Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video (61339 Views)

Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) / Lady Blasts 'Overdressed' Bobrisky For Sharing Milo At Wedding / Lady Blasts Omotunde Adebowale-David Over Sexy Instagram Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 28, 2018
yomibelle:
i think the mssg being passed across is that boko haram keep abducting girls but Nigeria isnt concerned about that....rather, people keep up with latest trends and dance shaku shaku

Exactly.
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by imam07: 9:20pm On May 28, 2018
noble2faith:
Guys.. Let's be frank.. Dis is really demeaning and degrading.. Am a Christian ooo before u guys lash me!
nah suicide bomber in ijab go kill u because of what u said here.

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by boxofix: 9:20pm On May 28, 2018
She's very stupid. Falz for use women wearing choir gown and carrying Bible abi?
Why didn't she comment about how he attacked churches?
Religious Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by FoolishBoy419: 9:20pm On May 28, 2018
harmbhrosz:
yeah.....coz Christians are the ones that has killed thousands in Nigeria..... it's obvious human life doesn't mean anything to people like you

When you talk about national problems killing is just one aspect.
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by emecheboy2(m): 9:21pm On May 28, 2018
Rapoo:
hijab is never a sign of dignity, holiness or pride. it's a doctrine. I don't see any good reason attacking falz

It's not even a doctrine, they only copied Mohammed's wife way of dressing as an elite woman as at that time.
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Taywon: 9:21pm On May 28, 2018
lovelybugs:
last time I checked Saudi Arabia and Dubai were not violent places. Your religious intolerance is really disgusting .

thats like 2% of islamic countries...
you have no fertile proof

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Daboomb: 9:23pm On May 28, 2018
mxpinky:
what they re wearing there and what they have been wearing there is not hijab you people especially xtains like blind argument over things you know nothing about
Bleep falz who is he he'll definatly cry and regret over this bet me

The picture here, showing Christian girls kidnapped by Muslim terrorists, who then forcefully drabs them in a Hijab, is what demeans and degrades your religion of 'Peace' from Islamabad!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Goddyj(m): 9:23pm On May 28, 2018
NaijaMutant:

They actually have no issues with the co-Islamic adherents Boko Haram using hijab to kill people
From her point of view, it is better to use the hijab to BOMB than to use it in DANCING. LUBBISH undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by MissRaine69(f): 9:23pm On May 28, 2018
jhubril:

Yes it is ! You idiotic fool. How is it not better than your naked unrighteousness?
Beg to differ on that and you can call me all the names under the sun
Changes nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by pascalbenz: 9:23pm On May 28, 2018
That kind thing!!
Akoja360:
hijab ...two legs by day ,four by night....hijab symbol of dignity......

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Awe4luv(m): 9:26pm On May 28, 2018
pls...I need MTN ecahrge card
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Thewesterner(m): 9:29pm On May 28, 2018
handsomeclouds:

People like you are the problem of this country

When something is up against your religion and faith you guard it jealously... when muslims do such you harshly criticise them.

I don't blame people like you!

If there is any beast here, I'm certain its you!

The Emirs are never the standards for Islamic Religious practice.

Eveyone is a distinct individual and we shall all make account for our deeds solitarily.
Muslims are not Christians that follow the teachings of their pastors or leaders.

Worse still follow their oversimplified or misinterpreted content of their scripture.

We follow the teaching of religion as it is prescribed.

If Buhari's/Emir's daughters like they can choose to walk nacked, its thier life.

But thier lives and judgements are never standards for Islam and they would never be!
"Muslims are not Christians that follow the teachings of their pastors or leaders"

Abeg my guy...

Pls educate me...

The terrorists that claimed to be Muslims...

Who do they normally listen to?

Their Imams, Ustaz or leaders?
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by fxskye: 9:30pm On May 28, 2018
Komu1048:
D man comment bellow deserve accolade, he finish d lady. Some people will be acting as if they invented religion. Mthew

I will never forgive the stupid hijab girl that nearly get me expel during my undergraduate days... D idiot use hijab to carry all the expo in this world while struggling to shuffle from her ocean of expo... D invigilator came around n she threw it to my part. But Christ by my side d man insisted she should be search haven't heard from d two parties. A last dem begin pack diff micro n macro under her jijab. If not na me for leave sch

Very bigot of you...so only those that use hijjab do carry expo? Growth up from being a kid to an adult. Short words is enough for the wise
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by adegeye38(m): 9:32pm On May 28, 2018
handsomeclouds:

When something is up against your religion and faith you guard it jealously... when muslims do such you harshly criticise them.

Eveyone is a distinct individual and we shall all make account for our deeds solitarily.
Muslims are not Christians that follow the teachings of their pastors or leaders.

Worse still follow their oversimplified or misinterpreted content of their scripture.

If Buhari's/Emir's daughters like they can choose to walk nacked, its thier life.

But thier lives and judgements are never standards for Islam and they would never be!
Christians dont follow d teachings of pastors and leaders we follow the teaching of the bible under the guidiance of the holy spirit,

3 Likes

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by fxskye: 9:37pm On May 28, 2018
charliboy654:
Na this country we dey wey dem release video of Muslim school girls in hijab twerking, this bîtch didn't say anything then, go to places like auchi, u will realize girls in hijab can fûck for Africa, they are all bloody hypocrite including this bitçh.
Mumu of Africa, you have forgotten that some "father" were caught in the act previously. Does that make them worth emulating as xtians?
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by tintingz(m): 9:37pm On May 28, 2018
yomibelle:
i think the mssg being passed across is that boko haram keep abducting girls but Nigeria isnt concerned about that....rather, people keep up with latest trends and dance shaku shaku
EXACTLY!

That is also what Gambino portray in his video when uniform students were dancing with him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by cadre88(m): 9:39pm On May 28, 2018
Why are you people of piss always aggressive na?
handsomeclouds:

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by junny16(m): 9:45pm On May 28, 2018
Oh Allah, guide and protect our Muslimah from all this wrondoers and lead them to the path that is straight. Amin

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by noble2faith(m): 9:45pm On May 28, 2018
imam07:
nah suicide bomber in ijab go kill u because of what u said here.

It will only happen if I wish u again
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by mandate12: 9:48pm On May 28, 2018
handsomeclouds:

My friend, park neatly joor!
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by mattsvibes: 9:48pm On May 28, 2018
handsomeclouds:
I think Falz did the wrong thing.

In an environment like Nigeria where religious issues are readily vaporized, his wisdom should have told him not to meddle with such a thing.

Ijab is the dignity of Islam.

I wouldn't be suprised at the level of criticism that will come his way soon!

By and large he didn't apply wisdom!

thing of dignity you say ijab won't let make you heaven

and beside to the out side world it use to disguise

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Sterope(f): 9:49pm On May 28, 2018
In your bigoted mind now, hijab hinders the ability to think. You must be dumber than a rock.

You should have used your superior art knowledge and analysed it for her.

safarigirl:
Those ladies were symbolic. He was trying to remind us all of the Chibok girls, but this aunty don wear hijab so tey he thinking faculty don block.

Truly, she needs to learn art
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by mattsvibes: 9:51pm On May 28, 2018
Goddyj:
From her point of view, it is better to use the hijab to BOMB than to use it in DANCING. LUBBISH undecided
se oro ni iyieni
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Sterope(f): 9:53pm On May 28, 2018
I like your analysis. We know that the issue of the hijab has been a touchy subject in Nigeria. I don't think Falz would have knowingly abused the hijab or Muslimahs.

yomibelle:
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Adex7004(m): 10:08pm On May 28, 2018
Archangel15:

Your religion is responsible for 99% of terrorist attacks don't you think it should be outdated?
I can see how shallow ur brain is,
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by SexytorresE(f): 10:14pm On May 28, 2018
Backward people. Hijab wasnt even originated from u people, Islam just modified and continued this tradition. Then it was practiced by Abrahamich religions of Judaism and Christianity.Good reply she got from that dude grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by soledayo(m): 10:18pm On May 28, 2018
handsomeclouds:
I think Falz did the wrong thing.

In an environment like Nigeria where religious issues are readily vaporized, his wisdom should have told him not to meddle with such a thing.

Ijab is the dignity of Islam.

I wouldn't be suprised at the level of criticism that will come his way soon!

By and large he didn't apply wisdom!
Shut up...bloody imale
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Barney11: 10:30pm On May 28, 2018
handsomeclouds:

That is more reason you should leave Falz cos he will also give account of his deed or is Islam not religion of peace again grin?
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Mrukk: 10:33pm On May 28, 2018
Beremx:
Who is that MURIC birch making noise? Mtscheeew!

Nice video Falz
birch indeed dumbskull
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Mrukk: 10:34pm On May 28, 2018
Guyman02:
I know that it must be brown roof republic Muslims. You hardly see northern Muslim ladies attracting unnecessary public attention to themselves because they have more dignity than the loud mouthed brown roofers.

Last time it was hijab controversy in Osun State, then it went to Law School call to bar by one of their female fundamentalist and now it is the music of one of Falz.
The ignoramus is talking as if Muslims came to Yorubaland before Ifa worshippers who owned the land.
Mental slavery is a serious illness.
sense fall on you because you lack it
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Mrukk: 10:37pm On May 28, 2018
safarigirl:
Those ladies were symbolic. He was trying to remind us all of the Chibok girls, but this aunty don wear hijab so tey he thinking faculty don block.

Truly, she needs to learn art
Such a beautiful nonsense coming from an empty headed lady
Re: Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video by Mrukk: 10:38pm On May 28, 2018
yeyerolling:
Islam has no place in modern times
Hmm what beautiful nonsense coming from hypocrite

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ikorodu Bois Feature On Steve Harvey’s American TV Show / Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis / Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.