Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,486 members, 7,854,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:49 AM

How Buhari Saved Nigerian From Extinction – Orji Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari Saved Nigerian From Extinction – Orji Kalu (604 Views)

'Stop Donkeys From Extinction': Eyinnaya Abaribe Opposes Yahaya Abdullahi's Bill / Man Who Saved Nigerian Soldier In Orlu Begs Nnamdi Kanu Not To Kill Him VIDEO / Buhari Saved Nigeria From Embarrassment By Suspending Onnoghen –Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Buhari Saved Nigerian From Extinction – Orji Kalu by 11Ebiscoo: 7:47am On May 28, 2018
Former governor of Abia State and chieftain of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu, has declared that the APC deserves re-election in 2019 because the party has done well.

Kalu said the President Muhammadu Buhari-led Federal Government saved Nigeria from extinction by confronting the Boko Haram insurgency and improving the security architecture of the country.

“When Boko Haram was bombing churches, I told people that they will extend to mosques. If not for the way Buhari confronted Boko Haram and provided weapons for the military, Nigeria would not be here,” he noted.

Kalu, in a statement yesterday said the APC was in a very good state and that all disagreements within the party were essential elements of democracy.

“Everything happening in the ruling party is obtainable in other advanced democracies. I don’t see anything different from what is happening in the APC and what happens in other advanced democracies. In every democracy, there are disagreements and agreements after all we are not born of the same father and mother”, he said.

The former governor also dismissed the possibility of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) returning to power in 2019, and added that Nigerians should not trust the party after it looted public funds within 16 years it was in power.

“PDP will find it difficult to return to power; not the party that looted public funds, it is going to be difficult. The PDP has not shown the right reason why they should return to power because going back to power means returning to power to open our Central Bank and continue the looting,” he added.

Kalu specifically accused former President Olusegun Obasanjo and his friends in the PDP of sharing $16 billion earmarked for power projects between 1999 and 2007.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/05/how-buhari-saved-nigerian-from.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Saved Nigerian From Extinction – Orji Kalu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:50am On May 28, 2018
GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT.

SUDDENLY, Haters will start having headache reading this!

Una Doh!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Saved Nigerian From Extinction – Orji Kalu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:51am On May 28, 2018
The former governor also dismissed the possibility of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) returning to power in 2019, and added that Nigerians should not trust the party after it looted public funds within 16 years it was in power.

True words from THE MAN WEY SABI !!!
Re: How Buhari Saved Nigerian From Extinction – Orji Kalu by Nbote(m): 7:51am On May 28, 2018
Becos he has saved U from ur corruption conviction abi and ur cases and charges have suddenly also gone into extinction abi.. Seeing d kind of ppl singing PMB's praises is enough to tell d kind of person he is. Show me ur friends and I'll tell U who U are

4 Likes

Re: How Buhari Saved Nigerian From Extinction – Orji Kalu by Firefire(m): 7:53am On May 28, 2018
Orji Kalu the most fraudulent element in the entire Eastern Nigeria.

If the fraudulent party free you, posterity will surely catch up with you. Oloriburuku person.

5 Likes

Re: How Buhari Saved Nigerian From Extinction – Orji Kalu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:53am On May 28, 2018
Lol @ the 2 posters above me!! wink cheesy grin
Re: How Buhari Saved Nigerian From Extinction – Orji Kalu by spartan117(m): 7:54am On May 28, 2018
Lies, more lies. Do these people take Nigerians for fools? Do they have anything to offer except lies and propaganda

3 Likes

Re: How Buhari Saved Nigerian From Extinction – Orji Kalu by Firefire(m): 7:56am On May 28, 2018
[s]
post=67946856:

True words from THE MAN WEY SABI !!!
[/s]

Was the kworupt element not part of the looting 16-Years of PDP?

I wonder why Nigerians are being easily fooled by these kworupt elements.

APC = PDP. Same idiots with same looting ideology, but changing party to disguise their fraudulent intentions.

Fellow Nigerians, be WISE!

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari Saved Nigerian From Extinction – Orji Kalu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:00am On May 28, 2018
Firefire:
[s][/s]

Was the kworupt element not part of the looting 16-Years of PDP?

I wonder why Nigerians are being easily fooled by these kworupt elements.

APC = PDP. Same idiots with same looting ideology, but changing party to disguise their fraudulent intentions.

Fellow Nigerians, be WISE!

APC=PDP
I absolutely concur with that comrade!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Buhari Saved Nigerian From Extinction – Orji Kalu by ShobayoEmma(m): 8:02am On May 28, 2018
Extinction means progress to Kalu. Buhari, a good man with bad intentions.
Re: How Buhari Saved Nigerian From Extinction – Orji Kalu by Firefire(m): 8:04am On May 28, 2018
post=67947121:

APC=PDP

That is my MESSAGE here. No one should support these fraudulent bastards...

We should all demand for good governance and accountability.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Saved Nigerian From Extinction – Orji Kalu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:07am On May 28, 2018
Firefire:

That is my MESSAGE here. No one should support these fraudulent bastards...

We should all demand for good governance and accountability.

*Hugs Bro*

Let's vote for the right person (anyone, anybody seems right I mean)
Nigeria will be GREAT AGAIN.
Re: How Buhari Saved Nigerian From Extinction – Orji Kalu by DeOTR: 8:13am On May 28, 2018
So now, Orji is accusing PDP misappropriating fund in their 16 years of rule. The same party where he got elected for two terms as governor of Abia state? This is the same man that still has corruption charges against him at the EFCC.
It's only in Nigeria you'll see a politician accuse his former party of corruption he was actively involved in, just because he crossed carpet.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Saved Nigerian From Extinction – Orji Kalu by PFRB: 9:24am On May 28, 2018
Does he think that we are listening to him?
Re: How Buhari Saved Nigerian From Extinction – Orji Kalu by Nobody: 11:05am On May 28, 2018
All politicians are included.

Kalu is also one of the people who placed Nigeria in the bus leading to the extinction.

PDP/APC has failed but most youths will never understand this. What they do now is to change platform with same old idea of looting in tact.

The other day some Atiku loyalists were here talking about the money Atiku is planning o give to them, I just SMH for some people.
Re: How Buhari Saved Nigerian From Extinction – Orji Kalu by dealslip(f): 11:10am On May 28, 2018
More like Buhari saved Kalu from prosecution.
Re: How Buhari Saved Nigerian From Extinction – Orji Kalu by SIawomir: 6:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
post=67947121:

APC=PDP

grin grin Look at you, never knew you were once reasonable.
..How did you suddenly become the object of every nairalander's fustration? cry

(1) (Reply)

Shocker: What Omojuwa Presidential Election Poll Reveals !!! / ADC Reacts To Report Of Okorocha, Ohakim Joining Party / Governor Wike Cries Out; Read State Broadcast For The LG Elections, called names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.