Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? (8971 Views)

What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? / What's The Biggest Amount You've Ever Seen Someone Win From Sport Betting / Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Spent On Your Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 29, 2018
Highest i don pay na 3k o . I no go lie. Was just chatting with a girl on tinder and she told me to pay her 30k for sex. Then i asked her, whats the highest u ever been paid? She told me 100k .I was really suprised. She said people buy benz for sex. Woah!!!

Im out!!!
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 29, 2018
I will rather reply with the highest amount I have wasted without sex
30k on one chic
40k on another chic

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Safiaa(f): 5:32pm On May 29, 2018
This ‘hole’ between our legs runs the world and can ruin the greatest man. I’m proud grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Dami12345: 5:33pm On May 29, 2018
Marriage.
This is lifetime subscription. cry cry

17 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 29, 2018
Safiaa:
This ‘hole’ between our legs runs the world and can ruin the greatest man. I’m proud grin

Good for you wink. One quick Q ; How many men have you ruined?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 29, 2018
I will love to be ruined by your honeypot
Safiaa:

3 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 29, 2018
Safiaa:
u this girl again

2 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Safiaa(f): 5:35pm On May 29, 2018
RB007:

Good for you wink. One quick Q ; How many men have you ruined?
Many. My journey shall continue. grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 29, 2018
Hmmmm No comment..
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Dami12345: 5:36pm On May 29, 2018
Safiaa:

Just you wait, one time we will invent a sexdoll that is alive the you'll be out of a job.

2 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 29, 2018
Safiaa:
Many. My journey shall continue. grin
Yìiipėĕěeę! cheesy
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Cutehector(m): 5:37pm On May 29, 2018
Safiaa:
undecided what has your hole contributed to the development of the society?

28 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by IamPlato(m): 5:39pm On May 29, 2018

Never In My Life Have I Had Sex Or Paid for Sex...

I Just Put The Tip And Run Away

8 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 29, 2018
IamPlato:

Never In My Life Have I Had Sex Or Paid for Sex...

I Just Put The Tip And Run Away
Lies Nigga

1 Like

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Safiaa(f): 5:41pm On May 29, 2018
Dami12345:

Just you wait, one time we will invent a sexdoll that is alive the you'll be out of a job.
you can’t afford the street oloshos, you’re talking about sexdolls. Something that can never really be established in naija lol. We don’t have good roads it’s now sexdoll they want to invent loool. Please dey your level. Business forever booming grin
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by BiafranBushBoy: 5:42pm On May 29, 2018
50 Naira.

I paid my hand for a pleasurable sex!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Safiaa(f): 5:43pm On May 29, 2018
Cutehector:
undecided what has your hole contributed to the development of the society?
Go and ask your government. The cycle must rotate and the money must end in the our pockets cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by IamPlato(m): 5:43pm On May 29, 2018
Mrbolt555:
Lies Nigga

Oga is It Your Life?
Are You Me?
Am I You?
You Are Me?
You Be Me?
Me are You?
Abi You Don Mad ni sad

13 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Cutehector(m): 5:44pm On May 29, 2018
Safiaa:
Go and ask your government. The cycle must rotate and the money must end in the our pockets cheesy
so that means you have slept with all the government officials.. I see.

4 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Safiaa(f): 5:44pm On May 29, 2018
Cutehector:
so that means you have slept with all the government officials.. I see.
keep on looking. grin
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 29, 2018
IamPlato:

Oga is It Your Life?

Are You Me?

Am I You?

You Are Me?

You Be Me?

Me are You?

Abi You Don Mad ni sad
Lols. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Cutehector(m): 5:46pm On May 29, 2018
Money shouldn't be exchanged for sex... There are a lot of girls willing to give it out for free especially nairaland girls.

7 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 29, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
50 Naira.

I paid my hand for a pleasurable sex!!!

Bushmeat man. cheesy
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Dami12345: 5:47pm On May 29, 2018
Safiaa:
you can’t afford the street oloshos, you’re talking about sexdolls. Something that can never really be established in naija lol. We don’t have good roads it’s now sexdoll they want to invent loool. Please dey your level. Business forever booming grin

That's how gsm enter Nigeria, at first it was expensive now look around, better start saving and enter full hustling mode, all this nairaland guys that ask for there turn better bend down before market go close.

4 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Safiaa(f): 5:48pm On May 29, 2018
Dami12345:

That's how gsm enter Nigeria, at first it was expensive now look around, better start saving and enter full hustling mode, all this nairaland guys that ask for there turn better bend down before market go close.
Forget it. It’s not happening grin
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by BiafranBushBoy: 5:53pm On May 29, 2018
Mrbolt555:
Bushmeat man. cheesy

Yo dawg

Yo know that feeling right? When you jerk off all night without scared of HIV/AIDS.

Lol... Trust me bruv. You feel Good.

2 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 29, 2018
Point out the Abuja based ones
Cutehector:
Money shouldn't be exchanged for sex... There are a lot of girls willing to give it out for free especially nairaland girls.
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by IamPlato(m): 5:55pm On May 29, 2018
Mrbolt555:
Lols. grin
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Cutehector(m): 6:01pm On May 29, 2018
DonPiiko:
Point out the Abuja based ones
no need, they are already in this thread
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 29, 2018
I haven't met any attractive Abuja female nairalander.
Cutehector:
no need, they are already in this thread
Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 29, 2018
Car
Rent

Love is a trap.

4 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 29, 2018
Solstar:
Car
Rent

Love is a trap.
Wow. What a fool u r. lipsrsealed embarassed

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rare! This Picture Of Snail Got People Talking. PHOTOS / Wetin una want to dey do now? (Pictures) / Why Do I Keep Coming Back Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.