Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

The Rant Of Uncircumcised Cradle Robbers Called Arewa Consultative Forum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Rant Of Uncircumcised Cradle Robbers Called Arewa Consultative Forum (1325 Views)

Why North Doesn't Want Nigeria To Break Up — Arewa Consultative Forum / Isa Pantami: Arewa Consultative Council Issues Statements (photos) / Amotekun Will Affect Nigeria's Unity - Arewa Consultative Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rant Of Uncircumcised Cradle Robbers Called Arewa Consultative Forum by DawatNama(m): 7:17pm On May 29, 2018
These Pigs called ACF don't give a Bleep if Boko Haram took all the girls in dusty northern villages they poke nose on IPOB. These Pigs high on prophet of piss horseshit think IPOB sit at home is more important than tramadol and codeine wrecked beggars enclave.

Could you imagine these Pigs calling IPOB out like they own the group cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

Well I trust IPOB and their acidic mouth, they will give these bunch never do wells their dose of hard lesson

Child rapists

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rant Of Uncircumcised Cradle Robbers Called Arewa Consultative Forum by CyynthiaKiss(f): 7:22pm On May 29, 2018
Those cow urine drinkers deserve no attention.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rant Of Uncircumcised Cradle Robbers Called Arewa Consultative Forum by Iykmann(m): 7:42pm On May 29, 2018
Useless people call Arewa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rant Of Uncircumcised Cradle Robbers Called Arewa Consultative Forum by papoudaupolos: 7:55pm On May 29, 2018
Pigs are on it again.
No matter what you say 1 thing is clear Arewa will continue to vanquish Biafra nonsense.
You are only left with rant online.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rant Of Uncircumcised Cradle Robbers Called Arewa Consultative Forum by gidgiddy: 8:05pm On May 29, 2018
DawatNama:
These Pigs called ACF don't give a Bleep if Boko Haram took all the girls in dusty northern villages they poke nose on IPOB. These Pigs high on prophet of piss horseshit think IPOB sit at home is more important than tramadol and codeine wrecked beggars enclave.

Could you imagine these Pigs calling IPOB out like they own the group cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

Well I trust IPOB and their acidic mouth, they will give these bunch never do wells their dose of hard lesson

Child rapists

Forget Arewa , they feel threatend by IPOB because it is only IPOB that is standing up to their ownership of Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rant Of Uncircumcised Cradle Robbers Called Arewa Consultative Forum by Cooly100: 8:13pm On May 29, 2018
papoudaupolos:
Pigs are on it again.
No matter what you say 1 thing is clear Arewa will continue to vanquish Biafra nonsense.

Let's know when the parasites vanquish Boko haram and the killer herdsmen first...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rant Of Uncircumcised Cradle Robbers Called Arewa Consultative Forum by Justiceleague1: 8:13pm On May 29, 2018
Thunda faya all coneheads grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rant Of Uncircumcised Cradle Robbers Called Arewa Consultative Forum by papoudaupolos: 8:16pm On May 29, 2018
Cooly100:

Let's know when the parasites vanquish Boko haram and the killer herdsmen first...
Ipob first

1 Like

Re: The Rant Of Uncircumcised Cradle Robbers Called Arewa Consultative Forum by Banmeallday: 8:18pm On May 29, 2018
ACF are terrorist

4 Likes

Re: The Rant Of Uncircumcised Cradle Robbers Called Arewa Consultative Forum by Cooly100: 8:23pm On May 29, 2018
papoudaupolos:

Ipob first

Special coward...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rant Of Uncircumcised Cradle Robbers Called Arewa Consultative Forum by DawatNama(m): 8:36pm On May 29, 2018
The Uncircumcised Pigs high prophet of piss horseshit is very funny, they can rule allover their dusty tramadol codeine wrecked beggars enclave.

5 Likes

Re: The Rant Of Uncircumcised Cradle Robbers Called Arewa Consultative Forum by DawatNama(m): 8:40pm On May 29, 2018
papoudaupolos:
Pigs are on it again.

Most empty houses in South East are manned by your Uncircumcised brothers, they evacuate refused and fetch water as well. There are more Uncircumcised Pigs in Nnewi than Jigawa and Kebbi States combined

4 Likes

Re: The Rant Of Uncircumcised Cradle Robbers Called Arewa Consultative Forum by papoudaupolos: 9:19pm On May 29, 2018
grin
Cooly100:

Special coward...
Re: The Rant Of Uncircumcised Cradle Robbers Called Arewa Consultative Forum by selemempe: 9:26pm On May 29, 2018
papoudaupolos:
Pigs are on it again.
u know eh...when aboki talks nonsense about Igbos online, I just go out of my balcony and look umaru my gateman. I see how thin and unfed he looks...I have no doubt in my mind that if weapons are removed, my 16 years old sister will beat him blue and black.

U just make me laugh with ur foolish believe that hausa will always defeat Igbo. because u guys hide behind the army. The c-in-c who controls the army is the person with the power...not u guys. ur buhari will not be c-in-c forever. Tomorrow it may be an Igboman...then I would like to hear wat u will say

Remember wat ihejirika did to boronu ppl in his tenure

4 Likes

Re: The Rant Of Uncircumcised Cradle Robbers Called Arewa Consultative Forum by papoudaupolos: 9:39pm On May 29, 2018
selemempe:
u know eh...when aboki talks nonsense about Igbos online, I just go out of my balcony and look umaru my gateman. I see how thin and unfed he looks...I have no doubt in my mind that if weapons are removed, my 16 years old sister will beat him blue and black.

U just make me laugh with ur foolish believe that hausa will always defeat Igbo. because u guys hide behind the army. The c-in-c who controls the army is the person with the power...not u guys. ur buhari will not be c-in-c forever. Tomorrow it may be an Igboman...then I would like to hear wat u will say

Remember wat ihejirika did to boronu ppl in his tenure
grin grin grin ipod and lies are 5-6
Pesin we de squat with friends is talking of megard.well done.
Kanu will tell u not to mess with us.

1 Like

Re: The Rant Of Uncircumcised Cradle Robbers Called Arewa Consultative Forum by selemempe: 9:43pm On May 29, 2018
papoudaupolos:

grin grin grin ipod and lies are 5-6
Pesin we de squat with friends is talking of megard.well done.
Kanu will tell u not to mess with us.
lol...believe wat u will. But look at any aboki near u, including urself and look at any Igbo u can find and tell me who is better fed. Even UN says that ur region is the most malnourished in the country...how can u beat me one-on-one when I dey chop pass u?

Have u ever seen an Igbo gateman anywhere in Nigeria? But I'm sure that even in ur state, Igbo rich men living there use ur ppl as merguards

2 Likes

Re: The Rant Of Uncircumcised Cradle Robbers Called Arewa Consultative Forum by papoudaupolos: 9:53pm On May 29, 2018
selemempe:
lol...believe wat u will. But look at any aboki near u, including urself and look at any Igbo u can find and tell me who is better fed. Even UN says that ur region is the most malnourished in the country...how can u beat me one-on-one when I dey chop pass u?

Have u ever seen an Igbo gateman anywhere in Nigeria? But I'm sure that even in ur state, Igbo rich men living there use ur ppl as merguards
But you guys are the ones always crying of suffering.
No matter what you accumulated, if you are to suffer you will.that is exactly your case igbo.
Suffering is your potion. It's God's will
You ll continue cry and complaining Here and hereafter.

We we are jus happy people the world doesn't mean a crap to us.

1 Like

Re: The Rant Of Uncircumcised Cradle Robbers Called Arewa Consultative Forum by Printerscanner: 10:34pm On May 29, 2018
DawatNama:

Child rapists

This one is an unfortunate child. Your Catholic and Anglican Priests that sleep with male and female children, what do you miscreant call them? You cowards are ranting online, when the Arewa boys asked your drug pushing brethren to leave Northern Nigeria, you cowards cried to UN. You are now hidding under your grandma who was used as sex slave in 1967 and typing rubbish with your Chinese phone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Rant Of Uncircumcised Cradle Robbers Called Arewa Consultative Forum by Printerscanner: 10:37pm On May 29, 2018
Banmeallday:
ACF are terrorist

Yes, they are terrorising Biafrans everywhere even in dreams after using over 3,000,000 for suya in 1967.
Re: The Rant Of Uncircumcised Cradle Robbers Called Arewa Consultative Forum by Printerscanner: 10:41pm On May 29, 2018
Justiceleague1:
Thunda faya all coneheads grin

Coneheads that used about 3,000,000 flattheads for pepper soup in 1967, even your grandparents still dream of the masacre.
Re: The Rant Of Uncircumcised Cradle Robbers Called Arewa Consultative Forum by selemempe: 10:42pm On May 29, 2018
papoudaupolos:

No matter what you accumulated, if you are to suffer you will.that is exactly your case igbo.

we want our own country simple. The marginalisation we are talking about is the unfair treatment of other Nigerians by northern military heads of state. No Igbo man is suffering more than other Nigerians...but Igbos know that Nigeria would have been better without quota system and over dependence on ND oil.
Igbos also know that they dont want a country where uneducated Aboki people are leaders...because nothing good can come out of such leadership...and by extension, such country.

Funny u say u are enjoying. Wat are u enjoying other than bragging rights that ur region has produced the most presidents. All their bad decision also rob off on u too. Their unwillingness to educate the north is the reason why the north is very unsafe and unproductive...their decision to entrench quota system also means that u guys will never get good, educated leaders...their overdependence on ND oil means that ur agric potential will never fully develope....u are enjoying nothing bro...but lack of education makes u not to complain like the very educated Igbos do

3 Likes

Re: The Rant Of Uncircumcised Cradle Robbers Called Arewa Consultative Forum by papoudaupolos: 10:44pm On May 29, 2018
selemempe:
we want our own country simple. The marginalisation we are talking about is the unfair treatment of other Nigerians by northern military heads of state. No Igbo man is suffering more than other Nigerians...but Igbos know that Nigeria would have been better without quota system and over dependence on ND oil.
Igbos also know that they dont want a country where uneducated Aboki people are leaders...because nothing good can come out of such leadership...and by extension, such country.

Funny u say u are enjoying. Wat are u enjoying other than bragging rights that ur region has produced the most presidents. All their bad decision also rob off on u too. Their unwillingness to educate the north is the reason why the north is very unsafe and unproductive...their decision to entrench quota system also means that u guys will never get good, educated leaders...their overdependence on ND oil means that ur agric potential will never fully develope....u are enjoying nothing bro...but lack of education makes u not to complain like the very educated Igbos do
You are to weak to govern urself. Try another decade.

1 Like

Re: The Rant Of Uncircumcised Cradle Robbers Called Arewa Consultative Forum by Balyz: 10:47pm On May 29, 2018
DawatNama:

Child rapists
When they dish out the next eviction notice don't go crying to the governors and emits to let your people stay in their land. This online empty chestbeating should have ended with the demise of Nnamdi kanu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Rant Of Uncircumcised Cradle Robbers Called Arewa Consultative Forum by selemempe: 11:09pm On May 29, 2018
papoudaupolos:

You are to weak to govern urself. Try another decade.
u are right....we are weak for now...but activities of ipob are making us stronger....maybe we would be too strong to ignore b4 the end of next decade...thanks for the suggestion bro

2 Likes

Re: The Rant Of Uncircumcised Cradle Robbers Called Arewa Consultative Forum by selemempe: 11:13pm On May 29, 2018
Balyz:
When they dish out the next eviction notice don't go crying to the governors and emits to let your people stay in their land. This online empty chestbeating should have ended with the demise of Nnamdi kanu
the idea that the eviction notice was bad for Igbos is only believed by childish yoruba commentators. Every believer in the struggle saw the quit notice as a major boost...and a step in the right direction.

It showed ipob was doing exactly wat they set out to do

2 Likes

Re: The Rant Of Uncircumcised Cradle Robbers Called Arewa Consultative Forum by papoudaupolos: 11:17pm On May 29, 2018
selemempe:
u are right....we are weak for now...but activities of ipob are making us stronger....maybe we would be too strong to ignore b4 the end of next decade...thanks for the suggestion bro
Until then...
Re: The Rant Of Uncircumcised Cradle Robbers Called Arewa Consultative Forum by DawatNama(m): 7:29am On May 30, 2018
Printerscanner:

This one is an unfortunate child. Your Catholic and Anglican Priests that sleep with male and female children, what do you miscreant call them? You cowards are ranting online, when the Arewa boys asked your drug pushing brethren to leave Northern Nigeria, you cowards cried to UN. You are now hidding under your grandma who was used as sex slave in 1967 and typing rubbish with your Chinese phone.
I don't quote Uncircumcised Pigs frequently, I don't dignify anyone on the prophet of piss horseshit

1 Like

Re: The Rant Of Uncircumcised Cradle Robbers Called Arewa Consultative Forum by DawatNama(m): 7:32am On May 30, 2018
papoudaupolos:

How can we be crying when you have more than 10 million beggars, more children out of school, mote malnourished children and more IDP camps than factories grin grin grin grin grin grin

STOP CONSOLING YOUR WRECKED SELVES

1 Like

Re: The Rant Of Uncircumcised Cradle Robbers Called Arewa Consultative Forum by Justiceleague1: 8:02am On May 31, 2018
Printerscanner:

Coneheads that used about 3,000,000 flattheads for pepper soup in 1967, even your grandparents still dream of the masacre.

so you are a descendant of a C.H.?

grin
nfonja grin

(1) (Reply)

I Would Have Abandoned Nigerians To Suffer, If I Were Buhari, Itse Sagay / Photos Of Saraki And Dino Melaye At Senate Today / How Come Since Gov Ortom Decamped From APC We No Longer Hear Of Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.