Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Africa As A Dinner To The Whites! We Are Still Under The Colonial Masters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Africa As A Dinner To The Whites! We Are Still Under The Colonial Masters (647 Views)

My Response To A Guy Who Said ''If Not For Whites We Would Be Wearing Leaves'' / Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) / Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africa As A Dinner To The Whites! We Are Still Under The Colonial Masters by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 28, 2018
I type this piece with a great sense of disappointment. I have sat down on my own and had pondered on this question.... 'why is Africa(Nigeria) so backward? whereas every other continent in the world have moved on. oh, maybe we have also evolved but have evolved in the area of Corruption, and mediocrity!

Some guys came around my workplace and were involved in a heated argument, one of them who collected money and (obviously a scam money) didnt give them any share! Immediately i had the idea of what they were fighting about, my heart broke into pieces. So our youths have been reduced to nothing but to scam others before they can make ends meet! what a useless generation!.
Maybe it's not their fault, Maybe some people will even say it's because our leaders are too corrupt and are toiling with the future of our youths, but i say NO! The problem facing Africa today is far beyond its leaders, the problem we have in Nigeria and Africa as a whole is that THE COLONIAL POWERS HAVEN'T LEFT US! Yes, they haven't. Permit me to ask you some mind bugging questions.... what good thing comes out of Africa, and that is of great use to the world as a whole? did you answer Agriculture? no, i beg to disagree. in short the total land mass of Netherlands is not up to half of Nigeria and has far more agricultural produce than the whole of Nigeria!
Colonial interference is the major cause why we are still underdeveloped till today. A certain president far America once called our dear land "shithole' That is to tell you what the 'contextual westerners' take us to be.

Africa doesn't produce Guns, Aircrafts, technologies, computers and so on. we only import all these basics with huge money, whereas we have not even been limited to use our brains.

Have you ever asked yourself why Africa has not yet developed till today? don't even talk about South Africa, they only a little bit fair. The answer is not far fetched, Africa is seen as the world "dinner table" and every 'contextual wests' come off it to feed.

Not a single bullet is manufactured in Africa, if their is, do we export?

I'm sure if the whites wants to seal us of and won't have access to scam their people, they can do it!
They had only opened that medium at which the yahoo guys operate and scam off the whites just to make our YOUTHS USELESS!
yes, when you dont have a job, you will consider teh nearest option of buying a laptop and start the business as usual! Those whites knows what they are doing!

Have you ever imagine why anyone changes as soon as they gets to power? Its not their faults, and it's not even as if they never had any good thing in mind. They are only been brainwashed by the whites to do their buds, which is never in the benefit of the country they represent. during the era of the slave trade, they will give them Gins< guns, mirror to sell their propspects, it is still happening today! They will give them houses in dubia, give them safe haven to loot the country's money and keep it overseas so as to use for their own economy. My brothers and sisters, let it not amuse you that everything you see abroad today is as a result of everything teh whites have stolen from us! if imwrong, tell me why Abacha looted so much and kept huge funds far switzerland, yet those ones couldnt even raise alarm until we found it ourselves. I make bold to say that many looted funds are still stacked away in the oyinbo countries that we dont even know about.

You call yourself a yahoo boy, scamming the whites and getting the funds rolling in dollars, good for you.... but i ask you to tell me what you'll d0 with the funds in your bank account? Buy cars,cloths, travel abroad for shopping? who is still collecting all these money? Whites, yet they have reduced us to the barest standard of having nothing tangible to do with our lives, if im wrong, i dare you tell me any good products coming from Africa... if not Writers, and Athletes.... even at that they are still better than us!

The west is fending on Africa, taken and still took us as slaves, until we start thinking positive, go primitive just to be productive... we still have a long way to go in Africa and we may not have even started the journey!

written by Drabeey
Re: Africa As A Dinner To The Whites! We Are Still Under The Colonial Masters by Angelparadise: 9:52pm On May 28, 2018
This pic says it all!

Re: Africa As A Dinner To The Whites! We Are Still Under The Colonial Masters by oooduancalmdown: 10:01pm On May 28, 2018
How will they when the black man is as dumb as an ape? I have always said it that as far as you still have Nigeria, you are a slave. If you don't support Nigeria disintegration, you are a slave. If you believe in Nigeria, then you should not complain you are being colonized. After al, the white people created the country. They must enjoy the fruit of their labour.

2 Likes

Re: Africa As A Dinner To The Whites! We Are Still Under The Colonial Masters by Nobody: 12:37am On May 30, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
How will they when the black man is as dumb as an ape? I have always said it that as far as you still have Nigeria, you are a slave. If you don't support Nigeria disintegration, you are a slave. If you believe in Nigeria, then you should not complain you are being colonized. After al, the white people created the country. They must enjoy the fruit of their labour.

I see your point sir, but if the evolution theory is anything to go by, we should pick something from it, and that is we all have thesame origin, be a white or black. If we leave this omen of 'licking the yansh of the whites', im afraid we'd leave our 50th generation to come the 'yansh licking' job. We can't achieve much now even if we start a crusade of freeing the Africa continents from its captivity by the whites. Yet, we can still start it and leave it to generation unborn to continue till probably one day( after we are long gone) , the tides would change and Africa becomes the world's Capital!

I will still say this too, Nigeria integration/Amalgamation isn't the problem, but the seed of distrust and enmity that has been sown in us by the colonial masters hasn't died, but always waxing stronger! Nairaland is a typical example
Re: Africa As A Dinner To The Whites! We Are Still Under The Colonial Masters by oooduancalmdown: 11:21am On May 30, 2018
Drabeey:

I see your point sir, but if the evolution theory is anything to go by, we should pick something from it, and that is we all have thesame origin, be a white or black. If we leave this omen of 'licking the yansh of the whites', im afraid we'd leave our 50th generation to come the 'yansh licking' job. We can't achieve much now even if we start a crusade of freeing the Africa continents from its captivity by the whites. Yet, we can still start it and leave it to generation unborn to continue till probably one day( after we are long gone) , the tides would change and Africa becomes the world's Capital!

I will still say this too, Nigeria integration/Amalgamation isn't the problem, but the seed of distrust and enmity that has been sown in us by the colonial masters hasn't died, but always waxing stronger! Nairaland is a typical example
The whites are not the reason why we don't like ourselves. Yoruba and Fulanis were enemies before white people came. My Yorubas ancestors never knew there were people called Ibos before Nigeria was created. Yorubas and Hausas never liked themselves before whites came. The Europeans only made matter worse by amalgamating us. 100 years ago, Nigerian tribes never liked themselves. Today they still don't like themselves.
Nigeria is the problem. It has to split

2 Likes

Re: Africa As A Dinner To The Whites! We Are Still Under The Colonial Masters by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 8:06am On Jun 10, 2018
You seemed like you have properly figured it out the first paragraph, then you went off the rails for the rest. There's no grand design by the 'whites' to make us poor as of now. Stop blaming others for your problems. The generation of Europeans that colonized Africa is long dead, thier kids have poured and still pouring billions of dollars in aids into this place. If there's no enemy within, the one outside can do is no harm. We are our own problem.
"Don't complain, let the other people do, those who complain are those who fail." -Jack Ma
Nuff said!

1 Like

Re: Africa As A Dinner To The Whites! We Are Still Under The Colonial Masters by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 10, 2018
division of Nigeria is the answer...

1 Like

Re: Africa As A Dinner To The Whites! We Are Still Under The Colonial Masters by Omololu007(m): 8:55am On Jun 10, 2018
Is it the Swiss government that told abacha to loot money ?

If power is giving to the state, more than 50% of Nigeria problem will be solved in less than 10 years

(1) (Reply)

ā€¯buhari Has Raped And Sodomised Our Nation- Femi Fani Kayode / Ogoni Land And Waterways Deserted At Ongoing Biafra Sit-at-home Protest / If Only Fayemi Wore The Covert Kevlar Bulletproof Body Armour (test video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.