Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. (53943 Views)

Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick / Man Dies In Ghana Guest House After Checking In With 25-Year-Old Side Chick / She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by CastedDude: 6:16pm On May 30, 2018
A 22-year-old lady has revealed what she passed through before and after she got pregnant for a married man with seven wives. According to the lady, she started dating the man when she was 19 years old (while the man was 40 years) after he allegedly lied and deceived her before she fell in love with him during her industrial training, I.T.

After getting pregnant, she gave birth to a set of twins prematurely before one later passed away after tha man allegedly abandoned her while he was getting married to another lady whom he impregnated.

The lady also accused the man of beating her four times as she said her parents are forcing her to marry him due to what he gives their daughter.

Read the woman's story as shared by human rights activist, Emeka Ugwuonye on Facebook.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/married-man-with-7-wives-gets-22-year-old-side-chick-pregnant-with-twins.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by CastedDude: 6:16pm On May 30, 2018

Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by CastedDude: 6:17pm On May 30, 2018
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by trendymarseey(f): 6:18pm On May 30, 2018
Ahhhh

1 Like

Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by mcdreeezy: 6:20pm On May 30, 2018
Seven wives? Hehe....the man must be chasing a record cheesy

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by Blackfire(m): 6:24pm On May 30, 2018
This right here is why i need to ask the powers that be questions.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by Safiaa(f): 6:30pm On May 30, 2018
Side chick with seven wives? Is that possible lol

6 Likes

Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 30, 2018
Yes it is, my friends dad had 19 legal wives and 39 kids.
Safiaa:

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 30, 2018
Safiaa:
Have you been to Nigeria? How many wives do you think most of our polithiefcians have?

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by Safiaa(f): 6:33pm On May 30, 2018
DonPiiko:
Yes it is, my friends dad had 19 legal wives and 39 kids.
Just one man? Why ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 30, 2018
He was a playboy in his prime, he is educated rich and handsome so the ladies loved him
Safiaa:
Just one man? Why ?
Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by Safiaa(f): 6:38pm On May 30, 2018
DonPiiko:
He was a playboy in his prime, he is educated rich and handsome so the ladies loved him
can he provide for 34 kids properly ? I highly doubt unless he’s a multi multi millionaire.

1 Like

Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by Safiaa(f): 6:39pm On May 30, 2018
greiboy:
Have you been to Nigeria? How many wives do you think most of our polithiefcians have?
maybe 2 or 3. But 7? Common that’s on a new level.

2 Likes

Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 30, 2018
He used to be the Senate president but now he's just managing
Safiaa:
can he provide for 34 kids properly ? I highly doubt unless he’s a multi multi millionaire.
Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 30, 2018
Such a touching story

You should have done some background check on a 40 years old man. I mean he should have probably done one or two things with ladies by that age.

I believe her parents shouldn't be selfish and give the chance to make her own decisions. I know her parents might be pushing her because they want to save face, but I honestly believe she might loose her life in the process

Polygamous families are not for the faint-hearted.

2 Likes

Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by Safiaa(f): 6:41pm On May 30, 2018
DonPiiko:
He used to be the Senate president but now he's just managing
He has lived his best life. Salute to baba grin
Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 30, 2018
Safiaa:
maybe 2 or 3. But 7? Common that’s on a new level.
No according to certain Islamic doctrines, God wants men to start from Four wives. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by Safiaa(f): 6:43pm On May 30, 2018
greiboy:
No according to certain Islamic doctrines, God wants men to start from Four wives. cheesy
but why?
Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 30, 2018
It's best to fork a lot of hoes in your prime then ditch them for the loyal one
Safiaa:
He has lived his best life. Salute to baba grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 30, 2018
Safiaa:
but why?

But it is only up to four, I was merely kidding

Under Sunni and Shia Islamic marital jurisprudence , Muslim men are allowed to practice polygyny , that is, they can have more than one wife at the same time, up to a total of four. Polyandry , the practice of a woman having more than one husband, by contrast, is not permitted.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polygyny_in_Islam
Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by Safiaa(f): 6:54pm On May 30, 2018
DonPiiko:
It's best to fork a lot of hoes in your prime then ditch them for the loyal one
isn’t that what most guys do? I know a guy who is only 24 , slept with 150+ girls. I know it’s not an exaggeration as it’s 2 new babes a week. Yet this guy told me he can’t marry a girl with a body count higher the 5 lool. You guys should continue ahbeg grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by Safiaa(f): 6:59pm On May 30, 2018
greiboy:

But it is only up to four, I was merely kidding

Under Sunni and Shia Islamic marital jurisprudence , Muslim men are allowed to practice polygyny , that is, they can have more than one wife at the same time, up to a total of four. Polyandry , the practice of a woman having more than one husband, by contrast, is not permitted.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polygyny_in_Islam
I know with modern Islam, a lot of women don’t condone their husbands having more than one wife. Especially with this generation, I have a few Muslim friends, and my dad side are Muslims. My cousin could never in her life be a second wife to any one. So it’s dying. Tbh men of this generation cannot even that kind of wahala. One wife is already enough of a headache.

1 Like

Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 30, 2018
Lool sex scares me, I would have been a terrorist, I know someone who must have sex everyday unless he is observing lent, in some days he can change 2 girls, he has been at this since our university days. I can marry a loyal hoe because I don't care about body count, one man's esteemed is another man's hoe
Safiaa:
isn’t that what most guys do? I know a guy who is only 24 , slept with 150+ girls. I know it’s not an exaggeration as it’s 2 new babes a week. Yet this guy told me he can’t marry a girl with a body count higher the 5 lool. You guys should continue ahbeg grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by Safiaa(f): 7:03pm On May 30, 2018
DonPiiko:
Lool sex scares me, I would have been a terrorist, I know someone who must have sex everyday unless he is observing lent, in some days he can change 2 girls, he has been at this since our university days. I can marry a loyal hoe because I don't care about body count, one man's esteemed is another man's hoe
Loyal hoe? Two contradictions lol. But i get what you mean. Being loyal in this generation, it’s too rare to find. Tbh. Even you, I don’t think you can be loyal to your future wife for the rest of your life. Not possible grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 30, 2018
Ah shocked
What an achievement!!!
Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 30, 2018
Safiaa:
I know with modern Islam, a lot of women don’t condone their husbands having more than one wife. Especially with this generation, I have a few Muslim friends, and my dad side are Muslims. My cousin could never in her life be a second wife to any one. So it’s dying. Tbh men of this generation cannot even that kind of wahala. One wife is already enough of a headache.
I am not a Muslim tho, I am more of leaning christian / Chrismos. cheesy

I believe most young men don't subscribe to such doctrines because of financial capacity required to keep up with such relationships and exposure. Some families still do it because of poverty tho.

1 Like

Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 30, 2018
Even a wild chic has someone that has her mumu buttons, that what I meant by a loyal hoe, If I get married quickly I won't but if I take my time to scout and find someone that I vibe with nothing will make me cheat.
Safiaa:
Loyal hoe? Two contradictions lol. But i get what you mean. Being loyal in this generation, it’s too rare to find. Tbh. Even you, I don’t think you can be loyal to your future wife for the rest of your life. Not possible grin
Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by Headlesschicken(m): 7:06pm On May 30, 2018
grin D man na talisman....
Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by Safiaa(f): 7:07pm On May 30, 2018
DonPiiko:
Even a wild chic has someone that has her mumu buttons, that what I meant by a loyal hoe, If I get married quickly I won't but if I take my time to scout and find someone that I vibe with nothing will make me cheat.
How old are you piko? Just curious lol
Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by Cutehector(m): 7:13pm On May 30, 2018
Yoloba girls tho
Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by Oyindidi(f): 7:37pm On May 30, 2018
41-19= 21. Fear no catch you as you date man wey fit born your mate.

7 Likes

Re: Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. by wristbangle: 7:46pm On May 30, 2018
I don't even know what to say. Speechless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Couple's Pre-wedding Doggy Pose Photo Goes Viral / What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) / Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.