Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

See What True Can Offer Good Evening Wishes My Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What True Can Offer Good Evening Wishes My Love (444 Views)

How True Can This Be About Relationships? / Ladies How True Can This Be? (Photo) / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What True Can Offer Good Evening Wishes My Love by nollycomedy: 2:22pm On May 29, 2018
See what true can offer Good Evening Wishes My Love
Good Evening Love Messages Good Evening Wishes My Love - Show your love through words and send a good evening love message to your loved one, friends and family to give your best wishes and to present your love beautifully. The words of the message pen down your emotion and it lets your loved one know what you feel for him/her. You can write your good evening message in a funny, sweet and a cute way.

Good Evening Love Messages Good Evening Wishes My Love

Mornings may be the most important part of the day.

Afternoons may be the most hectic part of the day.

Nights may be the most rejuvenating part of the day.

But evenings are definitely the most romantic part of the day.

Good evening.

Evenings…

the time when friends get ready to party the night away.

Source http://www.happyolderage.com/2018/05/good-evening-love-messages-good-evening.html

A bright new start, a brand new opening.

A bold new launch, a fantastic beginning.

I hope every single day of yours, turns out to be beautifully amazing.

Good evening.

Cute and true lines – Never choose a dear one without understanding and never loose a dear one because of misunderstanding… Good evening

Its human tendency to run behind people whom we love and neglect the ones who love us bcoz We r sure we’ll never loss them ….strange but very true…Good evening

Separation is a wound that no one can heal..!

But,remembrance is a gift that no one can steal..!

Keep your memories intact..!!.

good evening

A nice quote n the fact.. “closest relationship in the world have fought more battle than the enemies”

So keep fighting with loved one.. Good evening. . .

A clay pot having milk will be ranked higher than a golden pot having poison. not our outer glamor but our inner virtues make us valuable…GOOD evening

May the beautiful evening sun, photobomb all the romantic selfies you take with your special someone. Good evening.

Evenings are life’s way of saying that you are closer to your dreams.

The sun will rise and set. The stars will appear and disappear. The clouds will gather and later wither… nothing can stop nature’s cycle, just like nothing can stop you from succeeding. Good evening.

An evening is the PAUSE button that gives you a breather before you jump from on part of the day to another. Good evening.

A lovely friendship should have the determination of mirror which never loses its ability to reflect even it is broken into thousand pieces”. Good evening

My wishes are silent but true,

Everywhere they will follow you…

Luck is yours,Wishes are mine…

I wish your present & future always shine…Good Evening

Distance never separate any relation..

Time never build any relation..

If feelings r true from heart..

Then friends r always friends forever. Happy Evening

A simple good evening becomes a special greeting when someone so dear it is heartily given, because you have to me a wonderful meaning. Take care and have wonderful evening!

“We may easily forget d people with whom v laughed n enjoyed. But,”v cant forget those people wit whom v cried n shared our feelings.its true. Good evening. Have a Nice Evening.

Worries are like Moon. one day will increase, one day will decrease, other day may not be seen. So Don’t Worry for Anything. Always Be cool. Good evening.

“Being happy doesn’t mean everything’s perfect..

It just means we have decided to see everything beyond the imperfections”. Good evening…:-)

B a poet when u r alone, B a king when u command, B a lover when some 1 loves u, B a scientist when u work, B history when u die, B a friend until i die.. Good evening. . . Have a nice evening. . .

The hardest thing of missing someone is not just their absence…Its when you think of the memories shared with them n ask yourself won’t it ever happen again….!!!Good Evening……

Life can be happier & stress less if we remember one simple thought:

“We can’t have all that we desire, but God will give us all that we deserve” Have a good evening.

(1) (Reply)

Its Getting Sweeter With This Sexy Innovation COME IN!!!!!!!!!! / Nigerian couple Die While Romping Inside Car After It Rolled Down Into River / Monkey Punches Little Girl In The Face – Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.