Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? (3756 Views)

Why Does God Allow People To Be Born In Other Religions? / The Difference Between Christianity And Other Religions - Pastor Sunday Adelaja / Respect For Other Religions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? by Nobody: 5:44am On May 31, 2018
sKeetz:

God is drunk. He is not called the most high for nothing.
ouch grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? by Nobody: 5:45am On May 31, 2018
Otedollaryen:
Wait is that Christianity has more beliefs to be mocked or is it what I am thinking? undecided

Cause someone opened a thread to mock all religious beliefs but I keep seeing Christians Christians Christians...

Hmmn.
muslim,christians,jews worship the same god,so whatever we insult in old testament affect all
Re: Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? by Nobody: 5:53am On May 31, 2018
God:Abraham if i see 50 good people in sodom and gommora,i will spare the place

Angel:Wait,lord..dont you already know?you are all knowing.

Abraham:lord please consider,40

God:okay fine 40 people and i wont destroy the place

Abraham:lord i am sorry for requesting this,you are the most kind,please conder 20 just 20 people..

God:arrgg alright no more no less 20 people and i wont have to destroy it

Abraham:lord please 10 just 10

Angel:wtf!!!come on already

God:you are really pissing me off right now abraham,alright just 10.

Abraham:hmm lord since we are in 10,what if i find only 1,just 1 good person

God:son of a bitcchh grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? by Nobody: 6:13am On May 31, 2018
Trump and obama are on the phone..

Trump:it is only a temporary ban..

obama:you just cant ban muslims.

Trump:okay,what do you think i should do

obama:What do you government do best

Trump:whats that?

Obama:BOMB them
Re: Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? by Butterflyleo: 6:31am On May 31, 2018
Look at how jobless and mentally deranged the OP and his cohorts are on this thread.

First they claim God does not exist but somehow this "non existent " God still torments them enough to open threads such as this so they can gather and still talk about him and as one said "insult" him.

They never do realise that they are already having mental episodes bordering on insanity when they do this yet still claim God does not exist. Its like hating and insulting someone who feels and remains unbothered about your action but you still keep doing it. Are you not truly tormenting yourself? How can you go around "insulting" someone who to you does not exist. grin

Reminds me of what mad men do when they roam the streets talking to themselves and insulting "imaginary" people.

Is there any difference between them and this one here?

[img]https://3.bp..com/-nU6NjBf45vk/V_tn-ojD9II/AAAAAAAARu4/t0775WUkjn8hUwaN_vmc3ybgoM-WXaaYACLcB/s1600/Screenshot%2B%2528313%2529.png[/img]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? by Hakeem12(m): 6:56am On May 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Look at how jobless and mentally deranged the OP and his cohorts are on this thread.

First they claim does not exist but somehow this "non existent " God still torments them enough to open threads such as this so they can gather and still talk about him and as one said "insult" him.

They never do realise that they are already having mental episodes bordering on insanity when they do this still claim God does not exist. Its like hating and insulting someone who feels and remains unbothered about your action but you still keep doing it. Are you not truly tormenting yourself? How can you go around "insulting" someone who to you does not exist. grin

Reminds me of what mad men do when they roam the streets talking to themselves and insulting "imaginary" people.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-nU6NjBf45vk/V_tn-ojD9II/AAAAAAAARu4/t0775WUkjn8hUwaN_vmc3ybgoM-WXaaYACLcB/s1600/Screenshot%2B%2528313%2529.png[/img]
I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.

8 Likes

Re: Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? by Butterflyleo: 7:15am On May 31, 2018
Hakeem12:
I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.

Rubbish old school talk. Try to be original and perhaps you would actually impress me.

1 Like

Re: Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? by HardMirror(m): 1:18pm On May 31, 2018
Godpolymath:
Always a
lol. Dont bother arguing with that guy. I have learnt to ignore chicken brains posing as humans here

2 Likes

Re: Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? by dalaman: 1:33pm On May 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

First they claim God does not exist but somehow this "non existent " God still torments them enough to open threads such as this so they can gather and still talk about him and as one said "insult" him.

They never do realise that they are already having mental episodes bordering on insanity when they do this yet still claim God does not exist. Its like hating and insulting someone who feels and remains unbothered about your action but you still keep doing it. Are you not truly tormenting yourself? How can you go around "insulting" someone who to you does not exist. grin

3 Likes

Re: Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? by Butterflyleo: 1:37pm On May 31, 2018

Re: Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? by Martinez19(m): 2:13pm On May 31, 2018
Personally, I think Mr. Butterfly doesn't believe in god but because he has a deliverance or church centre/group; fellowship centre/group; in contact with some gullible nairalanders etc. he plays the incorrigible dumb card to further the christian agenda for personal benefits.

1 Like

Re: Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? by dalaman: 2:19pm On May 31, 2018
Martinez19:
Personally, I think Mr. Butterfly doesn't believe in god but because he has a deliverance or church centre/group; fellowship centre/group; in contact with some gullible nairalanders etc. he plays the incorrigible dumb card to further the christian agenda for personal benefits.

grin grin.

I used to have the same feeling about 4everGod.
Re: Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? by Martinez19(m): 2:29pm On May 31, 2018
dalaman:

grin grin.

Our special investigators on NL religious section have shown damogul, butterflyleo, felixomor, butterflylion, butterflyl1on, naijadeyhia, spectacular, bbfever and 4everGod to be the very same person. grin

He was seen and shown to have defrauded a nairalander in the past of a huge sum of money and was on the run. He goes by the name Samuel Ekueme and his wife Lucy Ekueme is his partner in crime. grin

Otemanuduno aka 0temSapien and lepasharon aka 1Sharon can shed more light on this issue.
Re: Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? by FeelDeMusic: 2:31pm On May 31, 2018
Godpolymath:
God:Abraham if i see 50 good people in sodom and gommora,i will spare the place

Angel:Wait,lord..dont you already know?you are all knowing.

Abraham:lord please consider,40

God:okay fine 40 people and i wont destroy the place

Abraham:lord i am sorry for requesting this,you are the most kind,please conder 20 just 20 people..

God:arrgg alright no more no less 20 people and i wont have to destroy it

Abraham:lord please 10 just 10

Angel:wtf!!!come on already

God:you are really pissing me off right now abraham,alright just 10.

Abraham:hmm lord since we are in 10,what if i find only 1,just 1 good person

God:son of a bitcchh grin grin
Oh my fucking god..... this is gold! LOLOLOLOLOLOL Props to you Godpolymath!

2 Likes

Re: Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? by Butterflyleo: 2:55pm On May 31, 2018
Martinez19:

Talk about someone not only talking dumb but also flaunting his rêtardêd self with such grandeur. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? by HardMirror(m): 3:22pm On May 31, 2018
dalaman:

grin grin.

4everGod their hero! Lol. Yahweh always has runts as his defenders.

3 Likes

Re: Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? by dalaman: 3:28pm On May 31, 2018
HardMirror:
4everGod their hero! Lol. Yahweh always has runts as his defenders.

Seriously, most vehement Yahweh defenders here are just crazy people. From liars, to fraudsters, to hypocrites, thieves etc.

Anything that is based on lies will always reflect itself.

4 Likes

Re: Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? by 0temSapien: 3:35pm On May 31, 2018
Niflheim:
Christian bible: Moses insists that he wants to see the face of god..................God instead shows Moses his buttocks!!!
you want to turn me crazy? See how I laughed out loud in my workplace. My colleagues were like, what's wrong?!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? by HardMirror(m): 3:37pm On May 31, 2018
dalaman:

Seriously, most vehemently Yahweh defenders here are just crazy people. From liars, to fraudsters, to hypocrites, thieves etc.

Anything that is based on lies will always reflect itself.
it is a religion of dodos what do you expect. I dont care who you are even my parent, as long as you are shown the lies of this religion and you refuse to admit them, then you are a dodo. The religion is simply indefensible. It take bare-knuckle hypocrisy to remain a christian or muslim or jew. The lies are just too ridiculous. I find hinduism and africa traditional religions more reasonable, at least they are not claiming omni this and omni that. Bunch of deranged thoughtless entities

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? by HardMirror(m): 3:39pm On May 31, 2018
0temSapien:
while all names you mentioned, with the addition of Anas09, belong to the same caliber of people, the following monikers belong to JUST ONE PERSON:-

Damogul, butterflylion(leo, l1on),*naijadeyhia, bbfever and 4evergod, Availableisme all belong to the same criminal whose real name is Samuel Chinedum Ekwueme, wife's name is Lucy Ekwueme and son's name is Raphael Akachukwu Ekwueme while father's name is Samuel Onyemaechi Ekwueme. He belongs to Umudu town, Olokoro, Umuajata, Umuahia in Abia state. He once lived in Thomas Estate, off Addo Badore road, Ajah, Lagos. Currently he is on the run from FSARS whom his victim called Ubachi reported him to. We have his pictures, those of his wife and child. He will be 42 years this year 2018. We also have his account number which he used for duping his victims of 6million naira.

cool
all of a sudden the butterfly is quiet. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? by dalaman: 3:42pm On May 31, 2018
HardMirror:
it is a religion of dodos what do you expect. I dont care who you are even my parent, as long as you are shown the lies of this religion and you refuse to admit them, then you are a dodo. The religion is simply indefensible. It take bare-knuckle hypocrisy to remain a christian or muslim or jew. The lies are just too ridiculous. I find hinduism and africa traditional religions more reasonable, at least they are not claiming omni this and omni that. Bunch of deranged thoughtless entities

I disagree with Hinduism. It's just as crazy if not worse that the Abrahamic religions. African traditional religions are too crude and primitive. They seriously need to be refined.
Re: Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? by HardMirror(m): 3:44pm On May 31, 2018
dalaman:

I disagree with Hinduism. It's just as crazy if not worse that the Abrahamic religions. African traditional religions are too crude and primitive. They seriously need to be refined.
they are better because they are not claiming to serve an all loving god that sends people to hell for not accepting that he died for their sins. The all lovingness and hell is a total deal breaker. Makes hindus better even if they are also stvpid
Re: Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? by dalaman: 3:48pm On May 31, 2018
HardMirror:
they are better because they are not claiming to serve an all loving god that sends people to hell for not accepting that he died for their sins. The all lovingness and hell is a total deal breaker. Makes hindus better even if they are also stvpid

Roger!
Re: Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? by frank317: 3:50pm On May 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Why u de vex na... did anybody insult u?

We are only trying to provoke God to act with his usual anger as seen in the bible, but sadly' u instead of him' are the who feels hurt.

Ur God does not exist. Deal with it.

7 Likes

Re: Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? by Butterflyleo: 3:58pm On May 31, 2018
frank317:

Why u de vex na... did anybody insult u?

We are only trying to provoke God to act with his usual anger as seen in the bible, but sadly' u instead of him' are the who feels hurt.

Ur God does not exist. Deal with it.

Lmao you simply are too far gone in blindness to see your terrible mental state cry

See your words "We are only trying to provoke God to act" grin cheesy

You mean you are trying to provoke a God you say does not exist? Lmao

This is serious insanity on world wide web. Chai!!!

1 Like

Re: Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? by HardMirror(m): 4:08pm On May 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Lmao you simply are too far gone in blindness to see your terrible mental state cry

See your words "We are only trying to provoke God to act" grin cheesy

You mean you are trying to provoke a God you say does not exist? Lmao

This is serious insanity on world wide web. Chai!!!
yawns* boring. Got any new joke this is already redundant

2 Likes

Re: Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? by Butterflyleo: 4:15pm On May 31, 2018
HardMirror:
yawns* boring. Got any new joke this is already redundant

Lmao I am actually laughing at you. First you say I went quiet and now you are responding to me. How ridiculously silly to say the least.

How odd that you cannot critically analyze yourself and see how insane this supposed "non existent" God has made you all to the extent of wanting to provoke him to act despite your premise already declaring he does not exist. grin

Anyway I know there must still be room left in Yaba psychiatric home in Lagos sha
Re: Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? by dalaman: 4:32pm On May 31, 2018
Yahweh's attack dog. grin grin

The one that always throws tirades because Jesus is insulted and mocked.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Weekly Crusaders' Report-this Thread Would Be Updated Regularly / Which Secret Cult Can Make Yourich? / Will Our Forefathers Go To Heaven or Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.