Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) (40106 Views)

Davido Stacked Up Wards Of Cash To Be Sprayed At A Wedding In Owerri (Pics) / Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table / Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by wehdone(m): 12:05pm On May 29, 2018
ijoka:
By my calculation, that is more than 100million Naira

Actually, 93,000,000!!!
Close to a fuçking hundred million naira!!!
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by Victor171: 12:17pm On May 29, 2018
The guy is just a fraudulent bastard, in America you can walk around with such amount of money .who is this guy football,basketball,musician,politician,oil mugu,automobile dealer,who has he help....money wey Nigeria Politician take send am massage.bastard
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by bigjj: 12:22pm On May 29, 2018
Hushpuppi, why all this now?
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by ikezudon(m): 12:25pm On May 29, 2018
wetin dis guy say him dey do again?

in other news, see tips on becoming a good rapper

https://billzonthestreets.com.ng/tips-on-becoming-a-good-rapper-in-nigeria/
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by Readonee35L(m): 12:28pm On May 29, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
hope say you no be ripper
grin grin
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by ChScott(m): 12:28pm On May 29, 2018
Those money could be fake
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by Orodje(m): 1:07pm On May 29, 2018
Hades2016:
are you sure ? Let’s talk about business if you really mean it

check my siggy
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by NnamdiEducamia(m): 1:47pm On May 29, 2018
He is not a billionnaire
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by mkoabiola: 1:56pm On May 29, 2018
Junk bloggers and misleading writeup

Wen dd huspupi becomes Gucci billionaire?

U need to examine ur head
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by InvertedHammer: 2:00pm On May 29, 2018
GistMore:
GistMore.com

Gucci billionaire master, Hushpuppi shows off wards of dollar cash on his snapchat page.

What will the first thing that will come to your mind if you have this kind of money?

BY GISTMORE https://www.gistmore.com/hushpuppi-shows-off-wards-dollar-cash-photo
/
Apparently everything you take pictures with and post online belongs to you. I wonder how many Nigerian girls own Shoprite.

/

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by Dbrainiac1(m): 2:07pm On May 29, 2018
Wads of dollar cash not wards

Seun
You need better mods wey go school
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by NoBetterNigeria: 2:11pm On May 29, 2018
Funny you, not up to $300k sef...

ijoka:
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by Maski87: 2:14pm On May 29, 2018
My uncle in the house of assembly has more money than that
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by millhouse: 2:19pm On May 29, 2018
Rubbish, if I decide to snap with the amount to dollars I transact with everyday .one would think I am a millionaire in dollars . sometimes I have to take it home cause clients can't comeup with naira equivalent .all this na wash wash . for media hype.
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by dmexy33: 2:29pm On May 29, 2018
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by dmexy33: 2:32pm On May 29, 2018
Stop posting such things in public... Pple like you dem go arrest now u go begin cry.
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by neweraomo: 3:01pm On May 29, 2018
ijoka:
a lot more than ....even 3 stacks alone is more ,thats a huge naira value
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 29, 2018
240k dollars cash!
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by oxochlorate(m): 4:11pm On May 29, 2018
Can you fund capital one card
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by anonymous1759(m): 5:26pm On May 29, 2018
Sharap if you don't have what to say. Mayweather is also a yahoo by showing off. Badbelle people
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by Naijjablog(m): 4:03am On May 30, 2018
ijoka:
more n more than self that's $100 o..
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 5:31am On May 30, 2018
Me I am.just waiting to see how.much he is sending to aunty kemi
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by Assassin101: 9:24am On May 31, 2018
YOUR HEAD DEY DIA

grandstar:

More like 93m

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by adecz: 9:58am On May 31, 2018
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Just N80m,
& una dey shout.....

Too many paupers on NL.... cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede Looks Pregnant (Photos) / Teni Celebrates As Drake Follows Niniola, Her Sister On Instagram / Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.