Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video (61336 Views)

Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) / Lady Blasts 'Overdressed' Bobrisky For Sharing Milo At Wedding / Lady Blasts Omotunde Adebowale-David Over Sexy Instagram Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 28, 2018
HeyCorleone:
I knew they'd come for him. I just knew they'd come for him.

Although I don't understand, for sure, what Falz was trying to portray with it, but he didn't cause any harm.
I think the girls in hijab represents the chibok girls.
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by harmbhrosz(m): 8:21pm On May 28, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

No, religion is. Christians are even worse
yeah.....coz Christians are the ones that has killed thousands in Nigeria..... it's obvious human life doesn't mean anything to people like you
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 28, 2018
handsomeclouds:

People like you are the problem of this country

When something is up against your religion and faith you guard it jealously... when muslims do such you harshly criticise them.

I don't blame people like you!

If there is any beast here, I'm certain its you!

The Emirs are never the standards for Islamic Religious practice.

Eveyone is a distinct individual and we shall all make account for our deeds solitarily.
Muslims are not Christians that follow the teachings of their pastors or leaders.

Worse still follow their oversimplified or misinterpreted content of their scripture.

We follow the teaching of religion as it is prescribed.

If Buhari's/Emir's daughters like they can choose to walk nacked, its thier life.

But thier lives and judgements are never standards for Islam and they would never be!
Is that why you bomb people up n down, truth be told ur religion is way too primitive and barbaric, am atheist by the way.
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 28, 2018
Na this country we dey wey dem release video of Muslim school girls in hijab twerking, this bîtch didn't say anything then, go to places like auchi, u will realize girls in hijab can fûck for Africa, they are all bloody hypocrite including this bitçh.
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by noble2faith(m): 8:28pm On May 28, 2018
Guys.. Let's be frank.. Dis is really demeaning and degrading.. Am a Christian ooo before u guys lash me!
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Archangel15: 8:32pm On May 28, 2018
jhubril:
I can't figure out what is really wrong with some people in this country. Why must you insult the sensibility of a group of people who don't share the same belief with you? What's wrong with these people? If someone made mockery of Jesus everyone of you idiotic fools will threaten to do this and that....

People have been making mockery of Jesus, One muslim bigot here uses the moniker 'jesusloveyou' to utter profanities but nobody has killed him

Learn to be torelant about people's views of your religion

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by harmbhrosz(m): 8:32pm On May 28, 2018
noble2faith:
Guys.. Let's be frank.. Dis is really demeaning and degrading.. Am a Christian ooo before u guys lash me!
Oga the video was the act of expressing what's happening in Nigeria, and the Hijab part is about how terrorist are kidnapping school girls e.g chibok girls, coz that's exactly the colour and size of the Hijab that those innocent girls wore in the numerous videos that were released by Boko haram back then.

Read a positive meaning to everything that comes your way, stop making your assumptions on what people says on social media

3 Likes

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by cjfavour(m): 8:32pm On May 28, 2018
I've not heard you say that about all these bombers wearing hijab. Tell me, the falz song with ladies on hijab and boko haram on hijab killing innocent people which one is worst? Some of you Moslems are trouble makers later you'll start shouting religion of peace. Tell boko haram bombers to stop wearing hijab too.

handsomeclouds:
I think Falz did the wrong thing.

In an environment like Nigeria where religious issues are readily vaporized, his wisdom should have told him not to meddle with such a thing.

Ijab is the dignity of Islam.

I wouldn't be suprised at the level of criticism that will come his way soon!

By and large he didn't apply wisdom!

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by willibounce1(m): 8:34pm On May 28, 2018
noble2faith:

how is it demeaning? why shouting you are a christian ooo.. who ask you

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by C0C0Bandicot(f): 8:35pm On May 28, 2018
whαt íѕ thíѕ σnє ѕαчíng... whαt'ѕ wrσng wíth thαt.... ѕhє ѕhσuld gσ αnd ѕєє whαt thє líkєѕ σf míα khαlífα αrє dσíng wíth thє híjαв
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Heffe: 8:36pm On May 28, 2018
noble2faith:
hw is it demeaning..who made her protector of hijab..hijab is just a normal attire..abi u did nt see were he used wite garments? Dis ppl always create problem were de is non..just imagin d kinda hate they,ve bin exudin in dis thread,dat s y we label dem potential terrorist
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by jrfaj: 8:39pm On May 28, 2018
made4naija:
Over the weekend, Nigerian rapper, Falz The Bahd guy released a new video, “This is Nigeria” – which is a parody of foreign rapper, Childish Gambino’s “This is America” – and ever since has been trending on social media.

His video has been buzzing all over social media because of its contents and the messages he passed across through it.

While most people are showering him encomiums, a particular lady is not quite happy that he used dancers wearing Hijab in the video.

The lady says his actions has trampled on her dignity and pride. In her own words,

I really am disappointed. Why of all things to use, he decided to degrade the hijab. It shows his level of social etiquette. No matter the message passed across, he has trampled on our dignity and pride… He went overboard thus time around

Some don’t quite agree with her though…

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/05/lady-blasts-falz-for-using-ladies-in-hijab-to-dance-in-this-is-nigeria-video/

where stone make I throw this fool from here...you think say we ni get the scope? bitch whey dhey use hijab
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 28, 2018
made4naija:
Over the weekend, Nigerian rapper, Falz The Bahd guy released a new video, “This is Nigeria” – which is a parody of foreign rapper, Childish Gambino’s “This is America” – and ever since has been trending on social media.

His video has been buzzing all over social media because of its contents and the messages he passed across through it.

While most people are showering him encomiums, a particular lady is not quite happy that he used dancers wearing Hijab in the video.

The lady says his actions has trampled on her dignity and pride. In her own words,

I really am disappointed. Why of all things to use, he decided to degrade the hijab. It shows his level of social etiquette. No matter the message passed across, he has trampled on our dignity and pride… He went overboard thus time around

Some don’t quite agree with her though…

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/05/lady-blasts-falz-for-using-ladies-in-hijab-to-dance-in-this-is-nigeria-video/

Violence runs in their blood,making noise about the hijab....Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by nowpresence(f): 8:40pm On May 28, 2018
handsomeclouds:

When something is up against your religion and faith you guard it jealously... when muslims do such you harshly criticise them.

Eveyone is a distinct individual and we shall all make account for our deeds solitarily.
Muslims are not Christians that follow the teachings of their pastors or leaders.

Worse still follow their oversimplified or misinterpreted content of their scripture.

If Buhari's/Emir's daughters like they can choose to walk nacked, its thier life.

But thier lives and judgements are never standards for Islam and they would never be!
what about Boko Haram killing people in the name of Islam and also the use of hijab to carry out evil act like bombing, have you people come out to criticize it.
your religion has already been dragged to the mud so why cry out now just because it's used for a musical video.
Besides this was how the Christian chibok girls appeared when Boko Haram released the video during their abduction.
Nobody takes you people serious anymore.
I'm still waiting for muric to respond because that's what they are good at. asslickers
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by willibounce1(m): 8:42pm On May 28, 2018
Dextre:

And how has life as a nigerian been all together...everything was adopted my brother..evn we christains(just saying)

Well life would have been more peaceful if we didn't have dumb, idioti.c , evil islamic extremist and terrorist killing innocent people here and there. Every nigerian for example should be eager to go to any part of the country, but we all know how a lot of nigerians fear the northern part because of some useless boko haram islamic daft terrorists. the useless muric too is always trying to start unnecessary problems in peaceful states by complaining about stupi.d and irrelevant issues like arabic sign on naira notes, wearing hijab to call to bar and so many other petty things. if christians complained the way muslims do about petty things, nigeria would have been worst than libya, Afghanistan or iraq. Nigerian christians are and have been very tolerant. that's a perfect example of a religion of peace. Not a religion that is always seeking to start trouble with petty issues.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by XDaBOSS(m): 8:44pm On May 28, 2018
Yoruba Muslims na them done talk anyhow this days. All na just for eye service so them go get favour from the northern Muslims...
I pity some people
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by nowpresence(f): 8:47pm On May 28, 2018
mxpinky:
you re doomed. fool
e pain am religion of pisssssed, I mean spit indeed

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 28, 2018
handsomeclouds:

So u mean the boko boys are following what Ur Koran said abi?

Thank u for helping us understand that boko boys are doing what is laid down in Ur holy book.

And to think that u talked about hijab as dignity is appalling, how can a cloth be d dignity of a person instead of deeds? U mean someone who put on hijab has dignity even though she bombs people, commits fornication, etc? It is well with Ur own definition of dignity.

Even Catholic nuns put on something like hijab and they didn't complain.

U said the sultan is not ur standard while his daughters have a right to do what they want and said Christians follow what their pastors said without thinking but u forgot that Ur emir sanusi was fingered by people in the case of Ese Oruru from bayelsa that year. Or is it the many things Ur northern imams have told Ur boys to do, or the redeem evangelist that was killed in kano few years ago, or the ones killed in abuja for preaching during Ur eid? Na wa for u.

Since u cannot speak against the children of sanusi, sultan, Atiku, Saraki and co, then u have no right to criticize falz. He did the right thing and if u don't like it, don't watch the video.
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by RedboneSmith(m): 8:52pm On May 28, 2018
shimardoil:
You are all talking out of sense. Had it been is a Muslim guy that sang a song criticising xtian now, CAN will be making one stupid noise like tomorrow no dey

You are also talking out of sense. Explain exactly how what Falz did qualifies as criticising Islam. Since when did depicting Muslim girls in hijab qualify as criticising Islam? Don't we see depictions of Christian priests and nuns in the media all the time without people losing their shit over it?

Falz' video was a social commentary, alluding to our present social predicament ranging from kidnapped school girls (hence the hijab) to poor power supply to police corruption to Fulani herdsmen ish. Anyone that has a problem with seeing hijab [a clear allusion to the kidnapped school girls]in it is an oversensitive whiney baby.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 28, 2018
hijab ...two legs by day ,four by night....hijab symbol of dignity......

3 Likes

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Akorkor(f): 8:57pm On May 28, 2018
I really pity our youth as a nation. If the only thing you learn in this music video is all about religion, ohhh its shameful
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Daboomb: 8:57pm On May 28, 2018
noble2faith:

Shattap dea, fake christian!

Tell us what is demeaning or degrading there.

Is it more demeaning and degrading than putting a bomb under the same Hijab and destroying innocent Muslims?

What do you have to say about that?
Thunder fire you for calling yourself a christian.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by noble2faith(m): 8:58pm On May 28, 2018
harmbhrosz:
Oga the video was the act of expressing what's happening in Nigeria, and the Hijab part is about how terrorist are kidnapping school girls e.g chibok girls, coz that's exactly the colour and size of the Hijab that those innocent girls wore in the numerous videos that were released by Boko haram back then.

Read a positive meaning to everything that comes your way, stop making your assumptions on what people says on social media
willibounce1:

how is it demeaning? why shouting you are a christian ooo.. who ask you
Heffe:
hw is it demeaning..who made her protector of hijab..hijab is just a normal attire..abi u did nt see were he used wite garments? Dis ppl always create problem were de is non..just imagin d kinda hate they,ve bin exudin in dis thread,dat s y we label dem potential terrorist

Guys.. Pls get me right! You guys know how fanatic dis Muslims are! They start violence at every slightest stuff against their religion, especially those in the north.
They might see it as "ridiculing their religion by a Christian" thus attacking d Christians. If Falz had put this into cognizance, he wouldn't have used those girls in hijab in his video.
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by bdauran: 8:58pm On May 28, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Muslims are the real problem of this country.

Today that is not MURIC.

Now its ugly looking beast , typing rubbish with her phone.
Not only muslims... you are the biggest problem of Nigeria.
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by nowpresence(f): 9:00pm On May 28, 2018
mxpinky:
i bet you think english is your language as far as you understand me and am making my money i don't care until you call any white man to speak my own language
savages
the religion you practice, is it not a foreign religion. Were you born to Arab parents.
sister park well jor
go and cook for your husband or better still go bomb yourself atleast you have free holy pe nis to enjoy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by noble2faith(m): 9:01pm On May 28, 2018
Daboomb:

Shattap dea, fake christian!

Tell us what is demeaning or degrading there.

Is it more demeaning and degrading than putting a bomb under the same Hijab and destroying innocent Muslims?

What do you have to say about that?
Thunder fire you for calling yourself a christian.

Others replied me without using iota of derogatory word.
Fucking ill-fated fellow like you, using wilted fingers to type rubbish at me. Can u do that if we see eyeball to eyeball!!
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Born2Breed(f): 9:01pm On May 28, 2018
Confused people with confused religion.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Dextre(m): 9:02pm On May 28, 2018
willibounce1:

Well life would have been more peaceful if we didn't have dumb, idioti.c , evil islamic extremist and terrorist killing innocent people here and there. Every nigerian for example should be eager to go to any part of the country, but we all know how a lot of nigerians fear the northern part because of some useless boko haram islamic daft terrorists. the useless muric too is always trying to start unnecessary problems in peaceful states by complaining about stupi.d and irrelevant issues like arabic sign on naira notes, wearing hijab to call to bar and so many other petty things. if christians complained the way muslims do about petty things, nigeria would have been worst than libya, Afghanistan or iraq. Nigerian christians are and have been very tolerant. that's a perfect example of a religion of peace. Not a religion that is always seeking to start trouble with petty issues.

I understand...but this is the way i see it,people start troubles in d name of religion not the religion itself..evry religion has good and bad people...people kill people,not hijab or what not...all am saying is we shouldn't just categorise and say d religion is all about violence...i bet u have muslim friends,who are we to judge..no doubt they go extreme with there beliefs and all
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Taywon: 9:05pm On May 28, 2018
it is conspicuous that Islam is a Cancer / Problem to the world....
if u want to argue ... meet ur ancestors

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by lovelybugs(f): 9:11pm On May 28, 2018
wristbangle:
The lady is a huge hypocrite. Did she ignore the christian part of the video?

What of the ones wearing hi jab committing various atrocities such as prostitution and suicide bombing?

Meanwhile it is no longer a news that the most violence places on earth are the Islamic region. Violence feeds in their blood.
last time I checked Saudi Arabia and Dubai were not violent places. Your religious intolerance is really disgusting .
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by wristbangle: 9:14pm On May 28, 2018
lovelybugs:
last time I checked Saudi Arabia and Dubai were not violent places. Your religious intolerance is really disgusting .

Did you find it difficult to comprehend my statement? I did not say all but most. I'm aware Saudi Arab, Lebanon, turkey and UAE are peaceful. Aside these four countries, which other Arab countries are peaceful?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ikorodu Bois Feature On Steve Harvey’s American TV Show / Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis / Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.