Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,118 members, 7,849,491 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:30 PM

I Caught My Girlfriend Unclad Making Out With Another Girl And I Am Not Jealous - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Girlfriend Unclad Making Out With Another Girl And I Am Not Jealous (1613 Views)

Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy / Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted / The Moment Lady Dragged Her Boyfriend Out Of The Hotel Room With Another Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Girlfriend Unclad Making Out With Another Girl And I Am Not Jealous by gbenyi: 10:54am On May 28, 2018
"Is there anything wrong with me? Shouldn't I be jealous seeing my girlfriend making out with someone else? I caught my girlfriend making out with her best friend and I didn't feel a speck of jealousy. But that's not even the problem, we talked about it and I have forgiven her. Problem is, since then I have been having this strong desire for her friend and I don't know where this temptation could take me. Is there anything wrong with me?"

I just got this email from a reader on my blog and thought I should share with nairalanders. Guys what do you think. I need your help to reply him.
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Unclad Making Out With Another Girl And I Am Not Jealous by ubunja(m): 2:10pm On May 28, 2018
bisexual GFs are a gift from the gods. but catching feelings for the girls your GF fvcks is how you know you CANT handle a bisexual GF.
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Unclad Making Out With Another Girl And I Am Not Jealous by exposition: 2:38pm On May 28, 2018
you be my type of guy! just beg her for a party!
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Unclad Making Out With Another Girl And I Am Not Jealous by ikbnice(m): 4:26pm On May 28, 2018
I don't get unnecessarily jealous
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Unclad Making Out With Another Girl And I Am Not Jealous by IamPlato(m): 5:31pm On May 28, 2018

Honestly Speaking, i Dont Think I Would Be Jealous If I Catch My babe in Bed With Another Girl...

Lalas247 UDUJ Lefulefu what You Think
Re: I Caught My Girlfriend Unclad Making Out With Another Girl And I Am Not Jealous by babatraji: 6:30pm On May 28, 2018
If your girlfriend gat a girlfriend that's 1+1. My brother go for the other girl. It's a blessing

(1) (Reply)

”i’d Rather Be A Side Chick To A Loyal Man Than Be A Main Chick To A Cheater” / Anambra Based Lady / Confused and heartbroken!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.