Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates (50181 Views)

Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring / Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by ghostfacekillar(m): 1:02pm On May 30, 2018
Lol. Igbos in edo market

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by ghostfacekillar(m): 1:03pm On May 30, 2018
Igbos in edo market

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 30, 2018
MikeBetty:
The Way Southeast Governors Act Is Appaulling And Humillating. Umahi And Obiano Dishing Out Statement After ACF Released Statement Yesterday Makes Me Wonder If They Have Balls At All. Or Is It True That They Are Second Class Governors? Has ACF Condemn Fulani Herdsmen Or Issue Any Statement In That Respect? June 12 Cannot Be Denied To And By Any Yoruba Citizen And Their Governors. Why Is S.E Governors So Timid?

SE political sycophants(infidel) are cowards.

Their threats doesn't hold water.

Any day Biafrans leadership finish with the restoration documents and Biafra constitution, the hell will break loose.

ALL HAIL BIAFRA

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by room089: 1:08pm On May 30, 2018
I see total compliance of the sit-at-home order in Rivers state, I taught they have been on denial about being part of Biafra?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by nky039: 1:16pm On May 30, 2018
just coming back from ikoku in diobu ph. all shops locked down

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by lonelydora: 1:21pm On May 30, 2018
malware:
What is the level of compliance for the IPOB sit-at-home order in your area?

Remember that the secessionist group has directed Igbos all over the world to observe sit at home protest wherever they are, today 30th May, 2018, in the memory of several people who lost their lives in the Biafra struggle, over time.

However, some Governors in the South-East, including David Umahi of Ebonyi and Anambra State Governor, have vowed to deal decisively with anybody, who tries to instigate breakdown of law and order.

All shops in Mile 3, Ikoku, Ogbunabali...all in Port Harcourt locked. This shows Igbos run the affairs of major cities in Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Dpharisee: 1:27pm On May 30, 2018
To all those who laid down their lives, brothers and sisters who never returned, parents who watched their kids starve to death, grandparents whom watched a generation wiped out and the survivors of the horrors of war on both sides during the civil war. We remember you today

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 30, 2018
nkwuocha1:

No isi aki.
We are not losing.We are republican
That's why we dont worship those government stooges we have as leaders in the southeast like you do to that Tinubu the drug baron.The slave of the north!

Now you can go to hell.

No ,you go to hell, your biafran cause will always be a monumental failure , get used to it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by ufuosman(m): 1:42pm On May 30, 2018
Everything in my hood is going normal
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Kingsley10000: 1:46pm On May 30, 2018
army killed one man in.aba.........
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by fablani(m): 1:49pm On May 30, 2018
we can never forget our fallen heroes. we love biafra. we will be free one day

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by nkwuocha1: 2:31pm On May 30, 2018
quentin06:

No ,you go to hell, your biafran cause will always be a monumental failure , get used to it.

Monumental failure you say?
ogbeni do you think Nigeria is a country?Even your Awol the rat poison ambassador called it a mere geographical expression!If you call Biafra with all its agitation all over the world a failure what then will you call a shithole such as Nigeria?A MONUMENTAL DISASTER!

11 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by silicon: 3:40pm On May 30, 2018
Please post more updates, am terribly eager to know how we fared with the sit at home order. The sun is already rising
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by ozoekwe(m): 3:58pm On May 30, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
grin grin ;Dyoung man,forget babalawo%Alfa.Wic one be only ipob man in d dept?For saying dat u can't be fire,test me with ur name gangan and upload ur local govt staff identity card.U'll go hear am

Oga get a life and get off me

Dem send u?
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by ozoekwe(m): 4:04pm On May 30, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
grin grin ;Dyoung man,forget babalawo%Alfa.Wic one be only ipob man in d dept?For saying dat u can't be fire,test me with ur name gangan and upload ur local govt staff identity card.U'll go hear am

I can't stoop that low.

Get lost
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by silicon: 4:12pm On May 30, 2018
We are special breed of people. Imagine every dick and Harry fighting over our matter.
Igbo Amaka
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by ipobarecriminals: 4:19pm On May 30, 2018
ozoekwe:

I can't stoop that low.
Get lost
grin
ozoekwe:

I can't stoop that low.
Get lost
chief security
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 30, 2018
Abuforallah1:

You will understand the day you start saying positive things about Nigeria

Nigeria is a shithole aka animal kingdom or zoological Republic controlled by a murderous arch genocidist buhari......who is also a renowned terrorist.

meanwhile prophet mohammed his mentor is also a terrorist.
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Alkanoicacid(m): 9:33pm On May 30, 2018
post=68014154:

Od.e the buildings you are showing in Lagos are own by Nigerians show us typical Yoruba states, don't forget these pictures are part of Lagos state
As if you don't have slums in your region too

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 03, 2018
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 03, 2018
room089:
I see total compliance of the sit-at-home order in Rivers state, I taught they have been on denial about being part of Biafra?

Your brothers from the east closed their shops and your moronic brain can't tell you that it's not Rivers people who sat at home but your ipoo clowns from the east.
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 03, 2018
lonelydora:

All shops in Mile 3, Ikoku, Ogbunabali...all in Port Harcourt locked. This shows Igbos run the affairs of major cities in Nigeria.

They run the affairs by doing petty trade.
Clap for yourself.
Mumu! grin
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Viking007(m): 12:56pm On Jun 03, 2018
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by room089: 8:25pm On Jun 03, 2018
Ekinematics:

Your brothers from the east closed their shops and your moronic brain can't tell you that it's not Rivers people who sat at home but your ipoo clowns from the east.

Happy new month sir!
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 03, 2018
room089:

Happy new month sir!

Same 2u

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How An Igbo Woman Saved Buhari From Coup Plotters In 1984 / Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver / Buratai, Mansur Mohammed Dan-Ali & Wike Meet In Rivers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.