Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Man Who Saved Nigerian Soldier In Orlu Begs Nnamdi Kanu Not To Kill Him VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Who Saved Nigerian Soldier In Orlu Begs Nnamdi Kanu Not To Kill Him VIDEO (2775 Views)

Supreme Court Judgement On Kanu Not Unanimous- IPOB, Lawyer Yet To Get CTC / Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) / How Buhari Saved Nigerian From Extinction – Orji Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Saved Nigerian Soldier In Orlu Begs Nnamdi Kanu Not To Kill Him VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 3:25pm On Jan 28, 2021
Remember my previous thread..
https://www.nairaland.com/6383987/nigerian-soldier-pulls-uniform-ipob
Nnamdi Kanu made a post on Facebook which I posted the link. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu threatened to fish out the owner of Charles Aluminum Company in Orlu and treat him like a saboteur, for saving a Nigerian soldier before the ESN could kill him... Below is Nnamdi Kanu facebook post on the 26th day of January 2021
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13049269_screenshot20210126125515facebook_jpeg29f70ddfde30c54a8d731d3d708b94e1

In response the owner went live on Facebook begging Nnamdi Kanu and his followers to spare his live. Below was the live video.
https://web.facebook.com/watch/live/?v=168237811421504&ref=search

Re: Man Who Saved Nigerian Soldier In Orlu Begs Nnamdi Kanu Not To Kill Him VIDEO by Thewrath(m): 3:27pm On Jan 28, 2021
Firstly,iPodexposed/biafraudexposed is that you?
Why are you hiding under a new monika to market your videos again as usual..looks like you have had an upgrade....well I just have one word for you....

DESPERATION

9 Likes

Re: Man Who Saved Nigerian Soldier In Orlu Begs Nnamdi Kanu Not To Kill Him VIDEO by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 28, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu na god now?
Re: Man Who Saved Nigerian Soldier In Orlu Begs Nnamdi Kanu Not To Kill Him VIDEO by Millimann: 3:31pm On Jan 28, 2021
wonderful
Re: Man Who Saved Nigerian Soldier In Orlu Begs Nnamdi Kanu Not To Kill Him VIDEO by sapientia(m): 3:33pm On Jan 28, 2021
Biafra PRO.

Weldone.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Saved Nigerian Soldier In Orlu Begs Nnamdi Kanu Not To Kill Him VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 3:34pm On Jan 28, 2021
Thewrath:
Why are you hiding under a new monika to market your videos again as usual..looks like you have had an upgrade....well I just have one word for you....

DESPERATION
What I posted is it a lie?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Saved Nigerian Soldier In Orlu Begs Nnamdi Kanu Not To Kill Him VIDEO by MickzyDonald: 3:34pm On Jan 28, 2021
LMAO
Re: Man Who Saved Nigerian Soldier In Orlu Begs Nnamdi Kanu Not To Kill Him VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 3:36pm On Jan 28, 2021
MickzyDonald:
LMAO

No be small laugh o the man na killer. That is why there are always threatening to kill great Ijele on facebook
Re: Man Who Saved Nigerian Soldier In Orlu Begs Nnamdi Kanu Not To Kill Him VIDEO by Thewrath(m): 3:37pm On Jan 28, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

What I posted is it a lie?
why the desperation,what is the catch,what is your motive?
What was the army doing there in the first place when we have police,have you questioned that?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Saved Nigerian Soldier In Orlu Begs Nnamdi Kanu Not To Kill Him VIDEO by GamalNasser: 3:53pm On Jan 28, 2021
Abeg this is Terrorism ...why are you bullying an innocent Business man with threats of terror

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Saved Nigerian Soldier In Orlu Begs Nnamdi Kanu Not To Kill Him VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 3:55pm On Jan 28, 2021
GamalNasser:
Abeg this is Terrorism ...why are you bullying an innocent Business man with threats of terror

They say he is a sabo
Re: Man Who Saved Nigerian Soldier In Orlu Begs Nnamdi Kanu Not To Kill Him VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 3:56pm On Jan 28, 2021
Thewrath:
why the desperation,what is the catch,what is your motive?
What was the army doing there in the first place when we have police,have you questioned that?
But has it gotten to that?
Re: Man Who Saved Nigerian Soldier In Orlu Begs Nnamdi Kanu Not To Kill Him VIDEO by MostImportant(m): 4:01pm On Jan 28, 2021
cool
Re: Man Who Saved Nigerian Soldier In Orlu Begs Nnamdi Kanu Not To Kill Him VIDEO by Iykoto86(m): 4:08pm On Jan 28, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Nnamdi Kanu made a post on Facebook which I posted the link. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu threatened to fish out the owner of Charles Aluminum Company in Orlu and treat him like a saboteur, for saving a Nigerian soldier before the ESN could kill him... Below is Nnamdi Kanu facebook post on the 26th day of January 2021
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13049269_screenshot20210126125515facebook_jpeg29f70ddfde30c54a8d731d3d708b94e1

In response the owner went live on Facebook begging Nnamdi Kanu and his followers to spare his live. Below was the live video.
everybody should stop gloating over this. Im sure he is forgiven already. Mark my word,nothing will happen to them . Igbos are not terrorists.

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Saved Nigerian Soldier In Orlu Begs Nnamdi Kanu Not To Kill Him VIDEO by myright: 4:14pm On Jan 28, 2021
following
Re: Man Who Saved Nigerian Soldier In Orlu Begs Nnamdi Kanu Not To Kill Him VIDEO by MadamExcellency: 4:18pm On Jan 28, 2021
Iykoto86:
everybody should stop gloating over this. Im sure he is forgiven already. Mark my word,nothing will happen to them . Igbos are not terrorists.

It's already settled.

Nnamdi Kalu has already placated angry Igbos.

The man is forgiven and is safe.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Saved Nigerian Soldier In Orlu Begs Nnamdi Kanu Not To Kill Him VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:19pm On Jan 28, 2021
MadamExcellency:

It's already settled.

Nnamdi Kalu has already placated angry Igbos.

The man is forgiven and is safe.

Una for kill am as una kill that prophet
Re: Man Who Saved Nigerian Soldier In Orlu Begs Nnamdi Kanu Not To Kill Him VIDEO by tyup(m): 4:21pm On Jan 28, 2021
Hmm
Re: Man Who Saved Nigerian Soldier In Orlu Begs Nnamdi Kanu Not To Kill Him VIDEO by jimi4us: 4:57pm On Jan 28, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Nnamdi Kanu is greater than Nigerian army any day. We chased them out of our land.

Continue to cry I love it

Re: Man Who Saved Nigerian Soldier In Orlu Begs Nnamdi Kanu Not To Kill Him VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 5:19pm On Jan 28, 2021
angry
jimi4us:

Nnamdi Kanu is greater than Nigerian army any day. We chased them out of our land.

Continue to cry I love it
Re: Man Who Saved Nigerian Soldier In Orlu Begs Nnamdi Kanu Not To Kill Him VIDEO by jimi4us: 5:29pm On Jan 28, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
angry

You shall remain confused on this Nairaland in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Man Who Saved Nigerian Soldier In Orlu Begs Nnamdi Kanu Not To Kill Him VIDEO by thatigboman: 6:13pm On Jan 28, 2021
GamalNasser:
do u know IRA does to saboteurs in Ireland and Northern Ireland?
Re: Man Who Saved Nigerian Soldier In Orlu Begs Nnamdi Kanu Not To Kill Him VIDEO by Jagznation(m): 6:15pm On Jan 28, 2021
Go and sin no more you're forgiven grin
Re: Man Who Saved Nigerian Soldier In Orlu Begs Nnamdi Kanu Not To Kill Him VIDEO by Hushbingo: 6:19pm On Jan 28, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

I'm not igbo but i am amazed at your desperation towards this race...

What is your motive ?
The more you try to condemn them, the more they become famous and gain more grounds on sympathy. For example, your post on the attack, you brought to the public light that Igbo are being oppressed by the Nigerian Army.... Though we know you had an ulterior motive behind that post which you did not achieve...

Well, i hope you find something better doing than trying to discredit their match to independence. You can't kill their dreams with this your mini gossip... What i do know is, what God has created, no man can destroy....

Note, i am not an igbo
Re: Man Who Saved Nigerian Soldier In Orlu Begs Nnamdi Kanu Not To Kill Him VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:46pm On Jan 28, 2021
Hushbingo:
I'm not igbo but i am amazed at your desperation towards this race...

What is your motive ?
The more you try to condemn them, the more they become famous and gain more grounds on sympathy. For example, your post on the attack, you brought to the public light that Igbo are being oppressed by the Nigerian Army.... Though we know you had an ulterior motive behind that post which you did not achieve...

Well, i hope you find something better doing than trying to discredit their match to independence. You can't kill their dreams with this your mini gossip... What i do know is, what God has created, no man can destroy....

Note, i am not an igbo

Note I am Igbo u can join us livestream on Facebook @Ijelespeaks
Re: Man Who Saved Nigerian Soldier In Orlu Begs Nnamdi Kanu Not To Kill Him VIDEO by CharterService: 6:52pm On Jan 28, 2021
Thewrath:

DESPERATION

You sabi the efulefu wella. grin grin grin

Ipobexposed/biafraudexposed a failed youtuber no go commit suicide o
Re: Man Who Saved Nigerian Soldier In Orlu Begs Nnamdi Kanu Not To Kill Him VIDEO by Hushbingo: 6:57pm On Jan 28, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Note I am Igbo u can join us livestream on Facebook @Ijelespeaks
God forbid.. You will corrupt me with your naked obsession with a race that has no time for you.
Re: Man Who Saved Nigerian Soldier In Orlu Begs Nnamdi Kanu Not To Kill Him VIDEO by splendour7(m): 7:47pm On Jan 28, 2021
GamalNasser:
they Locked Their Gate Against Innocent Civilians Fleeing From The Bullets Of The Sodiers That Were Shooting Carelessly Only To Open The Gate For The Murderers....Imagine!
Re: Man Who Saved Nigerian Soldier In Orlu Begs Nnamdi Kanu Not To Kill Him VIDEO by VictorUSA(m): 8:34pm On Jan 28, 2021
As it is now, I'm in support of esn to defend their people, and while it's igbo people's right to fight for independence,i pray their wish never be granted.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!! Nigeria Restructuring Bill Concluded Ready For Ratification: / We Shall Be Back, Gunmen Warn Uzodinma’s Kinsmen / BREAKING! Nnamdi Kannu Just Designed New Biafra Map (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.