Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) (40101 Views)

Davido Stacked Up Wards Of Cash To Be Sprayed At A Wedding In Owerri (Pics) / Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table / Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by winterfell007(m): 10:29am On May 29, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:
This guy is a Muslim yet his fellow warriors will frown at any form of "dirty money". Well don't be surprised coz these Muslims are hypocrites and pretenders. Go to any ashawo joint and beer palor and see as everywhere don dry finish. It shows these people constitute about 70% of patronizers of these immoral places.

Can u stop posting tribalistic comments on nairaland. Is ur brain devoid of rational thinking?? It's people like u that make others feel the igbo nation is full of hate. Can't u comment without attribution to enthic group or religion??. You are complete liability to our ethnic group and to mankind at large,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by motherfucker: 10:30am On May 29, 2018
Orodje:
Hushpuppy keeps giving them night mare smiley Datz my man if u nor get money hide your face cool

Meanwhile I need all Yankee CC for funding, I'm taking just 30% while you have 70% for yourself, pm me
fraudster... If dem pik u up now, u go blame village people but your comment here has indicted you.

Don't think you can't be tracked. There is a guy on here that does a dangerous job at that and I am sure security agency have such in their employ.
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by Brains1990(m): 10:30am On May 29, 2018
Arab Nonsense
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by Bowwow11(m): 10:30am On May 29, 2018
Earthbound:
These people are the reason our youth venture into rituals and other despicable means of earning money.

Lesson learned, nobody that earns their money legitimately would portray this level of immaturity.
I agree with you but some people may flaunt their assets just to motivate others to work hard and be rich like them too!!!
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by Nobody: 10:31am On May 29, 2018
A closer look will reveal only the ones on top are real. Old trick.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by samkay12(m): 10:31am On May 29, 2018
$260k cash
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by jerrybakermillz(m): 10:32am On May 29, 2018
So una follow me calculate the money too abi?
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by jrusky(m): 10:32am On May 29, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:
This guy is a Muslim yet his fellow warriors will frown at any form of "dirty money". Well don't be surprised coz these Muslims are hypocrites and pretenders. Go to any ashawo joint and beer palor and see as everywhere don dry finish. It shows these people constitute about 70% of patronizers of these immoral places.

Very correct. I'm still wondering how come everywhere is dry, it simply shows the proof of a proverb that says *a witch cried last night and a child died this morning everyone should know the last night crier is the principal suspect*
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by motherfucker: 10:33am On May 29, 2018
nelsonebby:
because most legit people don’t have this kind of money. cool
says who? You? Nigerians though!
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by winterfell007(m): 10:34am On May 29, 2018
Hardeybohwarley:

Your stupidity rendered me speechless. So because he is a Muslim suffices to label all Muslims as hypocrites. And how sure are you that his source of income isn't legal/clean, all you based your idiotic inference on was hearsay.

Please forgive him, he's bereft of any idea and to think we share the same ehnic group irritates me the more. These kind of people are complete waste of space

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by seyiseyi11: 10:34am On May 29, 2018
ijoka:
By my calculation, that is more than 100million Naira
You no go school.is that not 2.5million dollars
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by uvie66: 10:34am On May 29, 2018
What is the whole point of this now eh, Benin boys kidnap you now you go dey cry...

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by diamond88: 10:34am On May 29, 2018
OLuwa bless my hustle
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by sagerasaq: 10:35am On May 29, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:

When u say MUslim u should first think Human Being before Religion...
Muslims dont show off. Alcohol is prohibited. And Life as a Muslim is Being Contented and grateful for what u have, where yu are and what Allah has install for yu.
Islam is Peace.
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by OhiOfIhima: 10:35am On May 29, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:

Oga Chi... Slow down na.. There is no way I can explain to u to get u comprehensive vividly but we d Muslims, we understand d course of dis Holing Month of Ramadan.

Still I knw u are plain lying, continue... cheesy
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:35am On May 29, 2018
$253,000 only.
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by oruma19: 10:35am On May 29, 2018
GistMore:
GistMore.com

Gucci billionaire master, Hushpuppi shows off wards of dollar cash on his snapchat page.

What will the first thing that will come to your mind if you have this kind of money?

BY GISTMORE https://www.gistmore.com/hushpuppi-shows-off-wards-dollar-cash-photo
ordinary 260k dollars naim dis guy de pose with. Yeye yahoo boy. Real GEE boys dont flaunt money in pictures, hushpuppie is a yahoo and not a gee boy...lolzzzz. I de tok like say I get pasks 3500 dollars for my Dom account ..ahahahahaha. Make God bless me quick ooo make my account read 200k dollars tgis year ooo. I am not greedy, na small small we de make am de go..
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by Stanleyville(m): 10:35am On May 29, 2018
That's total 108000000...

But this broda agbaya sef..why flaunt mony like D's na.
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:36am On May 29, 2018
$253,000 only.
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by Nobody: 10:36am On May 29, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:
Attention seeker
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by zone51: 10:37am On May 29, 2018
ijoka:
By my calculation, that is more than 100million Naira

$260,000 * #360 = #93,600,000

lipsrsealed cool
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by pyman11(m): 10:37am On May 29, 2018
what is your concern if he is Muslim or not....u need to add to your senses for saying Muslim are hypocrites and pretender
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by Nobody: 10:38am On May 29, 2018
GistMore:
GistMore.com

Gucci billionaire master, Hushpuppi shows off wards of dollar cash on his snapchat page.

What will the first thing that will come to your mind if you have this kind of money?

BY GISTMORE https://www.gistmore.com/hushpuppi-shows-off-wards-dollar-cash-photo
Wads of..
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by xreal: 10:41am On May 29, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:

[img]https://media1./images/239bfd3bce14ff3cc2a65bd83adb185d/tenor.gif?itemid=5494019[/img]
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by Mufasa27(m): 10:42am On May 29, 2018
seyiseyi11:

You no go school.is that not 2.5million dollars
2.5 million dollars,

Kikikikikikiki grin

Na naira you call am
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by Mufasa27(m): 10:43am On May 29, 2018
zone51:

$260,000 * #360 = #93,600,000

lipsrsealed cool
Na hush dey make money na you dey count am grin grin
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by thunderbabs: 10:44am On May 29, 2018
Whr is da stupid whistleblower, Deji Adeyanju wey dey beckon efcc on hushpuppi....?

Hin eyes go open x3 now coz e never even geh da kind money for hin life buh be wishin in hiz mind he owns dt money hush use flash... Lol

Bad belle pipu.
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by Omobada(m): 10:44am On May 29, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:

You better don't kill yourself with islamphobia
what is correlation between the post and your vitupration
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by jaxxy(m): 10:46am On May 29, 2018
Cake. Lol
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by HoodBillionaire: 10:48am On May 29, 2018
and im here with just 2m for my hood
i dey spread
forgeh dah 110m
hush na just fake ass niggi
he a broke niggi
we wey dey on fb
my client after second billin she run
just a mere 8k billing

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by Dyt(f): 10:49am On May 29, 2018
Orodje:
Hushpuppy keeps giving them night mare smiley Datz my man if u nor get money hide your face cool

Meanwhile I need all Yankee CC for funding, I'm taking just 30% while you have 70% for yourself, pm me

Yahoo yahoo boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Reveals His Team Members Are Stealing From Him / Toyin Lawani Celebrate Her 39th Birthday With Hot Pictures / Yung6ix Celebrates His Younger Sister Birthday, ignoring the other Twin Brother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.