Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Ipob/Radio Biafra Have Once Again Proven That They Control Biafraland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob/Radio Biafra Have Once Again Proven That They Control Biafraland (1667 Views)

Apc Has Again Proven To Be A Friend Of Ndị Igbo / Parties And The States They Control Presently / Quest For Biafra Have Suddenly Stopped because Of Dollarman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob/Radio Biafra Have Once Again Proven That They Control Biafraland by Nobody: 9:15am On May 30, 2018
By the level of compliance on today's Sit-at-Home remembrance day, IPOB/Radio Biafra Have Once Again Proven That They Control Biafraland. Despite the fear-mongering by SE governors, Biafrans remained resolute and focused. Everywhere in Biafraland is shut down!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob/Radio Biafra Have Once Again Proven That They Control Biafraland by chichar1(f): 9:24am On May 30, 2018
my friend in Onitsha said that, the whole cities is on lockdown

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob/Radio Biafra Have Once Again Proven That They Control Biafraland by Deprofessional(m): 9:37am On May 30, 2018
A friend of mine said Port Harcourt is on lock down.

I am in lagos, some of us locked our shops in remembrance of the fallen heroes of biafra

Strenght and Honour.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob/Radio Biafra Have Once Again Proven That They Control Biafraland by magoo10(m): 9:42am On May 30, 2018
Honour of Biafra late heroes can only be opposed by enemies of the igbos . we owe no one apology on this

All hail biafra

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob/Radio Biafra Have Once Again Proven That They Control Biafraland by Xander85: 9:46am On May 30, 2018
Deprofessional:
A friend of mine nsaid Port Harcourt is on lock down.

I am in lagos, some of us locked our shops in remembrance of the fallen heroes of briafa.

Strenght and Honour.

I know the type of useless Igbo in Lagos that would open up for business; the greedy, my-mama-say-i-be-Igbo type....the type that can sell his mama for 30 pieces of silver! smiley
Re: Ipob/Radio Biafra Have Once Again Proven That They Control Biafraland by TimFisher: 9:51am On May 30, 2018
grin

All hail Biafra!

Biafra actualization is inevitable

To lovers of freedom.... I love you all

To haters of freedom...i spite ur skulls

7 Likes

Re: Ipob/Radio Biafra Have Once Again Proven That They Control Biafraland by Nobody: 9:58am On May 30, 2018
Deprofessional:

I am in lagos, some of us locked our shops in remembrance of the fallen heroes of biafra

Strenght and Honour.
Which part of port Harcourt?

From woji to Rumuobiakani and environs are buzzing o.

U can't even drive through woji because of the hold up, I don't even know why.

Only Rumuobiakani round about has some shops closed but everywhere is same as before.

1 Like

Re: Ipob/Radio Biafra Have Once Again Proven That They Control Biafraland by Kingsley10000: 10:13am On May 30, 2018
may 30th sit at home is unconstitutional

portharcourt isn't biafra so they ain't observing it
Re: Ipob/Radio Biafra Have Once Again Proven That They Control Biafraland by onyeka001: 10:15am On May 30, 2018
IMO state is doing business in short nothing is going on here

1 Like

Re: Ipob/Radio Biafra Have Once Again Proven That They Control Biafraland by Kokolet11: 10:18am On May 30, 2018
Kingsley10000:
may 30th sit at home is unconstitutional

portharcourt isn't biafra so they ain't observing it
ok go and kill yourself.

1 Like

Re: Ipob/Radio Biafra Have Once Again Proven That They Control Biafraland by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:33am On May 30, 2018
onyeka001:
IMO state is doing business in short nothing is going on here
Pishure or I don't believe it!

Igbos that spite Okorocha undecided

7 Likes

Re: Ipob/Radio Biafra Have Once Again Proven That They Control Biafraland by blog419: 10:36am On May 30, 2018
yes..
Re: Ipob/Radio Biafra Have Once Again Proven That They Control Biafraland by Anigreat: 10:38am On May 30, 2018
shocked

Here in Akwa ibom too

Truly Biafra is not something we should joke with, our fallen heroes deserve our utmost respect.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob/Radio Biafra Have Once Again Proven That They Control Biafraland by annnikky(f): 10:45am On May 30, 2018
There was a country indeed smiley

1 Like

Re: Ipob/Radio Biafra Have Once Again Proven That They Control Biafraland by Nobody: 10:58am On May 30, 2018
Deprofessional:

Strenght and Honour.

Lies spreading like wild fire..

1 Like

Re: Ipob/Radio Biafra Have Once Again Proven That They Control Biafraland by kayfra: 11:03am On May 30, 2018
Fake news grin
Re: Ipob/Radio Biafra Have Once Again Proven That They Control Biafraland by PFRB: 11:22am On May 30, 2018
Deprofessional:

Strenght and Honour.

I am in PH right now. The whole place is on lock down. The worst is the popular oil mill market. It is on lock down. Ikokwu is on lock down. Okija is on lock down. Mile 1 market and mile 3 markets are on lock down. I don't know how to post pictures here.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob/Radio Biafra Have Once Again Proven That They Control Biafraland by PFRB: 11:24am On May 30, 2018
kingkakaone:

Which part of port Harcourt?

From woji to Rumuobiakani and environs are buzzing o.

U can't even drive through woji because of the hold up, I don't even know why.

Only Rumuobiakani round about has some shops closed but everywhere is same as before.

You are not correct. I drove from Elelenwa to Trans Amadi. Nothing is happening. Every where there is on lock down.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob/Radio Biafra Have Once Again Proven That They Control Biafraland by HopeAtHand: 11:27am On May 30, 2018
Deprofessional:

Hmmm. Be wary of that particular friend, else someday he may lead you astray. Port Harcourt has never been busier.

1 Like

Re: Ipob/Radio Biafra Have Once Again Proven That They Control Biafraland by flamingREED(m): 12:12pm On May 30, 2018
I'm at PH, Woji, around Elelenwo-Artillery axis. I'll try and find out.

1 Like

Re: Ipob/Radio Biafra Have Once Again Proven That They Control Biafraland by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 30, 2018
PFRB:

You are not correct. I drove from Elelenwa to Trans Amadi. Nothing is happening. Every where there is on lock down.
I'm talking about woji to Rumuobiakani axis o.
Re: Ipob/Radio Biafra Have Once Again Proven That They Control Biafraland by ozoebuka1(m): 1:17pm On May 30, 2018
chichar1:
my friend in Onitsha said that, the whole cities is on lockdown
if nairaland can go live I would have shown you live videos of boys butchering goats for nsala soup while dancing to a DJ songs..."they called a DJ to perfect the whole thing" grin

1 Like

Re: Ipob/Radio Biafra Have Once Again Proven That They Control Biafraland by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 03, 2018
PFRB:

I am in PH right now. The whole place is on lock down. The worst is the popular oil mill market. It is on lock down. Ikokwu is on lock down. Okija is on lock down. Mile 1 market and mile 3 markets are on lock down. I don't know how to post pictures here.

Una no dey shame. Na only market market una dey count.
It's obvious biafra is market people republic.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News! Kaiama Local Government In Kwara Declares For PMB/PYO 2019. Video / Past Election Data Of Major Political Parties In Nigeria Tell Insightful Stories / Asiwajutinubu, Min. Fashola And Others At APC Field Operations HQ, Abuja. PICS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.