Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,265 members, 7,829,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) (40099 Views)

Davido Stacked Up Wards Of Cash To Be Sprayed At A Wedding In Owerri (Pics) / Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table / Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by ask4bk(m): 10:49am On May 29, 2018
GistMore:
GistMore.com

Gucci billionaire master, Hushpuppi shows off wards of dollar cash on his snapchat page.

What will the first thing that will come to your mind if you have this kind of money?

BY GISTMORE https://www.gistmore.com/hushpuppi-shows-off-wards-dollar-cash-photo

Ordinary 100 million naira
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by chiochio1(m): 10:52am On May 29, 2018
310,000 USD =112,201,979.16NGN

That some cool cash

ijoka:
By my calculation, that is more than 100million Naira

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by IgboOsuHunter: 10:55am On May 29, 2018
GistMore:
GistMore.com

Gucci billionaire master, Hushpuppi shows off wards of dollar cash on his snapchat page.

What will the first thing that will come to your mind if you have this kind of money?

BY GISTMORE https://www.gistmore.com/hushpuppi-shows-off-wards-dollar-cash-photo
You people just misuse word..

Gucci BILLIONAIRE - Imagine the nonsense

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by Nobody: 10:55am On May 29, 2018
Wads.
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by Kobicove(m): 10:57am On May 29, 2018
GistMore:
GistMore.com

OP will you shut your dirty mouth!

Do you even know the meaning of the word "Billionaire"?! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by IgboOsuHunter: 10:57am On May 29, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:
This guy is a Muslim yet his fellow warriors will frown at any form of "dirty money". Well don't be surprised coz these Muslims are hypocrites and pretenders. Go to any ashawo joint and beer palor and see as everywhere don dry finish. It shows these people constitute about 70% of patronizers of these immoral places.
And you people are saints?

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by OhiOfIhima: 10:59am On May 29, 2018
chiochio1:
310,000 USD =112,201,979.16NGN

That some cool cash

you no chill at all wit ur scientific calculator...
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by Hardewarlee(m): 11:00am On May 29, 2018
Thanks bro , I love the way you give it to him , I wonder why people just type on here without sense.
Hardeybohwarley:

Your stupidity rendered me speechless. So because he is a Muslim suffices to label all Muslims as hypocrites. And how sure are you that his source of income isn't legal/clean, all you based your idiotic inference on was hearsay.
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by Wisebisho: 11:00am On May 29, 2018
GoggleB:

You get sense die...
I thought you will say it belongs to you. Bad belle no good.
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by Seetto: 11:02am On May 29, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:
This guy is a Muslim yet his fellow warriors will frown at any form of "dirty money". Well don't be surprised coz these Muslims are hypocrites and pretenders. Go to any ashawo joint and beer palor and see as everywhere don dry finish. It shows these people constitute about 70% of patronizers of these immoral places.
What has this got to do with religion, Mr man, mind u if u like the way u are and what ever u feel is wrong and enjoy doing it, leave Islam out of this.
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by idu1(m): 11:03am On May 29, 2018
grandstar:

More like 93m
You are correct. I got 93.6M

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by joe17: 11:06am On May 29, 2018
Majlaw:

I just wan learn am
grin
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by miikah(m): 11:06am On May 29, 2018
Hardeybohwarley:

Your stupidity rendered me speechless. So because he is a Muslim suffices to label all Muslims as hypocrites. And how sure are you that his source of income isn't legal/clean, all you based your idiotic inference on was hearsay.

Broo u still be learner.. Go sidon Cary feeder put for mouth
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by Seetto: 11:15am On May 29, 2018
IgboOsuHunter:

And you people are saints?
U don't mean it,
Thank God we are Muslims,
Christians don't know where they are from , where they are going to, absolutely gone astray
God turn himself as a man , come to the world as Son, made his own creatures punish him to death and use his own blood washed away all their sins, this is bullshit, if u die as a christian and enter hell , Jesus sacrifice on the cross is useless, think about it

Where in the bible is bible written,
Where in the bible is d world Christianity
Did Jesus mention the word Christianity or christian in the bible
Did Jesus asked u to worship on Sunday in a building called church
Was Jesus born on Christmas day

Even people God sent Jesus denied his prophesy and never believe in him......
Jesus said am sent only to the loss sheep of Israelites, don't know what made u to be an Israelites, hope u ain't wasting ur time according to Jesus.
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by Bbworld2018: 11:21am On May 29, 2018
How dis guy dey make his money?maybe na abucha pekin!!
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by Jerrick(m): 11:21am On May 29, 2018
Seun Osewa abeg there should be DM button on here na

Babes are just wasting angry

Disclaimer : moti fa werey yo! grin
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by Silvermoney: 11:24am On May 29, 2018
That's like $250k.... Roughly N92m...
It is well.
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by Hades2016(m): 11:25am On May 29, 2018
Orodje:
Hushpuppy keeps giving them night mare smiley Datz my man if u nor get money hide your face cool

Meanwhile I need all Yankee CC for funding, I'm taking just 30% while you have 70% for yourself, pm me
are you sure ? Let’s talk about business if you really mean it
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by IgboOsuHunter: 11:25am On May 29, 2018
Seetto:

U don't mean it,
Thank God we are Muslims,
Christians don't know where they are from , where they are going to, absolutely gone astray
God turn himself as a man , come to the world as Son, made his own creatures punish him to death and use his own blood washed away all their sins, this is bullshit, if u die as a christian and enter hell , Jesus sacrifice on the cross is useless, think about it

Where in the bible is bible written,
Where in the bible is d world Christianity
Did Jesus mention the word Christianity or christian in the bible
Did Jesus asked u to worship on Sunday in a building called church
Was Jesus born on Christmas day

Even people God sent Jesus denied his prophesy and never believe in him......
Jesus said am sent only to the loss sheep of Israelites, don't know what made u to be an Israelites, hope u ain't wasting ur time according to Jesus.

Yes o
And the same Jesus "God" was tempted by Satan with all the riches of the world if only he can bow for him. (very ridiculous)
They same Jesus that also cried on the cross of calvary (oh God, why have thou FORSAKEN me) lol!
"God" is in pain and crying to God for help. grin
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by naijacentric(m): 11:27am On May 29, 2018
Abi his sugar daddy's own
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by hadjipapiey(m): 11:28am On May 29, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:

Malicious Mischief Maker(MMM) spotted shocked shocked
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by olabent85(m): 11:28am On May 29, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:

Well i don't know if you were born by error or your folks meant it. Wetin concern religion and this topic. People like you are just waste product cos if i say make i pour wetin dey my mind ehn.
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by samzzycash(m): 11:32am On May 29, 2018
oruma19:
ordinary 260k dollars naim dis guy de pose with. Yeye yahoo boy. Real GEE boys dont flaunt money in pictures, hushpuppie is a yahoo and not a gee boy...lolzzzz. I de tok like say I get pasks 3500 dollars for my Dom account ..ahahahahaha. Make God bless me quick ooo make my account read 200k dollars tgis year ooo. I am not greedy, na small small we de make am de go..
Bro how do I open this dom account..
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by donkaz2(m): 11:33am On May 29, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:

For ur mind the truth is that u ppl are just wailers Muslim run and rock things we are not fake as* we are plain and do without fear.we are determined . most xtians guys can't roll
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by tizzdi(m): 11:38am On May 29, 2018
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by Revolva(m): 11:42am On May 29, 2018
Hushpuppi Reveals His Source Of Income To Deji Adeyanju, Accepts His EFCC Debate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbbOPE_MmRg
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by Seetto: 11:44am On May 29, 2018
IgboOsuHunter:

Yes o
And the same Jesus "God" was tempted by Satan with all the riches of the world if only he can bow for him. (very ridiculous)
They same Jesus that also cried on the cross of calvary (oh God, why have thou FORSAKEN me) lol!
"God" is in pain and crying to God for help. grin
LOL grin angry , Jesus that cannot save himself after fasting and praying for 40days suddenly become their saviour, he doesn't want to die on the cross like a common thieves, thank God he was heard according to the glorious Quran, JESUS SON OF MARY WAS NEITHER KILLED NOR PERSECUTED, WE BROUGHT HIM UNTO US, BUT IT LOOKS TO THEM AS IF HE WAS KILLED. on the last day God will asked Jesus , did u teell ur people to worship u and ur mother as two gods besides Allah , Jesus will said I don't speak of my on except what u ask me to and u are aware of what I will say and what I have not said, it is their heart desire, Jesus will gallantly denied Christianity, hold roman Catholic and western missioners responsible for spreading u false religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by pushking(m): 11:46am On May 29, 2018
ijoka:
By my calculation, that is more than 100million Naira

yeah man that's 26 $10k bands
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by sirgalahad26(m): 11:58am On May 29, 2018
more like a money miss road!
Re: Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) by IgboOsuHunter: 11:58am On May 29, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:
onye ori
Cc:
Lalasticlala
Seun
Obinoscopy
Mynd44

Rule 2 and 3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Reveals His Team Members Are Stealing From Him / Toyin Lawani Celebrate Her 39th Birthday With Hot Pictures / Yung6ix Celebrates His Younger Sister Birthday, ignoring the other Twin Brother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.