Stats: 3,156,055 members, 7,828,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video (61347 Views)

Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) / Lady Blasts 'Overdressed' Bobrisky For Sharing Milo At Wedding / Lady Blasts Omotunde Adebowale-David Over Sexy Instagram Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by holuphisayor(m): 6:47pm On May 28, 2018
damn! what a response grin

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Komu1048(m): 6:48pm On May 28, 2018
D man comment bellow deserve accolade, he finish d lady. Some people will be acting as if they invented religion. Mthew

I will never forgive the stupid hijab girl that nearly get me expel during my undergraduate days... D idiot use hijab to carry all the expo in this world while struggling to shuffle from her ocean of expo... D invigilator came around n she threw it to my part. But Christ by my side d man insisted she should be search haven't heard from d two parties. A last dem begin pack diff micro n macro under her jijab. If not na me for leave sch

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by mxpinky: 6:48pm On May 28, 2018
yeyerolling:
Islam has no place in modern times
you re doomed. fool

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by xxgig(m): 6:48pm On May 28, 2018
I have been waiting for this
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by perdollar(m): 6:49pm On May 28, 2018
d rest r coming for his head. u know, Muslim ummah don't av head and those DT av head av no sense n those DT av sense can't reason.

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by sonsomegrigbo: 6:49pm On May 28, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

What about Falz criticizing Churches in the song? Abeggii

Falz even messed up. He should have shown one of them with bomb under the hijab.

I enjoyed the Shaku Shaku hijabi queens sha.

You seriously need our prayers....

Since you have escaped from rehab
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by MPESA(m): 6:50pm On May 28, 2018
She for go drag hijab with those BOKO BOYS abi na there GIRLS wey dhey use am to hide bomb to throw for their mosques any how........
I SINCERELY LOVE ISLAM BECAUSE ITS TRULY RELIGIOUS OF PEACE grin.....
SHALOM.

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by crafteck(m): 6:52pm On May 28, 2018
handsomeclouds:
I think Falz did the wrong thing.

In an environment like Nigeria where religious issues are readily vaporized, his wisdom should have told him not to meddle with such a thing.

Ijab is the dignity of Islam.

I wouldn't be suprised at the level of criticism that will come his way soon!

By and large he didn't apply wisdom!

Dignity is not in what you own, its in how you treat people of your beliefs and others..... Go an buy brain

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by perdollar(m): 6:52pm On May 28, 2018
mxpinky:
you re doomed. fool
fine girl! he said d truth. like u now, u WL endup bombing yourself or become Mayan kun le.

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by CallofDuty(m): 6:52pm On May 28, 2018
If u guys can watch the interpretation of "This is america" you will understand y he used the girls in hijab which represents the chibok girls..
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Opemi93(f): 6:52pm On May 28, 2018
Wats so bad abt wearing hijab to dance,does it always av to be about wearing pants and bra all d time.Nigerians and complaints,God help us

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by mxpinky: 6:52pm On May 28, 2018
hammer6F:
This nuns have been wearing hijab before Mohammad was born or even dreamt of Islam.

U borrowed the hijab, as with everything else from Christians.
what they re wearing there and what they have been wearing there is not hijab you people especially xtains like blind argument over things you know nothing about
Bleep falz who is he he'll definatly cry and regret over this bet me

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Daboomb: 6:53pm On May 28, 2018
GreenMavro:

HIJAB wey BOKO dy use BOMB daily for North....Mk she go blast BOKO for trampling on her diginity grin

Dont mind the cow!
People like her are already showing signs of religious fanatiscm and someone like her will readily succumb to being used as a suicide bomber.

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by MoKafie(f): 6:53pm On May 28, 2018
yeyerolling:
Islam has no place in modern times

Wise one, please show us your own place that you have secured in this modern world of ours.

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by fxskye: 6:55pm On May 28, 2018
NaijaMutant:
Recently, pictures of both Sultan of Doritos and Emir of Kano's daughters graduation graced the front page of Nairaland and shockingly, the Islamic leaders children don't give a hoot about the primitive hijab undecided

The northern elites and their children have liberated themselves from the shackles of primitive Islamic bondage through western education. undecided

But the poor followers want to be more Islamic than the sultan

Emancipate yourselves from slavery!!!

Both you've mentioned aren't models for Islam. Not even the daughter of Aliko Dangote the richest man in Africa is a model for hijab.

Research about Islam and etiquette of Hijab.

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by hammer6F: 6:55pm On May 28, 2018
MPESA:
She for go drag hijab with those BOKO BOYS abi na there GIRLS wey dhey use am to hide bomb to throw for their mosques any how........
I SINCERELY LOVE ISLAM BECAUSE ITS TRULY RELIGIOUS OF PEACE grin.....
SHALOM.

NA ONLY TO HIDE BOMB?

WE NEVER CATCH SHEKAU TILL 2DAY, BECOS OF HIJAB.

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Xbolmax: 6:55pm On May 28, 2018
Keep your Islamic dirty mouth quite. The northern girls ain't got dignity for the hijab while in it fucking around incompleted buildings and public primary school at night. Shoor!
Madness dey your body

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by KrystosCJ(m): 6:55pm On May 28, 2018
If the woman wants to know, some of her brothers of similar faith have been sleeping with women while they were wearing the hijab. Even in the Catholic Church, some sisters have used their religious attire to cover or camouflage clandestine dealings.

You are not holy by what you wear.

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by dikeigbo2(m): 6:56pm On May 28, 2018
This unhappy lady needs serious observations as not to get herself killed........Nonsense
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by KazeemIbrahim1: 6:57pm On May 28, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

What about Falz criticizing Churches in the song? Abeggii

Falz even messed up. He should have shown one of them with bomb under the hijab.

I enjoyed the Shaku Shaku hijabi queens sha.

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by mfAbel: 6:58pm On May 28, 2018
Yet all the Boko Haram suicide bombers are always in Hijab.

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by kyella(f): 6:58pm On May 28, 2018
but when Dey wear d hijab to bomb u will not say Dey re trampling on ur pride.... who asked her to watch d video? is she not suppose to be fasting sef... I feel like injuring her face with slaps

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by tragergeorge(m): 6:58pm On May 28, 2018
Rapoo:
hijab is never a sign of dignity, holiness or pride. it's a doctrine. I don't see any good reason attacking falz
no mind that one ,same hijab dem take de bomb upandan

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Daboomb: 6:58pm On May 28, 2018
mxpinky:
what they re wearing there and what they have been wearing there is not hijab you people especially xtains like blind argument over things you know nothing about
Bleep falz who is he he'll definatly cry and regret over this bet me

You Islamic fanatics are always threatening violence everywhere?
Dem take violence swear for una ni or what?
angry angry

Okay, go and carry bomb under your Hijab and do as usual.

Even the Saudi people who dash you people religion are not as heretic and extremist as you copy cats in Nigeria moreso, they dont even recognise you as true Muslims! grin grin

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:58pm On May 28, 2018
yomibelle:
i think the mssg being passed across is that boko haram keep abducting girls but Nigeria isnt concerned about that....rather, people keep up with latest trends and dance shaku shaku

That makes sense.
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 28, 2018
hammer6F:
This nuns have been wearing hijab before Mohammad was born or even dreamt of Islam.

U borrowed the hijab, as with everything else from Christians.

You are 100,000% right grin

This is what Yahayah Jammeh told his country ppl when they were clamouring for hijab to be made compulsory in their schools despite being a Muslim live on TV.

He said the Nuns started hijabs before Islam bought the idea, so the Muslims should thread with care.

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by MPESA(m): 6:59pm On May 28, 2018
hammer6F:

NA ONLY TO HIDE BOMB?

WE NEVER CATCH SHEKAU BECOS OF HIJAB.

Bro you wicked gan

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by mxpinky: 6:59pm On May 28, 2018
perdollar:
fine girl! he said d truth. like u now, u WL endup bombing yourself or become Mayan kun le.
fine boy if immorality is allowed in churches its not allowed in the mosque he is wrong and deserve to be weeped
i could remember when ronaldo snap placing one leg on buda you people tame it as a disrespect and now someone with high thinking IQ talks about important issue and you people re displaying ignorance

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Xisnin(m): 6:59pm On May 28, 2018
handsomeclouds:

In an environment like Nigeria where religious issues are readily vaporized, his wisdom should have told him not to meddle with such a thing.

Take your message to shekau, his hijab killings are far greater than that of guns.

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by KazeemIbrahim1: 7:00pm On May 28, 2018
handsomeclouds:

Lol, it's not.
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Counselor123: 7:00pm On May 28, 2018
Why are you people like this? It is real. Are you not a Nigerian? Don't they use that head cover and have you not been listening to news.

Why can't you be demoralized because they are human beings or Nigerians?

Na Wa ooo. You better face the reality so that we can collectively find a way forward.
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 28, 2018
See her big nose, ignoramus somebody. Na she go like Bleep pass. Ustaf dey grope their breast under hijab for maiduguri that year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Regrets Giving Up Adeniyi Johnson, Her Good Ex Husband? / I Would Have Been Richer Than Dangote, But...—obesere / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks