Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

”nigerians, Int’l Community Applauding My Anti-corruption War” President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ”nigerians, Int’l Community Applauding My Anti-corruption War” President Buhari (250 Views)

Akpabio’s Defection Puts Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Under The Spotlight / Akpabio"s Defection : The Hypocrisy Of President Buhari's Anti Corruption War / 'nigerian Army Was Soft On Biafrans During Civil War' - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

”nigerians, Int’l Community Applauding My Anti-corruption War” President Buhari by Chikexe: 1:12pm On May 29, 2018
President Buhari says Nigerians and the members of the international community have begun to applaud his administration’s fight against corruption as the efforts have begun to bear fruit. He said this in his democracy day speech this morning.

“Like I have always said, ‘if we don’t kill corruption, corruption will destroy the country.’ Three years into this Administration, Nigerians and the international community have begun to applaud our policies and determination to fight corruption. We are more than ever before determined to win this war, however hard the road is. I, therefore, appeal to all well-meaning Nigerians to continue to support us in this fight,” President Buhari said in his Democracy Day speech to the people” he said

http://www.vondanews.com/nigerians-intl-community-applauding-my-anti-corruption-war-president-buhari-says/

1 Share

Re: ”nigerians, Int’l Community Applauding My Anti-corruption War” President Buhari by Nukilia: 1:15pm On May 29, 2018
grin grin grin you guys have started again with your propaganda! Kwantinue

(1) (Reply)

Ask Questions: FOI - Capital Projects Funded And Executed In 2016 & 2017 / Court Allows Dino Melaye To Travel To Us, Gives Reason / Pre-election Activities Against 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.