Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

My Path With Ojo Federal Constituency (part I) by Yinka Durosinmi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Path With Ojo Federal Constituency (part I) by Yinka Durosinmi (3342 Views)

Open Letter To ‘Bola Tinubu’ By Yinka Odumakin / Labour Party Wins House Of Rep Seat For Ojo Federal Constituency / The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Path With Ojo Federal Constituency (part I) by Yinka Durosinmi by Kakaakinews: 10:06am On May 28, 2018
Ojo federal constituency is a land full of milk and honey, yet we need to market our potentials through exploits to bring our rich geographical expression closer to investors. Just like many other regions, people no longer wait for investors to come, they go all out to bring in investments.

We need make ready a conducive environment for productions, factories, companies, automobile industries, businesses and manufacturers etc. Private investments in education, tourism etc. The entertainment industries will also find a better location to make movies, music and host events.

I'm reenergised to be the chief marketer of Ojo to the world.

Let's make this work.

Support
Hon. Yinka Murisiq Durosinmi
For
Ojo federal house of Representatives seat.

Think Ojo, Think YMD!
#ALUBARIKA2019

Re: My Path With Ojo Federal Constituency (part I) by Yinka Durosinmi by Ilemba(m): 7:48pm On May 28, 2018
Yes!!! YMD to green chamber Abuja 2019w

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Yoruba Apc Members Keen On A Sw Vp For Pdp? / 9 Wonderful Inventions By Biafra During The Civil War (photos) / Igbo-biafran Man Displays The Food Items Given By Philippines Govt For Covid19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.