Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,203 members, 7,842,502 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference (13315 Views)

Two Commissioners In Ebonyi Exchange Blows In Public / Anambra & Delta Police Commissioners Storm Head Bridge Onitsha- Pictures / Obaseki: Oshiomhole Compiled List Of Commissioners In His Living Room In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference by Okoroawusa: 9:00am On May 28, 2018
Emma Powerless is warning Anambra CP?

hahahahaha!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:43am On May 28, 2018
Yyeske:
You have no job so it's understandable, here in Anambra, no market has been earmarked to close that day as usual, neither have schools, banks and offices, public or private declared Wednesday, 30th May as work free day. Sit at home wherever you are but Anambra State no send you.
Last year Anambra was on locked down and it will repeat itself this year so stop peddling falsehood.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference by Macon1212: 10:44am On May 28, 2018
This memorial day does not worth any celebration at all. It was an unnecessary war because it was not successful and it decimated millions of igbo lives.
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference by onyeka001: 10:44am On May 28, 2018
I don't think this one will work because some people have lost interest in Biafra and ipob particularly in owerri IMO state nothing moves us again about Biafra

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference by Nobody: 10:46am On May 28, 2018
My Father lost everything to that war, he was not a Biafra Soldier, he was more. He was a young guy doing business but he was forced to carry the bag of bullets by the Biafra Soldiers to the war front, he was in charge of the bag that their personal effects were in. And he survived that war but lost his adulthood and all of his assets, yet he was not Igbo.

I and my family will honor my father's effort to contribute to a war he knew nothing about, so we will stay home that day and eat our local dishes and pray for the Souls of those who attempted to find Freedom.

Slavery is a choice, my father joined the fight not to be a slave, even though they lost, at least they tried.

I am anti-slavery, and I must respect the wish of the Biafrans.

I will stay at home, if not for anything but to prove that Slavery is a choice. I am not a slave of 9-5..lol

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference by Kylekent59: 10:47am On May 28, 2018
We Nigerians are the cause to our own problem. Too much hate results to conflict.

Some are good at making derogatory speech /comments but can't even control their life.

Greediness and tribalism are the reason why we are not progressing in this country.

I havent found a better aspirant for the 2019 election to support. We just need a leader that is not tribalistic and greedy.

The one that places the well being of her citizens first and treats them as his own.

I hot this time unarmed people won't be shot this time around.
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:49am On May 28, 2018
omaar12:
most schools have declared public holiday down here, cousin have a week long holiday from Monday to Friday (Tuesday is a Nigerian public holiday while Wednesday is a biafran holiday, Thursday and Friday is mid term break so why bother going to school on Monday). am personally observing it. we mourn our dead those who fought gallantly and sacrificed their lives. if Nigeria was a sane country it would have declared a public holiday to show how serious they where with the 3R's. we will continue to honor our dead and fallen heroes.

Bro, listen to yourself.

You expect a sane country to declare public holiday for rebels. It is like asking the American government to declare public holidays for the rebels of the American Civil War.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference by Akpa133(m): 10:54am On May 28, 2018
They dont have the right to say anything concerning our great country Nigeria bcoz the court of law has proscribed ipob

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference by Juchii(m): 10:55am On May 28, 2018
omaar12:
most schools have declared public holiday down here, cousin have a week long holiday from Monday to Friday (Tuesday is a Nigerian public holiday while Wednesday is a biafran holiday, Thursday and Friday is mid term break so why bother going to school on Monday). am personally observing it. we mourn our dead those who fought gallantly and sacrificed their lives. if Nigeria was a sane country it would have declared a public holiday to show how serious they where with the 3R's. we will continue to honor our dead and fallen heroes.

You are trying to push people into staying at home so that only you will open shop bah? You are not alone, infact, I am coming out. Igbo people and dark heart toward their brothers

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference by eddyslim(m): 10:56am On May 28, 2018
Lipscomb:
When this ipob terrorist organization Will learn.
As soon as fulani herdsmen learn

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference by Daguccizgreat(m): 11:04am On May 28, 2018
NonsoWow:
Anambra state will always be a pain in the ass of Ipod. The wawa Emma Powerless couldn't bear the heat in Anambra any longer that he had to relocate to enugu. I commend our gallant commissioner of polce and recommend that he deploy officers with live bullets to the streets of anambra on that day with order of shoot to kill because wawa and abakaliki criminals usually use the sit at home as cover to loot anambra-owned shops.
You are a pathetic afonja masquerading as an Anambra man. We know you folks so well

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference by tishbite41(m): 11:09am On May 28, 2018
Ucheosefoh:
Last year Anambra was on locked down and it will repeat itself this year so stop peddling falsehood.
don't mind the afonja

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference by kanubiafra: 11:12am On May 28, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
If you don't want them to sleep well...

Just mention Biafra grin grin grin
At The Mention Of The Name Biafra Every afonja Must craze

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference by uba1991: 11:26am On May 28, 2018
Where is my pyton? food is ready
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference by Lipscomb(m): 11:27am On May 28, 2018
HiddenShadow:

When Fulani Terrorists stop killing your people.
so you now agree that both herdsmen's and ipob are terrorist organization.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference by ruffDiamond: 11:27am On May 28, 2018
cheesy feral b~EAST from the EAST hating as usual..children born with deep-seated HATE !

b~EAST Of No Nation kiss_fela kuti
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference by arinze3131(m): 11:37am On May 28, 2018
NonsoWow:
Anambra state will always be a pain in the ass of Ipod. The wawa Emma Powerless couldn't bear the heat in Anambra any longer that he had to relocate to enugu. I commend our gallant commissioner of polce and recommend that he deploy officers with live bullets to the streets of anambra on that day with order of shoot to kill because wawa and abakaliki criminals usually use the sit at home as cover to loot anambra-owned shops.

just look at d trash U just wrote.
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference by monkiwi: 11:40am On May 28, 2018
sit at home kwa
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference by anaton(m): 11:46am On May 28, 2018
[quote author=BluntTheApostle post=67951622]

Bro, listen to yourself.

You expect a sane country to declare public holiday for rebels. It is like asking the American government to declare public holidays for the rebels of the American Civil War.[/quote

What do you think 4th of July in America is all about??
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference by ipobarecriminals: 11:47am On May 28, 2018
cheesy wink grin sad grin grin ipob jhudas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference by guru90: 11:49am On May 28, 2018
Biafra I stand! !.. I will call all my workers to sit at Home on 30th May, 2018...

That's best way to remember our lost biafran soldiers.....

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference by olapink: 11:51am On May 28, 2018
u want to honour ur fallen heros, yet more with fall by ur stupid sit at home order. we know majority of ur members re self employ. so they will easily adhere to the order. but any attempt to stop those working for the government of Nigeria will lead to more heroes falling. be wise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference by mbos: 11:54am On May 28, 2018
ONLY IGBOLAND??

IKWERRELAND
OGONILAND
IJAWLAND
IDOMALAND
SOUTHENER KADUNA
IKALAND
IGBANKE, IGEDELAND

ALL NORTHERN CHRISTENDOM
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference by noah91(m): 11:55am On May 28, 2018
omaar12:
Monday sef na Children's day break for here
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference by mbos: 11:56am On May 28, 2018
Macon1212:
This memorial day does not worth any celebration at all. It was an unnecessary war because it was not successful and it decimated millions of igbo lives.

ARE U A BIAFRAN??

THEN KEEP UR MOUTH SHUT

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 28, 2018
Yyeske:
You have no job so it's understandable, here in Anambra, no market has been earmarked to close that day as usual, neither have schools, banks and offices, public or private declared Wednesday, 30th May as work free day. Sit at home wherever you are but Anambra State no send you.
Sorry, who are you?
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference by dexterinc2003: 12:20pm On May 28, 2018
Solstar:
My Father lost everything to that war, he was not a Biafra Soldier, he was more. He was a young guy doing business but he was forced to carry the bag of bullets by the Biafra Soldiers to the war front, he was in charge of the bag that their personal effects were in. And he survived that war but lost his adulthood and all of his assets, yet he was not Igbo.

I and my family will honor my father's effort to contribute to a war he knew nothing about, so we will stay home that day and eat our local dishes and pray for the Souls of those who attempted to find Freedom.

Slavery is a choice, my father joined the fight not to be a slave, even though they lost, at least they tried.

I am anti-slavery, and I must respect the wish of the Biafrans.

I will stay at home, if not for anything but to prove that Slavery is a choice. I am not a slave of 9-5..lol

Go and ask Kanye West what happened the last time he said slavery was a choice, then learn to avoid generalised statements especially about sensitive issues like slavery.
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference by Barzinime(m): 12:35pm On May 28, 2018
Anaton Your head is malfunctioning undecided
BluntTheApostle:

Bro, listen to yourself.

You expect a sane country to declare public holiday for rebels. It is like asking the American government to declare public holidays for the rebels of the American Civil War.

What do you think 4th of July in America is all about?? [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UK Prime Minister Approves £750m Export Credit Facility For Lagos / Oshiomhole: We Must Return Edo To APC For Sustainable Development / Osinbajo Attends The 2021 All Nigeria Judges’ Conference In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.