm On May 27, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

I've gone through the thread that hit Front-page and its obvious OP his too ignorant, arrogant and insulting for me to have a rational discourse with. I'd give this thread s chance IF I don't notice the same behaviors here as the arrogance and insults might just be she has some history with those people she insulted
Thanks for honoring my invite.

CC mhisbliss, not hurling of words. Let's see how this thread ends....
Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by N0favors: 5:41pm On May 27, 2018
iamJ:
same way you said scamming is an innocent mistake

Oga shut up u don't know anything

Humans are like blank paper we can become anything, there has been gays for centuries and they will still be gays, if u choose to love a goat and u allow urself believe it, u will love the goat no be madness be that, it's the persons choice, all these poor people that should worry Abt thier full stop life will be worrying about what they can't change

Apple CEO is gay and is more intelligent than u would ever be, go and kill him na, nonsense
You are contradicting yourself. If like you claimed 'humans are like blank papers' then how is being gay natural since they came blank? Don't you think some other factors must have contributed to their being gay?

If you say 'gayism' is natural, then cannibalism and coprophagia is natural huh? Lol

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Conversation With Mhisbliss On The Subject Of Homosexuality. by hopefulLandlord: 5:44pm On May 27, 2018
mhisbliss:
You're welcome.

Is anal sex with the opposite sex also unnatural? I ask because I notice people that play the unnatural card aren't as vocal about anal sex between 2 different sexes as anal sex between 2 same sexes

Companionship is not sex related

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Do A Woman waste Time Before Saying "Yes" To A Man She Loves So Much? / Why Young Girls Prefer To Date Married Men As Their Lovers / THIS New Photos Of The World's Hottest Grandma' Will Make Your Joystick Stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.