Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Tompolo, Ateke Tom, General Shoot-At-Sight, Boyloaf, Pledge Support For FG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo, Ateke Tom, General Shoot-At-Sight, Boyloaf, Pledge Support For FG (31343 Views)

Ebikabowei Victor-Ben 'Boyloaf' Graduates With First Class Degree (Photos) / Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace / Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tompolo, Ateke Tom, General Shoot-At-Sight, Boyloaf, Pledge Support For FG by goaldynman(m): 3:43pm On May 29, 2018
elgramz:
Fake news Tompolo and Gen Shoot at sight couldn't have been at a meeting in lagos because they are both wanted by Federal security forces and are in hiding.

If you can read and comprehend, you would have seen where they stated that Tompolo sent his representative!!
Re: Tompolo, Ateke Tom, General Shoot-At-Sight, Boyloaf, Pledge Support For FG by luluman: 3:46pm On May 29, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
The people of SW are already pledging support for the Daura President.

Tompolo and his SW people are going to betray South again. grin
With those named dons in support of naija- nothing for Igbos
Re: Tompolo, Ateke Tom, General Shoot-At-Sight, Boyloaf, Pledge Support For FG by sulakishop(m): 3:58pm On May 29, 2018
I tot Tompolo is wanted
Re: Tompolo, Ateke Tom, General Shoot-At-Sight, Boyloaf, Pledge Support For FG by lilslim(m): 4:47pm On May 29, 2018
jrusky:

Are you stupid? Are Tompolo, Ateke, Boyloaf, General etc a Yoruba people? Pls what part of yorubaland do these things came from

I have said it time without number that the real fulani and Hausa slaves are SS and my own people from SE. Let me ask one simple question pls*till this 29th of May 2018 has any Yoruba man or group come out publicly to say behind Buhari we are* and going about singing Buhari name just mention one Yoruba group or person that did such as of today
Orji Kalu, Ngige, okorocha, Nnamani, Keyamo or kenyadig, Amaechi just to mention few still remain defiant to die for Fulani called Buhari and the Niger Delta pooh has join and later these f u c king bastards will go and vex their anger on Yoruba after being used and dumped. Bloody anuofia goats.
You didn't see that it was laced with all kinds of sarcasm in his post?
Re: Tompolo, Ateke Tom, General Shoot-At-Sight, Boyloaf, Pledge Support For FG by chichar1(f): 6:32pm On May 29, 2018
maasoap:

Just say that you were disappointed by the resolution of the Creek lords. More bitterness on the way to the homes of Buhari's haters.
hey!!!!!! you kid Nigerian government can deceive you but not me
Re: Tompolo, Ateke Tom, General Shoot-At-Sight, Boyloaf, Pledge Support For FG by chichar1(f): 6:35pm On May 29, 2018
diegwu02:

Why are you pained hearing about a peace meeting taking place
you are not serious at all, what is pained about my comment
Re: Tompolo, Ateke Tom, General Shoot-At-Sight, Boyloaf, Pledge Support For FG by SuperBlack: 7:24pm On May 29, 2018
LaIabobo:

Mr man, What are you saying??
Asking
Re: Tompolo, Ateke Tom, General Shoot-At-Sight, Boyloaf, Pledge Support For FG by Benny93: 10:28am On May 30, 2018
Youngholy413:
Oga if you must know Chief Ateke Tom doesn't go out for pubic function he is always represented by Akinaka.
Bros I know now...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) / Niger Delta Group Criticizes Asari-dokubo Over Buhari Statement / Southern Leaders Reject Onnoghen's Suspension, Say Buhari Has Committed Coup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.