Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage? (7674 Views)

Man Arrested For Abducting, Impregnating House Help / Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal / Does Bearing A Child Validate A Woman As A Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage? by yme1(f): 11:51am On Jun 03, 2010
tkb417:

sweetie, if the baby dies, we'll make another one
i can do it well sef and get 2 at a go
marrying a barren woman isnt taking what life throws at me, its been silly and daft
what if at that process she cant bear more kids?
honey life they say is very unpredictable and we are all meant to face whatever comes our way
so how the fu/ck are u gonna tell she is barren?by test driving or what?

did u miss me?
you dont need to ask  kiss kiss
i missed you as big boo/bs misses the bra cheesy
Re: Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage? by tkb417(m): 11:54am On Jun 03, 2010
y me:

honey life they say is very unpredictable and we are all meant to face whatever comes our way
you dont need to ask kiss kiss

if my wife cant bear children again, then i can adopt or marry another babe grin grin

u missed me ehn and u didnt get in touch like we agreed?
i see
Re: Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage? by eldee(m): 11:55am On Jun 03, 2010
zebra543:

Ill rephrase what i said, you dont have to ever 'be pregnant' to raise a family, biologically conceiving a child wouldnt make a family any greater! Unfortunately, many are still beyond understanding this and extreme and expensive actions are taken, when theres millions of children waiting to be adopted!

No . . . people have preferences, and most people prefer to raise their families the old fashioned way.
It's very much more preferred in Nigeria and people should not be forced into adopting kids for no fault or decision of theirs.

An example is, there are many ways of getting sexual pleasure, but most people still prefer the old-fashioned stick your rod in that biatch method.

tkb417:

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

this boi, u need to get back to Nigeria. UK is doing more harm than good to u

Hehehe . . . I learnt more Yoruba in the UK than I ever did in Nigeria. grin

Why can't I register for the H2H league??
Re: Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage? by eldee(m): 11:59am On Jun 03, 2010
y me:

you dont need to ask  kiss kiss

See . . . life is unpredicatable, but man should control the parts he's allowed to.
Yeah, there are chances of things like this happening, but the chances are lessened by taking that first simple precaution.

I might still die in a car crash using a seatbelt does that mean I shouldn't use one??
I might end up broke after my degree, does that mean I should dropout and take chances??
Re: Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage? by oskinrin: 12:03pm On Jun 03, 2010
This is really funny you know, some people think children are only the happiness in marriage and that's rather unfortunate.
I know of a guy who said that his parent insisted on the lady getting pregnant for him before marriage, but you know what? the lady actually got pregant for him but had a miscarriage after wedding and since then she has not been able to conceive again.
There is no doubt about the fact that children are good in marriage, but if that is only your aim of getting married, YOU ARE ALREADY A FAILURE. There are so many crashed marriage inspite of happy children in the union. so define your value for better for worst, did you know that some peolple can even divorce because of not having male child?. To show the level of craziness sometimes, but define your value before going into it. If it pays you to marry a mad woman because she is fertile or marry any woman you can live peacefully with and both define how you forge ahead with your future.
THE CHOICE IS YOURS!!!
Re: Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage? by zebra543: 12:03pm On Jun 03, 2010
If someone is unable to have children, one cannot be forced to adopt!
Re: Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage? by eldee(m): 12:08pm On Jun 03, 2010
zebra543:

Nah . . . you are forced to adopt when your potential future partner selfishly denies you of the right to know that she is unable to have kids.
Re: Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage? by yme1(f): 12:08pm On Jun 03, 2010
tkb417:

if my wife cant bear children again, then i can adopt or marry another babe grin grin
naija man adopt shocked shocked nah there he go tell you say my prick nor die
adoption of a thing is mostly common with the whites tho
as for marrying another wife__get ready to dig your grave too grin grin

u missed me ehn and u didnt get in touch like we agreed?
i see
i have just been too lazy or cabezona to do that
but you will always be my carino nah kiss

eldee:

Yeah, there are chances of things like this happening, but the chances are lessened by taking that first simple precaution.
i would really want to get this straight before going any further
in this case whats the first simple precaution you are gonna take?
Re: Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage? by eldee(m): 12:10pm On Jun 03, 2010
zebra543:

Nah . . . you are forced to adopt when your potential future partner selfishly denies you of the right to know that she is unable to have kids.
Re: Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage? by eldee(m): 12:10pm On Jun 03, 2010
y me:

i would really want to get this straight before going any further
in this case whats the first simple precaution you are gonna take?

Getting her preggers . . . c'est fini.
Re: Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage? by tkb417(m): 12:11pm On Jun 03, 2010
Hehehe . . . I learnt more Yoruba in the UK than I ever did in Nigeria.

Why can't I register for the H2H league??
maybe the H-2-H league has a limit

at least, ure in the other one.   .   .
Re: Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage? by tkb417(m): 12:14pm On Jun 03, 2010
i have just been too lazy or cabezona to do that
but you will always be my carino nah
u aint a cabezona sweetie

just lazy; if i dont hear from u today, ill whoop ur bum

eldee:

word!!!
Re: Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage? by yme1(f): 12:22pm On Jun 03, 2010
eldee:

[b]hell no[/b]___not every woman is gonna do that ya know
but again whatever rocks your boat

tkb417:

u aint a cabezona sweetie
just lazy; if i dont hear from u today, ill whoop your bum
now i like that bum whooping thing and i hope you are good at it grin
Re: Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage? by eldee(m): 12:25pm On Jun 03, 2010
y me:

[b]hell no[/b]___not every woman is gonna do that ya know
but again whatever rocks your boat

Hehehe . . . if I lived in Nigeria, where having your own kids is really big, I'll kick her out faster than a Ronaldo freekick.
Any woman that would deny you of something you consider really important shouldn't be with you in the first place.
Re: Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage? by jaybee3(m): 12:28pm On Jun 03, 2010
R u gonna do a sperm count test as well?
Re: Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage? by eldee(m): 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2010
jay bee:

R u gonna do a spermatozoa count test as well?

If it enters and gets her preggers then it has worked effectively.
Re: Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage? by yme1(f): 12:34pm On Jun 03, 2010
eldee:

Hehehe . . . if I lived in Nigeria, where having your own kids is really big, I'll kick her out faster than a Ronaldo freekick.
Any woman that would deny you of something you consider really important shouldn't be with you in the first place.
hey boy now you gat me mad angry
kick her out what the fu/ck
did she ask to be in that state,which woman wouldnt want to have her own kids?
why purnish her for what she knows little or nothing about?
you are meant to be her companion,"for better for worse" or where the heck did that word go
for crying out loud if she is in pain you are suppose to stand by her and let her know you two will get pass this
eldee nor make me send you go desert of no return o angry angry
Re: Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage? by eldee(m): 12:40pm On Jun 03, 2010
y me:

hey boy now you gat me mad angry
kick her out what the fu/ck
did she ask to be in that state,which woman wouldnt want to have her own kids?
why purnish her for what she knows little or nothing about?
you are meant to be her companion,"for better for worse" or where the heck did that word go
for crying out loud if she is in pain you are suppose to stand by her and let her know you two will get pass this
eldee nor make me send you go desert of no return o angry angry

Did she ask to be in that state?? NO!!!
Do I need to get into sumn that will make me feel like a failure just because of pity?? NO!!!

If I were to be a broke, good-for-nothing, unemployed high school drop-out, she wouldn't have come to me would she??
In that case did I ask not to be in that state??

It's only for better or worse after marriage, courtships are trial periods, no contract or covenant, it's a test run.
So in order not to get into a 'for-better-or-worse' that will be 'worse' all the time, kick her out before you get married.
I'm trying to raise a family not a charity here missy.
Re: Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage? by yme1(f): 12:43pm On Jun 03, 2010
eldee:

Did she ask to be in that state?? NO!!!
Do I need to get into sumn that will make me feel like a failure just because of pity?? NO!!!

If I were to be a broke, good-for-nothing, unemployed high school drop-out, she wouldn't have come to me would she??
In that case did I ask not to be in that state??

It's only for better or worse after marriage, courtships are trial periods, no contract or covenant, it's a test run.
So in order not to get into a 'for-better-or-worse' that will be 'worse' all the time, kick her out before you get married.
I'm trying to raise a family not a charity here missy.
DEATH at the bolded words cheesy cheesy
well its better since you aint gonna lead her into marraige
i rest my case""
Re: Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage? by coschuks(m): 1:00pm On Jun 03, 2010
maybe that will put a stop to broken marriages which resulted from lack of babies.
Re: Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage? by llade(m): 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2010
Wud u blame men. When in nigeria almost every girl had done about an average of 2 or more abortions before they clock 25 years.
Re: Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage? by larimo(m): 1:38pm On Jun 03, 2010
Some people have suffered from men/women who lied about who they are. Marriage is a life-long thing and it can be traumatic to find out that the one you call your husband or wife cannot have children with you. Its terrible. However, the solution is not making the woman prove, by getting pregnant, her fertility.

The real issue here for me is trust. This is what the couples need before going into marriage. Telling the truth! Infertile couples can be divinely made fertile. I believe that.

From another angle, its a give and take for a particular group of people - the desperate women and the macho men. If you are not desperate as a woman, you will not accept a man's request that you get pregnant before marriage and vice versa. Infact, before the pregnancy comes is fornication, which is not acceptable in christianity.

We need to be truthful all the time. Its the truth that sets a person free - never a lie. Let's not sow seeds that will haunt us tomorrow. God bless.
Re: Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage? by larimo(m): 1:42pm On Jun 03, 2010
llade:

Wud u blame men. When in nigeria almost every girl had done about an average of 2 or more abortions before they clock 25 years.

thats a pretty harsh analysis undecided. Is that from the street you live at grin? If you say almost every girl are sexually active, ok that may be true.
maybe you need to relocate to another area or state where such statistics dont even exist grin grin.
Re: Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage? by pappilo(m): 2:17pm On Jun 03, 2010
No stories. I have a very close friend who thinks like this i.e The girl must get pregnant before I marry her. He met a babe, got her pregnant and they got married. The girl miscarried (fail 1). They tried again and gve birth to a girl and they seperated after only 1 year (fail 2). He hasnt seen his daughter for almost 3 years now. Getting a babe pregnant before marriage or trapping a man by getting pregnant guarantees nothing!
Re: Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage? by jamestab: 2:50pm On Jun 03, 2010
Getting a girl pregnant before marriage is not the best.
i have had people who did that and got stuck, and totally cheated on their spouse.
i think any marriage based on having kids is baseless, cos anything can happen.
and what happens to those who have say 1 child outside wedlock, they should all
be married by now cos they have been test-run with good, lucky results?? you may say
or better still they should refuse to get married, cos they have had kid(s) freely eve without being married.

adoption is a very safe option, its beginning to be acceptable in naija now, at least i know a handful of couples
who have adopted children, they even have the choice of their sexes, you see!

for me, kid(s) are good but if i cant have more, i will either adopt, or be happy with the one i have,
or get married, definitely my spouse will want one or two more, but for me, am just cool.
the basis of life is worth more than children, just be happy, single, married or divorced,
i have never seen a place where a child hops into the father/mothers grave@ death, so i why all the fuss
Re: Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage? by otukpo(f): 2:56pm On Jun 03, 2010
And also validate a man's fertility b4 saying yes to a marriage proposal.

psssssssssfffffffffffffffffffffff
Re: Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage? by femmy2010(m): 3:12pm On Jun 03, 2010
THAT MEANS WE ARE PLAYING GOD AND TELLING OURSELVES WE KNOW TOMORROW.
I DO NOT SUPPORT SUCH.
Re: Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage? by Ranoscky(m): 3:31pm On Jun 03, 2010
some peeps dey talk well, some dey jam-talk, why be say . . dem never reach stage to marry!

make i tell una something . . . If u dey friend a gurl all dis rubbish no go enter your head b'cos love don carry u go, and whereas, how u wan take know say d gurl no go fit give birth?  shey u go tell am say "come make i give u belle, if u no fit get belle, i no go marry u" shey u go fit tell a gurl lyke dat?  undecided all dat 1 no go enter your head sef b'cos u believe dat everything within u and the gurl is positive so no negative taught. and that is everybody's taught no doubt.
but if i don marry a gurl, and later i find out that she can't concieve, then i'll hand the matter to god b'cos he was the 1 dat directed me to her, and i'll keep praying until something happens, buh i will never divorce her. NEVER!!!

What if u divorce her and she went on to marry another man, and with God on her syde she had a miracle baby?
What if u'r a rich man and after divorcing her just b'cos she cant take in, u went on and married another beautiful woman, never knowing she's d wrong woman 4 u. along the line, your biz collaps and u turned from HERO 2 ZERO?
Anything that has an advantage, also has a disadvantage, all u need is hand every situation to god for he cares!
Don't even think of how long it'll take b'cos it's not how far buh how well. some may go and seek for help from the habalist but such baby is an evil baby and a destruction to the whole family. buh if u wait for God's tyme, no matter how long, that baby will be a blessed baby b'cos it's a gift from God.
I no be pastor oo, I no tell u say i dey holy pass oo, but i'm just given ma own opinion. thanx!   wink
Re: Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage? by femmy2010(m): 3:33pm On Jun 03, 2010
Well said and these wisdom would not dry up from where they came from.
Re: Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage? by deebsman1(m): 3:37pm On Jun 03, 2010
Hmm, almost every woman that replied to this thread don't agree due to their selfishness, but none among them would ever agree any of their own marry an empty barren. Fact
Re: Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage? by Princek12(m): 3:40pm On Jun 03, 2010
Will all these women crying foul over a man's insistence on impregnating his significant other allow their own son to marry a barren woman, especially when they so desperately desire a grandchild? If you all will not allow your son to do the same, then why is it wrong for a man to insist on pregnancy as a condition precedent to marriage?
Re: Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage? by wazobiang: 3:46pm On Jun 03, 2010
yes if by marrying the woman you are only interested in having children. no if you want to marry as in MARRY, MARRIAGE, WEDDING etc. etc. like that sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seven Steps To Better Parenting. / #UPDATED#Amazing World Best Childrens Room Designs #simplybreathtaking / Why Do Nigerian Girls Born In The UK And The US Find It Difficult To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.