Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,485 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

But Why Do Gays Like To Look Like Women? Look At Them From The Annual Gay Party - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / But Why Do Gays Like To Look Like Women? Look At Them From The Annual Gay Party (357 Views)

What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) / Why Do Women Look At My Feet In Public? / Photos From Gay Party In Accra, Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

But Why Do Gays Like To Look Like Women? Look At Them From The Annual Gay Party by monikmotivatioa: 3:55pm On May 30, 2018
So what is the interest of these people called ''gay''? I mean,what do they really want in life? Is it that they are not satisfied being man with their ''manhood'',or they don't like the manly body structure they have?

Initially,I used to think that gay don't like women and wouldn't want to have anything to do with them either sexually or the other way round.

So why are gays excited looking like women they claim not to like? Read more: http://www.monikmotivational.com/2018/05/but-why-do-gays-like-to-look-like-women.html

(1) (Reply)

Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat / Beware Of Online Frauds : Dating Scams / Four Terrible Reasons To Get Engaged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.