Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,971 members, 7,838,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference (13306 Views)

Two Commissioners In Ebonyi Exchange Blows In Public / Anambra & Delta Police Commissioners Storm Head Bridge Onitsha- Pictures / Obaseki: Oshiomhole Compiled List Of Commissioners In His Living Room In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference by meccuno: 3:48pm On May 28, 2018
Ojiofor:

I know very well bro,he isn't Igbo but lives in Onitsha as he said.
no igbo man with sense would come in the open to castigate his brother who has done no wrong. i probably might not agree with the methods of IPOB but i don't go about insulting or talking down on any one of them. if those so called igbos believe the IPOB are on the wrong path, then they should come out and chart a course that helps the igbo interest or forever be quiet. this forum is faceless so any body can claim what they are not. but when you see an igbo man who has the interest of his people at heart you would definitely know. any one who openly criticizes his tribesmen when they are not wrong just to be on the side of political correctness is probably not igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference by omaar12(m): 3:52pm On May 28, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

Bro, listen to yourself.

You expect a sane country to declare public holiday for rebels. It is like asking the American government to declare public holidays for the rebels of the American Civil War.
how much do you know about the American civil war, how are those rebellious States doing in contrast to the Nigerian rebel states, if the American rebel state where being treated as badly as the Nigerian rebel states I bet you they would have rebelled again and again. so stop comparing america to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference by Balyz: 3:56pm On May 28, 2018
BankeSmalls:
I am sitting at home with my entire local government on the 30th grin
NNamdi Kanu will be lying in an unmarked, shallow grave on the 30th grin
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference by Ojiofor: 3:56pm On May 28, 2018
meccuno:
no igbo man with sense would come in the open to castigate his brother who has done no wrong. i probably might not agree with the methods of IPOB but i don't go about insulting or talking down on any one of them. if those so called igbos believe the IPOB are on the wrong path, then they should come out and chart a course that helps the igbo interest or forever be quiet. this forum is faceless so any body can claim what they are not. but when you see an igbo man who has the interest of his people at heart you would definitely know. any one who openly criticizes his tribesmen when they are not wrong just to be on the side of political correctness is probably not igbo.

There many fake Igbos in this forum and few Igbo efulefus that are self hating.
From their comments you will know them.Good example is a handle called okoroAwuşa and yyeŞke,nGene too.
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:01pm On May 28, 2018
omaar12:
how much do you know about the American civil war, how are those rebellious States doing in contrast to the Nigerian rebel states, if the American rebel state where being treated as badly as the Nigerian rebel states I bet you they would have rebelled again and again. so stop comparing america to Nigeria.

Please, we are not talking about treatment here.

A rebel is a rebel and no sane country will give holidays for slain rebels. You people can make that happen when you get your own country. Nigeria will only honor Nigerian soldiers (July 6 is Nigerian Army Day for Nigerian soldiers who lost their lives in World Wars I and II and the Civil War).

Are you saying Nigeria should also remember rebel soldiers? Which sane country does that?
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference by BankeSmalls(f): 4:02pm On May 28, 2018
Balyz:
NNamdi Kanu will be lying in an unmarked, shallow grave on the 30th grin

So friggn what? grin

We are sitting at home for one week sef.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference by omaar12(m): 4:07pm On May 28, 2018
Juchii:

You are trying to push people into staying at home so that only you will open shop bah? You are not alone, infact, I am coming out. Igbo people and dark heart toward their brothers
on the contrary am not, and lol I don't have a shop my business doesn't require that I should have a shop, am a salary earner and I do business by the side.
that being said if you want to open your business you should, I lost my grandfather during the massacre in the north before the war.
God bless his soul that he bundled my grandmum, my dad and his siblings and sent them back home, that the last they heard from him. with biafra something died and that the holders of our customs/traditions and history.
as those that these history where suppose to be passed down to went to war in defense of their land,pride and dignity.
it is my belief that biafra would rise someday BT what about our history? it is dead with our fallen heroes.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference by Balyz: 4:09pm On May 28, 2018
BankeSmalls:

So friggn what? grin

We are sitting at home for one week sef.
If you like you can join him in the grave na your concern
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference by Yyeske(m): 4:20pm On May 28, 2018
toofit007:
for your information, there was no election in Anambra last year. 99.9% boycotted the fraud election. Only one percent came out to vote and they are party faithfuls. We shall prove you wrong come Wednesday.
We don hear you
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference by omaar12(m): 4:20pm On May 28, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

Please, we are not talking about treatment here.

A rebel is a rebel and no sane country will give holidays for slain rebels. You people can make that happen when you get your own country. Nigeria will only honor Nigerian soldiers (July 6 is Nigerian Army Day for Nigerian soldiers who lost their lives in World Wars I and II and the Civil War).

Are you saying Nigeria should also remember rebel soldiers? Which sane country does that?
bro this is a regional holiday we lost thousands and if not millions of our kit and kin in that war, remember the asaba massacre, if south west can declare June 12 a public holiday and still keep it going till today, I don't see the big deal when it comes to the sit at home order.
are you staying that the June 12 is greater that the lives of millions lost by the old south eastern region during the war.
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference by Yyeske(m): 4:25pm On May 28, 2018
Ojiofor:

There many fake Igbos in this forum and few Igbo efulefus that are self hating.
From their comments you will know them.Good example is a handle called okoroAwuşa and yyeŞke,nGene too.
I have noticed you
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 28, 2018
Blue3k:

Nobody bebefits overall since the pick wrong economic policies. They dont benefit since they live in same society abd deal with exact same issues.

You are economical with truths. That made you sycophant.

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference by Ojiofor: 5:08pm On May 28, 2018
Yyeske:
I have noticed you
grin wetin you go do?
You no fit shoot me with ur yeye AK47 because i no say na hungry police u be for Onitsha grin.
I dey very safe for my base for Ouagadougou.
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:08pm On May 28, 2018
omaar12:
bro this is a regional holiday we lost thousands and if not millions of our kit and kin in that war, remember the asaba massacre, if south west can declare June 12 a public holiday and still keep it going till today, I don't see the big deal when it comes to the sit at home order.
are you staying that the June 12 is greater that the lives of millions lost by the old south eastern region during the war.

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:13pm On May 28, 2018
omaar12:

OK, I get your point.

But you can't force it to happen. First, you have to come together and show some serious leadership structure that would push the idea with diplomacy.

Stubbornness or illegitimate means would only take the idea 20 years backward.
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference by omaar12(m): 5:24pm On May 28, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

OK, I get your point.

But you can't force it to happen. First, you have to come together and show some serious leadership structure that would push the idea with diplomacy.

Stubbornness or illegitimate means would only take the idea 20 years backward.
stubbornness and illegitimate is taking up arms and arm's is an indirect way of force, the government are the ones with arms we are only just resisting domination and if the government continue this way.
we might just pick up arm's someday.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:27pm On May 28, 2018
omaar12:
stubbornness and illegitimate is taking up arms and arm's is an indirect way of force, the government are the ones with arms we are only just resisting domination and if the government continue this way.
we might just pick up arm's someday.

Illegitimate means are means against the laws of a state or individual. We know that these people would want to infringe on the rights of others to force them to sit at home.

Moreover, this group is even an illegitimate one, unlike the NUT or ASUU, and so do not have rights to protest legitimately.
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference by Yyeske(m): 6:02pm On May 28, 2018
Ojiofor:

grin wetin you go do?
You no fit shoot me with ur yeye AK47 because i no say na hungry police u be for Onitsha grin.
I dey very safe for my base for Ouagadougou.
Lol
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference by Blue3k(m): 6:02pm On May 28, 2018
Jolar101:

You are economical with truths. That made you sycophant.

Is every policy passed bad for you personally? Lol your just annother conqured chest beater. Its sad you guys can't even influence politics in your own land.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference by anaton(m): 7:04pm On May 28, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

Pained about Biafra? I am stressed out about troublemakers. You have neither a voice nor a sensible leadership structure. All you have are thugs.

The only one sounding like a thug is you. All your comments are laced with insults. Even when I'm civil and mannered in our discourse, you spoil it with insults. To prove that I'm right, you are going to respond to this comment with more insults.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:11pm On May 28, 2018
anaton:

The only one sounding like a thug is you. All your comments are laced with insults. Even when I'm civil and mannered in our discourse, you spoil it with insults. To prove that I'm right, you are going to respond to this comment with more insults.

Insults? I bet you are referring to the wrong person.

Show me one of the insults in my comments so far Just one?
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference by anaton(m): 7:14pm On May 28, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

Don't be stupid. I was offline and didn't see your comment early.

How can one not know that July 4th is the Independence Day of the United States. That is the most popular Independence Day of any country. There is even a movie with that title.

And, don't be silly by trying to compare secession with independence.

America has July 4th, Nigeria has October 1st. So, what is your argument again?

Insult 1-Dont be stupid...... Don't be silly....
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference by anaton(m): 7:15pm On May 28, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

It appears like you are drunk.

What does that have to do with the American Civil War?

What does Independence Day have to do with the American Civil War?

Insult 2-It appears like you are drunk.
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:18pm On May 28, 2018
anaton:

Insult 2-It appears like you are drunk.
Those are not insults.
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference by anaton(m): 7:21pm On May 28, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

Those are not insults.

They are not insults abi.Anyway a thug is a thug.
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:45pm On May 28, 2018
Yyeske:
It won't repeat itself is what we are saying
Who are the we if I may ask
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference by Nobody: 12:50am On May 29, 2018
Blue3k:

Is every policy passed bad for you personally? Lol your just annother conqured chest beater. Its sad you guys can't even influence politics in your own land.

We are not interested in your stupid corrupt failed republic sham called elections of electing terrorists and murdres.

Now; Nigeria and enemies of Biafran, stay a fvck out of Biafra constitution. You people are too lazy that's why you all don't want Biafrans to all go back the rising SUN Biafraland.

#Referendum
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference by Unseen(m): 11:43am On May 29, 2018
Yyeske:
It won't repeat itself is what we are saying

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference by Blue3k(m): 12:54pm On May 29, 2018
Jolar101:

[s]We are not interested in your stupid corrupt failed republic sham called elections of electing terrorists and murdres.

Now; Nigeria and enemies of Biafran, stay a fvck out of Biafra constitution. You people are too lazy that's why you all don't want Biafrans to all go back the rising SUN Biafraland.

#Referendum[/s]

Lol conqured chest beater Biafra just a fantast till you get political support. Your elected representatives have sworn their fealty like the good vassals they are. You silly Igbos can continue shouting referendum, doing sit at homes and street marches. At the end of the day you guys are just conqured chest beaters talking about nonexistent country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bviS5aqi3fk

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 29, 2018
Blue3k:

Lol conqured chest beater Biafra just a fantast till you get political support. Your elected representatives have sworn their fealty like the good vassals they are. You silly Igbos can continue shouting referendum, doing sit at homes and street marches. At the end of the day you guys are just conqured chest beaters talking about nonexistent country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bviS5aqi3fk

They are not our representatives. When time comes we will choose our representatives.

Biafrans Sit-At-Home will crumble the zoo area businesses and economy. grin
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB Warns Police Commissioners In Igboland Against Interference by kkins25(m): 9:58pm On May 29, 2018
Solstar:
My Father lost everything to that war, he was not a Biafra Soldier, he was more. He was a young guy doing business but he was forced to carry the bag of bullets by the Biafra Soldiers to the war front, he was in charge of the bag that their personal effects were in. And he survived that war but lost his adulthood and all of his assets, yet he was not Igbo.

I and my family will honor my father's effort to contribute to a war he knew nothing about, so we will stay home that day and eat our local dishes and pray for the Souls of those who attempted to find Freedom.

Slavery is a choice, my father joined the fight not to be a slave, even though they lost, at least they tried.

I am anti-slavery, and I must respect the wish of the Biafrans.

I will stay at home, if not for anything but to prove that Slavery is a choice. I am not a slave of 9-5..lol
Loj, i was doubting you when you posted somewhere about the return of a particular character... I am starting to agree with you.... The moment sol.star mentioned at bolded- i remembered that particular character...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don’t Waste Your Time Going To Supreme Court, Sagay Counsels Atiku / Senators Receive Saudi Arabia Delegates At The National Assembly.. Photos / Port Harcourt, Bonny Ports At Stake If Igbos Choose Biafra Referendum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.