Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video (61349 Views)

Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) / Lady Blasts 'Overdressed' Bobrisky For Sharing Milo At Wedding / Lady Blasts Omotunde Adebowale-David Over Sexy Instagram Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Sterope(f): 12:20am On May 29, 2018
Certainly not a papist!

And you are not a lawyer yet. Don't rush it!

You have Muslims friends, don't you? That would make you a hypocrite and a bigot smiley

safarigirl:
I'm a lawyer, I use my senses just fine.

If that one with that brain is a doctor, I fear for her patients. Who are you again?
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Nelchuksmandela(m): 12:24am On May 29, 2018
Hijab way dem Dey wear still Dey Bleep under........Mtchew.
Next topic pls

4 Likes

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by ShawtCake(f): 12:24am On May 29, 2018
Ode ni baby yii sha
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by safarigirl(f): 12:25am On May 29, 2018
Sterope:
Certainly not a papist!

And you are not a lawyer yet. Don't rush it!

You have Muslims friends, don't you? That would make you a hypocrite and a bigot smiley

and I am supposed to believe she is a doctor because? And does being a doctor make one an expert in everything?

If she had any sense, she would understand the purpose behind Falz' music. Anyway, I neither blame her nor you, it takes an uncommon gift to understand ART and most people in SCIENCE, do not have the GIFT of understanding ART.

What does a doctor know about the arts? NOTHING!

You obviously have no idea what a hypocrite is.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Sterope(f): 12:28am On May 29, 2018
Now you are talking...

Why would you insult her religion to begin with? She expressed her opinion without threats nor insults and you think it is best to insult her religion. You are catholic, you should know better.

safarigirl:
and I am supposed to believe she is a doctor because? And does being a doctor make one an expert in everything?

If she had any sense, she would understand the purpose behind Falz' music. Anyway, I neither blame her nor you, it takes an uncommon gift to understand ART and most people in SCIENCE, do not have the GIFT of understanding ART.

What does a doctor know about the arts? NOTHING!
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Dextre(m): 12:33am On May 29, 2018
[quote author=AiiVee post=67973250]
how else could he have portrayed the religious sects. to a simple mind, the message is clear enough.[/quote

He literally rapped the lyrics,anything would go...if by now people still find it hard to read a religious act that ain't about people in white garment,then it's a total shame.the issue isn't whether the message was clear,yes d message was.But then,what is my own,it's just my opinion

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by safarigirl(f): 12:34am On May 29, 2018
Sterope:
Now you are talking...

Why would you insult her religion to begin with? She expressed her opinion without threats nor insults and you think it is best to insult her religion. You are catholic, you should know better.

she insulted me first. Or, you did not see where your doctor called me empty-headed?

I did not insult her religion, I insulted her obsession with it so much, she can't see sense.

Catholic by birth, dear. Unlike most Nigerians, I don't allow religion becloud my senses. I know how to separate it from normal conversation. If we had more of such people, maybe Boko Haram wouldn't have killed off hundreds of people

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Sterope(f): 12:47am On May 29, 2018
You insulted the religion first.

I understand you are a Catholic but does it mean you are okay with the media making fun of nuns and priests every little chance they get? Hey, I am a Muslim and I am not even okay with it.

Unfortunately, we are stuck with Boko-Haram. A case of insanity meets religion.

The doctor's view does not make her an extremist. A fanatic? Yes. She was not rude or threatening. A simple opinion should not have caused you to insult the hijab.

safarigirl:
she insulted me first. Or, you did not see where your doctor called me empty-headed?

I did not insult her religion, I insulted her obsession with it so much, she can't see sense.

Catholic by birth, dear. Unlike most Nigerians, I don't allow religion becloud my senses. I know how to separate it from normal conversation. If we had more of such people, maybe Boko Haram wouldn't have killed off hundreds of people

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by 1stola: 1:26am On May 29, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Muslims are the real problem of this country.

Today that is not MURIC.

Now its ugly looking beast , typing rubbish with her phone.
Shut ùp!
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Isahalbash(m): 1:28am On May 29, 2018
Sterope:
You insulted the religion first.

I understand you are a Catholic but does it mean you are okay with the media making fun of nuns and priests every little chance they get? Hey, I am a Muslim and I am not even okay with it.

Unfortunately, we are stuck with Boko-Haram. A case of insanity meets religion.

The doctor's view does not make her an extremist. A fanatic? Yes. She was not rude or threatening. A simple opinion should not have caused you to insult the hijab.

You really have strength arguing with these people that would find the slightest excuse(s) to attack your religion. Their main motive is to attack Islam not the person in question.
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by 1stola: 1:29am On May 29, 2018
vizkiz:

Religion of peace they call it grin
Abio
Christians are so peaceful
The Bible preached it

Death to Followers of Other Religions

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill Nonbelievers

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Ericnrm(m): 2:28am On May 29, 2018
mxpinky:
what they re wearing there and what they have been wearing there is not hijab you people especially xtains like blind argument over things you know nothing about
Bleep falz who is he he'll definatly cry and regret over this bet me

Bleep off please! Next! grin grin
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Archangel15: 3:18am On May 29, 2018
Sterope:
Do you think Muslims enjoy it when people make fun of Jesus? A true Muslim would not because belief and respect for Jesus is one of the core parts of our religion.

Why do you people come up with the 'true muslim' cap, the fact is that the people who do all these bombings and blasphemies are muslims

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by RedboneSmith(m): 3:58am On May 29, 2018
Sterope:
Believing catholics don't like it. Speak for yourself.

Show me one Catholic who came to cry on social media because he/she saw a sister's veil or a priest's robe in a music video.
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Iamdmentor1(m): 4:53am On May 29, 2018
HeyCorleone:
I knew they'd come for him. I just knew they'd come for him.

Although I don't understand, for sure, what Falz was trying to portray with it, but he didn't cause any harm.

He portrayed the abduction of chibok girls and suicide bombing carried out by Muslims.
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Daboomb: 5:24am On May 29, 2018
TJMighty:

Point of correction: the use of hijab in Islam was not borrowed from anybody/anywhere. Everything in Islam is according to it's teaching.
And where is it written in the Bible to wear hijab and why are Christians not wearing it if truly is theirs?

Are you blind or just cant read?

He said 'The Nuns", from Catholicsm, which preceeds Islam by thousands of years, have been wearing Hijab, (as a dress code culture) so you cant claim that dress code whuch you call Hijab, belongs to Islam.

So, if Islam came thousands of year slater and decide to adopt the same dress code, what has Bible got to do with that?

Anyone or any organisation can decide to dress the way they like, that is their choice but they cannot exclude others from dressing the same way or using that dress code as they also deem fit.

Islam is just too violent and intolerant, a religion invented, preached and enforced using murder and all sorts of violence.
Dont mind, l know you delude yourself that it is a religion of Piss.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Nobody: 5:33am On May 29, 2018
Mrukk:
Such a beautiful nonsense coming from an empty headed lady
You should have just ignored them

A fool is who and what they all are!

Its so irritating they just pull out silly analogies out of thin air.

What nauseates me is they claiming intelligence when in fact they know next to nothing.

Well I also observed two more things;
Their salvation is certainly beyond Jesus... It has always been and ailment beyond western medicine, not even indian tradomedicals.
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Nobody: 5:38am On May 29, 2018
Daboomb:

Are you blind or just cant read?

He said 'The Nuns", from Catholicsm, which preceeds Islam by thousands of years, have been wearing Hijab, (as a dress code culture) so you cant claim that dress code whuch you call Hijab, belongs to Islam.

So, if Islam came thousands of year slater and decide to adopt the same dress code, what has Bible got to do with that?

Anyone or any organisation can decide to dress the way they like, that is their choice but they cannot exclude others from dressing the same way or using that dress code as they also deem fit.

Islam is just too violent and intolerant, a religion invented, preached and enforced using murder and all sorts of violence.
Dont mind, l know you delude yourself that it is a religion of Piss.
Its was never thousands of years. Its was roughly 600 years later.
And a simple check on what nuns wear.. is only an headgear that doesn't even cover their neck. Ijab is exacly the opposite.
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by hardeytarhyour(m): 5:45am On May 29, 2018
Their is reason to criticize FALZ, hijab is material for decent dressing and dignity for Muslim or anyone that put it on,,

falz do you as extent as you can but using HIJAB for nonsense is something not permitable and even clear sin
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by bigtt76(f): 5:46am On May 29, 2018
Nor bi all those women wen de wear tight fitting burkha she for de complain about so? grin
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Jaideyone(m): 6:18am On May 29, 2018
Guyman02:
I know that it must be brown roof republic Muslims. You hardly see northern Muslim ladies attracting unnecessary public attention to themselves because they have more dignity than the loud mouthed brown roofers.

Last time it was hijab controversy in Osun State, then it went to Law School call to bar by one of their female fundamentalist and now it is the music of one of Falz.
The ignoramus is talking as if Muslims came to Yorubaland before Ifa worshippers who owned the land.
Mental slavery is a serious illness.
you are brain dead. there is nothing in her post that shows she's Yoruba. there are Muslim women in the south east too. there are educated northern Muslim women on Twitter too.

but as a foolish bigot you decided to disgrace your generation with this high score of stupidity.

congrats on your record breaking foolishness

were

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by BalogunIdowu(m): 6:32am On May 29, 2018
Well as far as the content of the music is cool, the hijab didn't represent what he used it for
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Munzy14(m): 6:45am On May 29, 2018
handsomeclouds:
I think Falz did the wrong thing.

In an environment like Nigeria where religious issues are readily vaporized, his wisdom should have told him not to meddle with such a thing.

Ijab is the dignity of Islam.

I wouldn't be suprised at the level of criticism that will come his way soon!

By and large he didn't apply wisdom!
Religion is an opium to the Nigerian society. To some over religious Muslim, it's like cocaine diet. Core northern Muslim/fulani muslim are the real and very fair ones. Other tribes who adopted the religion, over do it.
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Nobody: 6:51am On May 29, 2018
Munzy14:

Religion is an opium to the Nigerian society. To some over religious Muslim, it's like cocaine diet. Core northern Muslim/fulani muslim are the real and very fair ones. Other tribes who adopted the religion, over do it.
Opium? And Northern muslims are the fair ones... just keep contradicting yourself.

And you aren't yet an atheist by saying its an opium?
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by obstead200(m): 6:51am On May 29, 2018
handsomeclouds:

The Emirs are never the standards for Islamic Religious practice.

Eveyone is a distinct individual and we shall all make account for our deeds solitarily.
Muslims are not Christians that follow the teachings of their pastors or leaders.

Worse still follow their oversimplified or misinterpreted content of their scripture.

We follow the teaching of religion as it is prescribed.

If Buhari's/Emir's daughters like they can choose to walk nacked, its thier life.

But thier lives and judgements are never standards for Islam and they would never be!
But it is a well known fact that ur almajiri start riots, pogroms and mass murders just on the words of emirs, Sultan, alfas and imams. Once they are able to twist an Islamic doctrine and convince this followers that Islam is being threatened, war will start.
What is boko haram "education is sin"? Is that not the teachings of an Islamic scholar?
Now u stand there and tell us they are not a standard for Islam? How convenient
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Acepen(m): 6:56am On May 29, 2018
Sterope:
Suppress women you say? She is a doctor. What does your free mum do?

My Mom Is A Well To Do Successful Business Woman, And Pls Cut The Crap, Not All Muslims Women Love To Be Covered In That Piece Of Cloth, U Should Look At The Hijab Protest Going On In Iran, And The Women ExPeriencing Freedom In France, Pls I Think U Can Put Up A Constructive Argument WithOut Dragging My Ma Into It.
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Nobody: 7:07am On May 29, 2018
obstead200:

But it is a well known fact that ur almajiri start riots, pogroms and mass murders just on the words of emirs, Sultan, alfas and imams. Once they are able to twist an Islamic doctrine and convince this followers that Islam is being threatened, war will start.
What is boko haram "education is sin"? Is that not the teachings of an Islamic scholar?
Now u stand there and tell us they are not a standard for Islam? How convenient
There are always deviants in every religion, they invent things to suit their situation.. and I must tell you those ones are as poisonous as vernom.

They are everywhere.. in Islam, Christianity. They set aside God's true injunctions and follow their desires. And in the end, they end up soiling everything in their path leaving only traces of mayhem.

To be sure they are confused with their bokoharam quest, they have killed more muslims than Christian.

How does a protest against western education link up with blowing up of mosques and churches?

Then again all these ISIS and terrorist organisations had their root in CIA and they are still funded some world cult.

There's a prophesy that in the end time.. the person who's killing won't know the real reason why he's killing same as the person who's being killed

America is still the one funding these people.
Watch Hillary admiting to creating ISIS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsIp1TDwFLs

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by omoiyalayi(m): 7:31am On May 29, 2018
What will she say abt this ones

These re d real owners of d religion u carry for head

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by bibe(m): 8:50am On May 29, 2018
handsomeclouds:
I think Falz did the wrong thing.

In an environment like Nigeria where religious issues are readily vaporized, his wisdom should have told him not to meddle with such a thing.

Ijab is the dignity of Islam.

I wouldn't be suprised at the level of criticism that will come his way soon!

By and large he didn't apply wisdom!

The hijab actually predates Islam, historically speaking.
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Sterope(f): 8:55am On May 29, 2018
Choices. It is the beauty of freedom. I am not saying women should be forced to wear the hijab. I am telling you not to insult the hijab, the wearers and the lady that expressed her opinion without insulting anyone. Read and understand undecided

You can argue constructively without degrading the religion. I do not see why other people's religious apparels and opinions should be your headache.

Acepen:
My Mom Is A Well To Do Successful Business Woman, And Pls Cut The Crap, Not All Muslims Women Love To Be Covered In That Piece Of Cloth, U Should Look At The Hijab Protest Going On In Iran, And The Women ExPeriencing Freedom In France, Pls I Think U Can Put Up A Constructive Argument WithOut Dragging My Ma Into It.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Regrets Giving Up Adeniyi Johnson, Her Good Ex Husband? / I Would Have Been Richer Than Dangote, But...—obesere / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.