Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Will I Regain My Normal Sexual Capabilities After I Quit Masturbation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will I Regain My Normal Sexual Capabilities After I Quit Masturbation? (1812 Views)

How Do I Regain My Virginity And Also Feel Like One? I'm In Regrets! / How I Am Able To Quit Masturbation Addiction Through Nairaland / Nairalanders Please Help Me Quit Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will I Regain My Normal Sexual Capabilities After I Quit Masturbation? by Penocruize: 8:36am On May 28, 2018
Can I regain back my sexual abilities when I stop masturbation? Please do not ignore as I want to know my hope and chances of having back my sexual ultimate performance, I've indulge myself in masturbation for almost four years now, I want to stop it once and for all. Although I've tried several times to quick it but eventually fall back to it again after some time, the last I could remember abstaining myself from this perilous sexual agony and bandage was just 14days and guess what? I masturbated again though I realised that I dispensed more sp**m to which give me an insight that if I will abstain from it I could have lots of sperm (it's actually reduces your sperm count) the longer the sperm the more the pleasure and you'll stay longer (my observations though) I have never had a real sex with a girl for now and I wouldn't want to ruin my first encounter and there by disappointing my girlfriend as a result of my inability!

So please can I still regain my sexual abilities as before I started masturbating when I quit masturbation totally? Even if it's for a year or two?
Re: Will I Regain My Normal Sexual Capabilities After I Quit Masturbation? by HeOrShe: 8:58am On May 28, 2018
The answer is yes.. U can regain ur strength when u stop..

But the question is.. How do u want to stop.

1 Like

Re: Will I Regain My Normal Sexual Capabilities After I Quit Masturbation? by Nobody: 9:23am On May 28, 2018
Actually it takes 3 months for your sperm to mature and during that time since you masturbate it will also give your dic.. K some time to heal it muscles.

Like most habits it is hard to break instead of daily marathon you can just jerk off once per week... The reason you jerk is because you are alone most times.. So stop that...

Though there isn't any medical report of the negativity of masturbating... Excessive "doing it" can disrupt your sex pleasure.

7/10 humans have at least mastubate once so no fear...

By the way check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Will I Regain My Normal Sexual Capabilities After I Quit Masturbation? by Penocruize: 9:37am On May 28, 2018
wamiikechukwu:
Actually it takes 3 months for your sperm to mature and during that time since you masturbate it will also give your dic.. K some time to heal it muscles.

Like most habits it is hard to break instead of daily marathon you can just jerk off once per week... The reason you jerk is because you are alone most times.. So stop that...

Though there isn't any medical report of the negativity of masturbating... Excessive "doing it" can disrupt your sex pleasure.

7/10 humans have at least mastubate once so no fear...

By the way check my signature.

Thank you very much for your advise, I appreciate it
Re: Will I Regain My Normal Sexual Capabilities After I Quit Masturbation? by Josh64(m): 5:34pm On May 28, 2018
There is nothing wrong with your "sexual capabilities" as it is. Don't know what the poster above is talking about here.
Re: Will I Regain My Normal Sexual Capabilities After I Quit Masturbation? by Bluezy13(m): 6:11pm On May 28, 2018
Josh64:
There is nothing wrong with your "sexual capabilities" as it is. Don't know what the poster above is talking about here.

Tell am!
I have been into the business since 2011.
I have sex when I want to.
It's all about the mind.
Moreover, as many times as I have had sex, I never cum unless I WANT to...
It's always the ladies that gets tired because I can't be fvcking till Jesu comes.

(1) (Reply)

Sad Truth: I Won't Be Able To Change My Ways Unless My Mum Dies / * / South African Ladies Show Off Their Sexy Curves And Stunning Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.