Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,745 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) (35288 Views)

PDP Leaders Visit Senator Orji Uzor Kalu  (Pictures) / Road Projects Attracted By Orji Kalu Commence In Abia (Photos, Video) / Kathy Fitzgibon, Lucky Igbinedion, Peter Obi, Ibrahim Mantu Hosted To A Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by wallstreetnews: 11:09am On Sep 28, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ub12xt_Vtg0

It was an honor and privilege to have been invited for dinner at the beautiful home of my friend and brother Senator Orji Kalu, the former Governor of Abia state, last night.

Hon. Alhassan Ado Doguwa, the Leader of the Majority in the House of Representatives, joined us and we had a great time.

Senator Kalu and I have been close for over 40 years and spending time with him always brings joy to my heart.

He is an insightful, kind, reasonable and forthright man who I have immense respect for and whose political career spans several decades.

He welcomed me back to the APC, we discussed crucial national issues and our deliberations were fruitful and production.

Thanks for receiving me so warmly my brother. God be with you and yours now and always.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUXEd6zLenz/?utm_medium=copy_link

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by wallstreetnews: 11:09am On Sep 28, 2021

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by duro4chang(m): 11:11am On Sep 28, 2021
Food food food. Kayode, kayode. I warn you oo.

162 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by chatinent: 11:13am On Sep 28, 2021
To poison this man agaghị abụ ihe ike.

A semblance of the same treatment Isabel gave to Don Pedro...untill his demise languidly...(even if the narrators had to resort to the comeback of Salvador to avenge).

The level of Fani’s gluttony deserves a spot in the Guinness Book of Records.

They have learnt to sponsor the lobbyist using a plate of kpomo-garnished peppery soup, other of his favourite African cuisine with some herb-decorated gin...and of course, ewedu and amala mixed with gbegiri..and fiber...beef, steak...and other small small animals...with a pinch of what-do-we-care!

The ironical craze is that the gluttonous lobbyist understands his life could be in finger tips but in another news, a glutton and more en heart fit lock if e no chop am.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:13am On Sep 28, 2021
Old glutton, this man is a disgrace to Yoruba people. grin

94 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by seunmsg(m): 11:14am On Sep 28, 2021
Yahaya Bello/ Orji Kalu ticket loading!

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 28, 2021
Reno right now grin grin grin

22 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by Ever8090: 11:15am On Sep 28, 2021
Na una Sabi,..food is my work and I am going quit loving food anytime soon, so you guys can go hang yourselves...

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by seanfer(m): 11:17am On Sep 28, 2021
OBJ was soon point when he said give Femi food and he will start singing... Seems like it is food APC is using to befriend FFK

32 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by gambia(m): 11:17am On Sep 28, 2021
A typical Nigeria politician.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by Ever8090: 11:18am On Sep 28, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Old glutton, this man is a disgrace to Yoruba people. grin
no!..he is a typical Yoruba man.show me one Yoruba man that doesn't like food or can't compromise for food and I will show you a pregnant virgin grin

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by Penguin2: 11:18am On Sep 28, 2021
Maybe there’s something to FFK that we don’t know

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by Jerryherd: 11:21am On Sep 28, 2021
cool

I wonder what position they want to place Fani Kayode in APC

If it is relating to publicity or media... Then PDP are in serious trouble

11 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by illicit(m): 11:23am On Sep 28, 2021
What's with this boy and food sef

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by BKayy: 11:25am On Sep 28, 2021
Afonjas biggest bribe

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by slawormiir: 11:33am On Sep 28, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

Political prostitute and the other is supposed to be in jail

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by JovialJune(f): 11:34am On Sep 28, 2021
Elebi oshi, for food only, alailopolo mashanfani agbaya,

Wayray below me should be ignored, vulture griller tioni lakayi oloripelebe werey.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:34am On Sep 28, 2021
FFK = FFO.

The hungry god of wailers and frustrated losers in life.

Shameless beings everywhere....

See as him dey smile like person wey neva chop before

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by Charmingrascal(m): 11:34am On Sep 28, 2021
They know he has sold his destiny for food
They know his weakness and they are using it to shame him, because this is a show of shame.

I can't imagine the discussion Orji Kalu and his friends will be having after the dinner.
They will so yarb this FFO (For Food Only) guy.

Femi Foody Kayode

13 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by wunmi590(m): 11:34am On Sep 28, 2021

If you want to lure this man, just tell him we have surplus of food around, sharply, baba go enter road and flight to eat....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by delectablegyal(f): 11:35am On Sep 28, 2021
His wife looks like delectablegyal.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by AroleOduduwa2: 11:35am On Sep 28, 2021
Kalu is deluded if he thinks he will come anywhere close to apc presidential ticket. Fani is a good guy man, see the way he held Kalu hand up, giving him false hope, I’m sure he will get nothing less than 50m from that trip.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by yemmywesey(m): 11:35am On Sep 28, 2021
Ffk and food again.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by olaric(m): 11:35am On Sep 28, 2021
FFK is not different from Esau who sold his birthright for a bowl of porridge.

He has joined a party that can only be described as a gang of thieves; as they always say "there is no honour among thieves." FFK has no shame.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by positivelord: 11:35am On Sep 28, 2021
This man and food...haba !

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by pennywys(m): 11:35am On Sep 28, 2021
cheesy

Truly FFK like food ever since he joined these corrupt thieves in APC na so so food him de chop around

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by adesegun121(m): 11:35am On Sep 28, 2021
Ok
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by southsouthking(m): 11:36am On Sep 28, 2021
K
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) by Cokahot: 11:36am On Sep 28, 2021
Say cheese.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) / COVID-19: More Recovered Patients Test Positive In South Korea / Lai Mohammed Travels To The US To Meet With Twitter (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.