Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part (58156 Views)

A Father Kills His 2 Children With Stones And Sticks In Adamawa (Graphic Photo) / Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy / Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by Favor99(m): 11:10am On May 29, 2018
All these attacks are getting out of hand. I don’t understand why these Fulani herdsman are killing people so barbarically anyhow. But we as Nigerians and Africans have to understand we need to unite. We need to understand the level of hatred the oyinbo has for us. If you don’t believe me just google stuff like “disses Africans” or google “insults Africans” or “racism against Africans” or “racism against Nigerians” or “hate Africans” on YouTube or google, you will see the level of hate against the African race.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by BrownRoofRep: 11:10am On May 29, 2018
Animals talking about threat to national unity.
Hardened terrorists.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by proudevil: 11:12am On May 29, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Isn't it too early to be stupid.

Honestly you mustn't comment. You don't get paid for it anyways. I think it's way better instead of coming here to disgrace your ancestors and unborn generation.

and ye shall knoweth them by words... Is it Because I mentioned your father,your God a.k.a mazi 1,onikuje of kuje,a.k.a rocket man,a.k.a ponzi chief ahh sorry if its hurts o, I don't know some of his bastards are still exist on NL.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by Cutehector(m): 11:12am On May 29, 2018
I wonder who gives birth to these sons of Satan.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by generalsteve007: 11:12am On May 29, 2018
THESE ZOMBIES THAT SUPPORTS COWHARI WILL NOT CONDEMN THIS EVIL ACT,IF IT IS IPOB THAT IS HARMLESS,YOU WILL SEE THEM CHARGING LIKE COBRA, ANYWAY ANYBODY THAT SUPPORTS EVIL,EVIL WILL ALWAYS BE HIS/HER COMPANION,THERE CAN NEVER BE PEACE IN NIGERIA WITHOUT JUSTICE,IF WHAT I SAID PAIN U WELL WELL,GO AND HUG A CORPSE AND DIE.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by Durchess(f): 11:13am On May 29, 2018
This is wickedness o.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by FoolishBoy419: 11:13am On May 29, 2018
nkwuocha:
I keep saying this;Islam is a satanic religion.Are they not fasting and praying?This religion promotes barbaric activities.Its existence since inception is a curse to humanity.

Hitler did the same. The greatest cancer to this world is religion itself. No distinctions
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by akilo1: 11:13am On May 29, 2018
Islam must be ban nation wide ,demonic and blood sucking babu won't know peace since he refuse to act on this terrorist group
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by BenzEne1(m): 11:13am On May 29, 2018
nkwuocha:
I keep saying this;Islam is a satanic religion.Are they not fasting and praying?This religion promotes barbaric activities.Its existence since inception is a curse to humanity.

Stop spewing rubbish. The report if true, said fulani herdsmen and not muslims. Islam doesnt teach this. If a xtian kills unjustifiably, does that make it right within the laws of Xtianity?
You xtians are so funny. A pastor raped a girl and murdered her and her baby few weeks ago. It was on this platform. And you hypocrites called him a fake pastor. Why cant you regard these supposed herdsmen as fake muslims too?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by namio10: 11:14am On May 29, 2018
About thirty years ago, late soldier, Gideon Okar, saw all these Fulani palava when he cut off most the present Sharia states from Nigeria.

Today's leaders of Benue, Taraba and Nasarawa states ought to have set up motion to declare their enclave a separate country from Nigeria.
That's the only way international mediators can wade in to stop the brutality going on.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by Oselu28(f): 11:14am On May 29, 2018
may their wives,female children,sisters,aunt and all other female relatives encounter d same misfortune.... Amen

this is so annoying and irritating, can they please tell us a valid reason for killing and displaying this wicked act..... may God punish all d politicians supporting them
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by Nobody: 11:14am On May 29, 2018
proudevil:
I don't know why people like to give this issue an ethnic coloration, are only Fulani's hearders?,if ortom's stomach is running its fulanis,if a single fowl is lost in makurdi is the fulanis ,what if they are Igbos? Because KANU said that nigeria will burn and we are seeing His threat coming to life..
keep quiet biko...go and experience what this woman experienced then tell us if it's fulani herdsmen or people from other ethnic group that did. ..you want to sound politically right in the face of atrocity..do you know what that woman just passed through? ??
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by Bbworld2018: 11:15am On May 29, 2018
Bokoharam dem I guess so
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by al1developer(m): 11:15am On May 29, 2018
that guy is going no where bro cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Moghalu4Pres:
Anybody still supporting Buhari is a big fool.

This is the man I am voting for. Anything outside southerner should go into lagoon. I don't trust any of them: Dankwambo, Buhari, Atiku, name it. North na north. I've been wisened by them.

YPP...progress. Moghalu for President.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by Franking: 11:15am On May 29, 2018
ybalogs:
Whoever must have perpetrated this heinous act will not die a good death.

Says who?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by hotspec(m): 11:15am On May 29, 2018
jusRadical:
APC supporters see your change!!!!
tell them. Their change
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by Taywon: 11:16am On May 29, 2018
Mr president has refused the label the herds men 'terrorist'
Yet some misinformed Nigerians will still go to the polling booth come 2019... and vote for the same person...
just because of religion and ethnicity....

may sense fall on Us
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by Taywon: 11:16am On May 29, 2018
Mr president has refused to label the herds men 'terrorist'
Yet some misinformed Nigerians will still go to the polling booth come 2019... and vote for the same person...
just because of religion and ethnicity....

may sense fall on Us

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by Nwogeh: 11:17am On May 29, 2018
I regret and totally detest sharing the same country with this evil minds. God please help us all. What kind of diabolic and heartless people are these. They will surely pay someday.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by mrdna(m): 11:18am On May 29, 2018
Tears just gushed out of my eyes. God have mercy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by HeyCorleone(m): 11:18am On May 29, 2018
proudevil:
and ye shall knoweth them by words... Is it Because I mentioned your father,your God a.k.a mazi 1,onikuje of kuje,a.k.a rocket man,a.k.a ponzi chief ahh sorry if its hurts o, I don't know some of his bastards are still exist on NL.

Obviously he is your god that's why you know all his aliases.

Denounce stupidity and unnecessary hate today and you'd pass G.C.E this year. Just watch.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by Franking: 11:18am On May 29, 2018
hkidola00:
u need to understand dat dey have sponsors from d west who are sponsoring den, just so Islam have a bad face and doesn't live.... or where do u think dey get those tanks, RPG and riffles from?

The same people from the west sponsor religious riots in the north?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by somehow: 11:19am On May 29, 2018
Won't and can't believe this vague "news"

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by Vatsyayana: 11:20am On May 29, 2018
Have you taken your time to reflect on how come it is only in Benue that Fulani Herdmen kill?
Is it that the Fulani Herdmen is Ibadan not as wicked as those in Benue?
Think!

SpecialAdviser:
It shall never be well with Buhari and his supporters.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by namio10: 11:20am On May 29, 2018
malificent:
Very Gory details. Man's inhumanity to man cry

Enough said.
Sharing one Nigeria with inhuman folks is a punishment.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by gonkin(m): 11:21am On May 29, 2018
Nigeria should just split cuz it seems the northern region is a big problem. Buhari's kinsmen. I wonder what the fate of naija would be if this aboki gets 2nd term
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by Nobody: 11:21am On May 29, 2018
I WILL CONTINUE SAYING IT, FULANI HERDSMEN ARE AGENTS OF MUHAMMAD THE LAST PROPHET OF ISLAM TO FIGHT FOR ISLAM AND ALLAH AS IT IS SEEN IN QURAN 29:69 “And (as for) those who strive
hard for Us, We will most certainly guide them
onto Our ways”.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by israelmao(m): 11:22am On May 29, 2018
The same God that put us together knows how to sort out from one another at his own time.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by bigfish3k: 11:22am On May 29, 2018
proudevil:
I don't know why people like to give this issue an ethnic coloration, are only Fulani's hearders?,if ortom's stomach is running its fulanis,if a single fowl is lost in makurdi is the fulanis ,what if they are Igbos? Because KANU said that nigeria will burn and we are seeing His threat coming to life..

u are so annoying, keep supporting evil
whats ur own, when the miyetti have already owned up
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by Postanalyser: 11:22am On May 29, 2018
where's the uselex arewa yoots? ndi ara. People that can not defend their people against their own people is concern with defending Nigeria's unity against peaceful organization. All of them are uselex
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by Zinny25(f): 11:22am On May 29, 2018
barbaric
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part by powerkey: 11:22am On May 29, 2018
Thunder fire Buhari and his terrorists network

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General / South African Prison Warder Kills Herself As Love Affair With Inmate Was Exposed / Pastor Charity Okpara Sells Member’s 7-Month-Old Baby In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.