Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

"I See Blood On The Floor Whenever My Girlfriend Spends The Night" - Man Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I See Blood On The Floor Whenever My Girlfriend Spends The Night" - Man Says (545 Views)

HELP!! My Girlfriend Spends Most Of Her Time On Social Media And Watching Movies / Help... My New Girlfriend Always See Blood During Sex (not Menstrual Blood) / SEE BLOOD MONEY: Look At How Much This Thing Vomited [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I See Blood On The Floor Whenever My Girlfriend Spends The Night" - Man Says by StephanieCloude(f): 4:45pm On May 29, 2018
Below is a story posted by a member of a popular Nigerian forum. He narrated how he sees blood on the bathroom floor whenever he and his girlfriend indulge in sexual activities. Here's his story;

"I had to create this account now.

There is this girl i meet in while leaving school, I love her so much but after a while i discovered when we sleep together in the room i will see fresh human blood stain on the floor. Most times two drop of blood stains. I ask her she said she never knew how it got there.

Leta she pointed accusing fingers to almost every one sharing the apartment with us so we started praying hoping that God will intervenr.
She is a good prayer who speaks in tongue, in fact that attracted me to her, cos she prays a lot, at times in hostel she can lock her self indoors praying.
As the year came to an end, all occupant packed out remaining just my friend and I, but still yet we still see the blood on the floor.
Then recently i got a place in another state then invited her to come and see me that same night i saw fresh blood on the floor, in fact it continued for 3 nights she spent.
When she left all blood stop, of recent i invited her again then it continued, I told her i won’t continue with the relationship again.
She started accusing me of being responsible or I know something about this blood stain. She cried all through the night and slept out side

This blood stains drop around 10:30pm to 12pm that’s what I noticed,
I have seen her trying to check if am asleep by touching at some point.
I have seen her looking at me at middle of night ( when got up flash touch saw fresh blood blood)

Each night if I wake her to see it.. After discussing she will just open her leg for all night sex (she gives me sex to forget all about that)
Before i sleep I will make sure i check every where, use net to sleep, mob the tiles, Check around for clues

But if am awake through the night no blood stains will occur.
This blood stain is bigger than 3 mosquitoes combine, so I have ruled out the possibility of that
It appears in same spot,at times on my power bank.
Most times if I woke up to clean first blood. Another fresh ones drops before morning"

http://www.3rdcloud.net/2018/05/i-see-drops-of-blood-on-floor-whenever.html?m=1

Re: "I See Blood On The Floor Whenever My Girlfriend Spends The Night" - Man Says by slyd90(m): 4:49pm On May 29, 2018
You seriously need to be prayerful if you really wanna be with her, else find your square roots oo
Re: "I See Blood On The Floor Whenever My Girlfriend Spends The Night" - Man Says by bammy00(m): 4:50pm On May 29, 2018
Help her. Tell her you know it's her, visit the hospital together. Afterwards visit babalawo alone to confirm if she dey use you do something.
Re: "I See Blood On The Floor Whenever My Girlfriend Spends The Night" - Man Says by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 29, 2018
Do some research before posting stories like this. Lazy Nigerian youth.
Re: "I See Blood On The Floor Whenever My Girlfriend Spends The Night" - Man Says by deliciousgeh(f): 4:51pm On May 29, 2018
Oga can you spell RUN!? I just did that for you. She can pray and speak in tongues all night....and she can also open leg all night. Hmmmmm what a mighty God we serve that listens to the prayers of a fornicator, may Pussycat not ruin your life.

(1) (Reply)

Man Refuses To Pay #ashawo See Reason / Natural Ways To Tint Your Lips / I Bet It 99% Will Get This Question Wrong!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.