Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,439 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) (40065 Views)

Davido Stacked Up Wards Of Cash To Be Sprayed At A Wedding In Owerri (Pics) / Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table / Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by GistMore: 8:03pm On May 28, 2018
GistMore.com

Gucci billionaire master, Hushpuppi shows off wards of dollar cash on his snapchat page.

What will the first thing that will come to your mind if you have this kind of money?

BY GISTMORE https://www.gistmore.com/hushpuppi-shows-off-wards-dollar-cash-photo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by GistMore: 8:03pm On May 28, 2018
grin shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by Orodje(m): 8:16pm On May 28, 2018
Hushpuppy keeps giving them night mare smiley Datz my man if u nor get money hide your face cool

Meanwhile I need all Yankee CC for funding, I'm taking just 30% while you have 70% for yourself, pm me

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 8:27pm On May 28, 2018
This money belongs to the yahoo boy he went to visit in Ghana he think wee wee nor know grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by ijoka: 8:27pm On May 28, 2018
By my calculation, that is more than 100million Naira

42 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by Ayobami7(m): 8:29pm On May 28, 2018
Owo money kudi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by princealexndre(m): 9:12pm On May 28, 2018
That is a lot of money there

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by LieutenantBOBO: 10:53pm On May 28, 2018
Okay
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by Majlaw(m): 11:15pm On May 28, 2018
Orodje:
Hushpuppy keeps giving them night mare smiley Datz my man if u nor get money hide your face cool

Meanwhile I need all Yankee CC for funding, I'm taking just 30% while you have 70% for yourself, pm me
I just wan learn am

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by GoggleB(m): 11:59pm On May 28, 2018
LesbianBoy:
This money belongs to the yahoo boy he went to visit in Ghana he think wee wee nor know grin grin
You get sense die...

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by GoggleB(m): 11:59pm On May 28, 2018
ijoka:
Gbayii

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by grandstar(m): 2:05am On May 29, 2018
ijoka:

More like 93m

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by biolaowo1: 2:53am On May 29, 2018
You need peace
NwaChibuzor100:
This guy is a Muslim yet his fellow warriors will frown at any form of "dirty money". Well don't be surprised coz these Muslims are hypocrites and pretenders. Go to any ashawo joint and beer palor and see as everywhere don dry finish. It shows these people constitute about 70% of patronizers of these immoral places.

10 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by divinespark: 3:52am On May 29, 2018
Hmmmm!!!! This man is absolutely rich. Do you want to go into export business and make millions on naira? Click on the first link on my signature.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by Nobody: 5:47am On May 29, 2018
These people are the reason our youth venture into rituals and other despicable means of earning money.

Lesson learned, nobody that earns their money legitimately would portray this level of immaturity.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by twentyk(m): 5:49am On May 29, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:
This guy is a Muslim yet his fellow warriors will frown at any form of "dirty money". Well don't be surprised coz these Muslims are hypocrites and pretenders. Go to any ashawo joint and beer palor and see as everywhere don dry finish. It shows these people constitute about 70% of patronizers of these immoral places.
so what is your concern?mr christian....

10 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by nelsonebby(m): 7:15am On May 29, 2018
Earthbound:
These people are the reason our youth venture into rituals and other despicable means of earning money.

Lesson learned, nobody that earns their money legitimately would portray this level of immaturity.
because most legit people don’t have this kind of money. cool

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by Orodje(m): 7:32am On May 29, 2018
Majlaw:
I just wan learn am

How much u get baba and which of them u won learn?
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by KendrickAyomide: 7:41am On May 29, 2018
Orodje:

hope say you no be ripper

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by Deckline(m): 10:07am On May 29, 2018
Is this money mtchew.
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by Akanapiaigwe: 10:26am On May 29, 2018
grin

just one pieces can change kemi oluloyo's mental life grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by Samsimple(m): 10:26am On May 29, 2018
3 years ago this day that goat from daura was sworn in as the president of nigeria.. Greatest mistake of nigeria history

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by Nairalandmentor(m): 10:27am On May 29, 2018
wawu...if i have such cash i will raise a charity foundation. That's all that matters. Helping people who can't help themselves

Check my signature if you need a clean website design from a reliable agency in Nigeria with over 200 portfolios. No advanced payment required*

*for serious people only!

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by Nobody: 10:27am On May 29, 2018
Lol, he wants to give anty kemi headache.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by Akanapiaigwe: 10:28am On May 29, 2018
Orodje:

onye ori

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by OhiOfIhima: 10:28am On May 29, 2018
Mr blogger, where do u get ur fact that he is a Billionaire. I need to knw pls. Thanks in anticipation.

GistMore:
grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by tokrizy: 10:29am On May 29, 2018
as long as e no kill person get the moni..it's ok

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by spafu(m): 10:29am On May 29, 2018
This one no get sense like Buhari.
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by cana882(m): 10:29am On May 29, 2018
Ok..

I'm really worried at the kind of news making headline recently in nairaland. Seems like our problems in nigeria are finally over.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by Brains1990(m): 10:29am On May 29, 2018
Arab Nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Korede Bello's Poll Shows That Yoruba Girls/Guys Are More Romantic - Do U Agree? / Photo Of Osas Ighodaro Snoring! See The Look On Gbenro's Face / Is Rema Truly Dead ? Let's See What Wikipedia Has To Say About This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.