Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,776 members, 7,837,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Chris Sylva Will Begin His Political Campaign Tour As From July 2018 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chris Sylva Will Begin His Political Campaign Tour As From July 2018 (653 Views)

Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) / Ekiti State Releases Allocation From Federation Account For July 2018 / Lagos To Begin Embedded Power Project In July 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Sylva Will Begin His Political Campaign Tour As From July 2018 by chrissylva(m): 7:08am On May 28, 2018
are we ready for Chris Sylva to start his campaign nationwide

Re: Chris Sylva Will Begin His Political Campaign Tour As From July 2018 by Nobody: 7:35am On May 28, 2018
chrissylva:
I need ur support
Oga Chris, let me just give you a friendly advice from the opposing side: Change the word 'rule' to 'run' or 'lead'.

You ask me why? I will tell you: Nigerians don't want a Ruler. They want a Leader.

Best of luck, but we still support Buhari 2019; Igbo Presidency 2023. Politics without bitterness If Possible.
Re: Chris Sylva Will Begin His Political Campaign Tour As From July 2018 by chrissylva(m): 7:39am On May 28, 2018
I need ur support
Re: Chris Sylva Will Begin His Political Campaign Tour As From July 2018 by chrissylva(m): 7:47am On May 28, 2018
igbodefender:
Oga Chris, let me just give you a friendly advice from the opposing side: Change the word 'rule' to 'run' or 'lead'.

You ask me why? I will tell you: Nigerians don't want a Ruler. They want a Leader.

Best of luck, but we still support Buhari 2019; Igbo Presidency 2023. Politics without bitterness If Possible.
you will be shocked
Re: Chris Sylva Will Begin His Political Campaign Tour As From July 2018 by Nobody: 7:56am On May 28, 2018
chrissylva:
you will be shocked
The word rule is only used by dictators and absolute monarchs. Even the British monarch now uses the word reign instead of rule.
Change 'Not too young to Rule' in your poster to 'Not too young to Lead' before you mass print it or your opponents might use it to critisize you in the primaries. Nuff said.
Re: Chris Sylva Will Begin His Political Campaign Tour As From July 2018 by SoftP(m): 7:58am On May 28, 2018
Nigeria don suffer grin
U self wan rule grin

1 Like

Re: Chris Sylva Will Begin His Political Campaign Tour As From July 2018 by Nobody: 8:19am On May 28, 2018
Stop this nonesense and get a life. Ode
Re: Chris Sylva Will Begin His Political Campaign Tour As From July 2018 by chrissylva(m): 8:22am On May 28, 2018
igbodefender:
The word rule is only used by dictators and absolute monarchs. Even the British monarch now uses the word reign instead of rule.
Change 'Not too young to Rule' in your poster to 'Not too young to Lead' before you mass print it or your opponents might use it to critisize you in the primaries. Nuff said.
so English is ur issue now
Re: Chris Sylva Will Begin His Political Campaign Tour As From July 2018 by fergie001: 8:23am On May 28, 2018
No profile
No antecedent

Let us know who is Chris sylva?
Without opening the thread,I thought it was campaign against HIV or AIDS and all that..

So,as an electorate,I am asking who is Chris sylva and why should i vote for him?
Re: Chris Sylva Will Begin His Political Campaign Tour As From July 2018 by chrissylva(m): 8:23am On May 28, 2018
SoftP:
Nigeria don suffer grin U self wan rule grin
yes oh
Re: Chris Sylva Will Begin His Political Campaign Tour As From July 2018 by chrissylva(m): 8:24am On May 28, 2018
fergie001:
No profile
No antecedent

Let us know who is Chris sylva?
Without opening the thread,I thought it was campaign against HIV or AIDS and all that..

So,as an electorate,I am asking who is Chris sylva and why should invite for him?

https://www.nairaland.com/4506774/chris-sylva
Re: Chris Sylva Will Begin His Political Campaign Tour As From July 2018 by fergie001: 8:27am On May 28, 2018
Re: Chris Sylva Will Begin His Political Campaign Tour As From July 2018 by chrissylva(m): 8:29am On May 28, 2018
fergie001:
Ok,will look through
nice

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti 2018: APC Accuses Fayose Of Complicity In Bamidele Shooting Incident / What Buhari Said About Democracy In 1984 / Court Orders National Assembly To Begin Impeachment Process Against Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.