Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

The Figure On This Us-based Nigerian Lady Is Causing A Stir On Twitter (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Figure On This Us-based Nigerian Lady Is Causing A Stir On Twitter (photos) (5767 Views)

A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media / Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) / Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Figure On This Us-based Nigerian Lady Is Causing A Stir On Twitter (photos) by MrGist: 10:13pm On May 30, 2018
GistMore.com

US-based Nigerian lady, Chika, took to Twitter to share these eye-popping bikini photos of herself, and she's causing a stir online because of her curvaceous body.

see more photos; http://www.gistmore.com/figure-us-based-nigerian-lady-causing-stir-twitter-photos

2 Likes

Re: The Figure On This Us-based Nigerian Lady Is Causing A Stir On Twitter (photos) by MrGist: 10:13pm On May 30, 2018
sad
Re: The Figure On This Us-based Nigerian Lady Is Causing A Stir On Twitter (photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 30, 2018
All I see is two balls of silicone being suffocated by butt tissues and those curves being the impact.

9 Likes

Re: The Figure On This Us-based Nigerian Lady Is Causing A Stir On Twitter (photos) by EbukaHades10(m): 10:50pm On May 30, 2018
So what exactly is the problem? Can't she sheet with the yanch?

2 Likes

Re: The Figure On This Us-based Nigerian Lady Is Causing A Stir On Twitter (photos) by Saff(f): 11:04pm On May 30, 2018
Sexy mama
Re: The Figure On This Us-based Nigerian Lady Is Causing A Stir On Twitter (photos) by thesicilian: 11:05pm On May 30, 2018
She'll look better when fully clothed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Figure On This Us-based Nigerian Lady Is Causing A Stir On Twitter (photos) by Nofav0rs(m): 11:06pm On May 30, 2018
Nice mirror
Re: The Figure On This Us-based Nigerian Lady Is Causing A Stir On Twitter (photos) by damtan(m): 12:44am On May 31, 2018
MrGist:
GistMore.com

US-based Nigerian lady, Chika, took to Twitter to share these eye-popping bikini photos of herself, and she's causing a stir online because of her curvaceous body.

see more photos; http://www.gistmore.com/figure-us-based-nigerian-lady-causing-stir-twitter-photos

Quat, come and see ukwu ooo
Re: The Figure On This Us-based Nigerian Lady Is Causing A Stir On Twitter (photos) by Nobody: 12:47am On May 31, 2018
#Bodygoals cool
Re: The Figure On This Us-based Nigerian Lady Is Causing A Stir On Twitter (photos) by luminouz(m): 12:57am On May 31, 2018
LivingFree:
#Bodygoals cool
As if u have d discipline to do what needs to be done!

3 Likes

Re: The Figure On This Us-based Nigerian Lady Is Causing A Stir On Twitter (photos) by Nobody: 1:01am On May 31, 2018
So we should fry beans or what?
Re: The Figure On This Us-based Nigerian Lady Is Causing A Stir On Twitter (photos) by damtan(m): 1:50am On May 31, 2018
LivingFree:
#Bodygoals cool
cry
LivingFree:
#Bodygoals cool
Re: The Figure On This Us-based Nigerian Lady Is Causing A Stir On Twitter (photos) by Ehizs: 1:56am On May 31, 2018
At the end of the day Na to.to man go shook preeek.
Re: The Figure On This Us-based Nigerian Lady Is Causing A Stir On Twitter (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 2:28am On May 31, 2018
shocked

Re: The Figure On This Us-based Nigerian Lady Is Causing A Stir On Twitter (photos) by Techcrunchng(m): 2:37am On May 31, 2018
Not nice, for me it's irritating

1 Like

Re: The Figure On This Us-based Nigerian Lady Is Causing A Stir On Twitter (photos) by tetula123(m): 3:05am On May 31, 2018
I try being careful before making any comment here on NL, since the day I saw someone trying to use an old comment Vizkiz made against him.. if not I for say this babes so hot, I could cheat on my wife with her. But someone might screen grab it and show my wife in the future.

2 Likes

Re: The Figure On This Us-based Nigerian Lady Is Causing A Stir On Twitter (photos) by 2buffagain(m): 3:10am On May 31, 2018
looks like plastic surgery.
The thighs and the ukwu don't match undecided

1 Like

Re: The Figure On This Us-based Nigerian Lady Is Causing A Stir On Twitter (photos) by Nobody: 3:38am On May 31, 2018
Why TF does she look like a dude turned tranny?

1 Like

Re: The Figure On This Us-based Nigerian Lady Is Causing A Stir On Twitter (photos) by SoapQueen(f): 3:54am On May 31, 2018
It isn't real. The belly looks good.
Re: The Figure On This Us-based Nigerian Lady Is Causing A Stir On Twitter (photos) by Khd95(m): 5:17am On May 31, 2018
Yet we should not see or refer to them as seks object
Re: The Figure On This Us-based Nigerian Lady Is Causing A Stir On Twitter (photos) by nazablossom(f): 5:45am On May 31, 2018
People will be snapping with pant and bra now and be calling it bikini. She gather am sha.
Re: The Figure On This Us-based Nigerian Lady Is Causing A Stir On Twitter (photos) by Burgerlomo: 6:26am On May 31, 2018
Team doggy cool
Re: The Figure On This Us-based Nigerian Lady Is Causing A Stir On Twitter (photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On May 31, 2018
SoapQueen:
It isn't real. The belly looks good.
borrow me ur soap pls
Re: The Figure On This Us-based Nigerian Lady Is Causing A Stir On Twitter (photos) by boss1310(m): 12:16pm On May 31, 2018
these indecent women you see them dishing out pix like these free everyday and you wonder what they gain,they fight hard everyday to make us stop valuing women and see all women as hoes and sex objects but they won't succeed.we still have many decent women who are more beautiful,educated and well curved than these things,some men have fallen to that deceit already but always be wise to differentiate
Re: The Figure On This Us-based Nigerian Lady Is Causing A Stir On Twitter (photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 31, 2018
Nah, too muscular.
Re: The Figure On This Us-based Nigerian Lady Is Causing A Stir On Twitter (photos) by yazzman(m): 2:25pm On May 31, 2018
she looks like a transgender to me
Re: The Figure On This Us-based Nigerian Lady Is Causing A Stir On Twitter (photos) by divinelove(m): 4:12pm On May 31, 2018
Disgusting looking aged n too dark for my liking
Re: The Figure On This Us-based Nigerian Lady Is Causing A Stir On Twitter (photos) by folake4u(f): 6:23pm On May 31, 2018
2buffagain:
looks like plastic surgery. The thighs and the ukwu don't match undecided

Hmm, how can one tell?
Re: The Figure On This Us-based Nigerian Lady Is Causing A Stir On Twitter (photos) by 2buffagain(m): 6:59pm On May 31, 2018
folake4u:

Hmm, how can one tell?

It's easy. Comes with experience.
Look at the unnatural curve from ass to straight legs.
The thighs do not match the ass
Re: The Figure On This Us-based Nigerian Lady Is Causing A Stir On Twitter (photos) by folake4u(f): 8:45pm On May 31, 2018
2buffagain:

It's easy. Comes with experience. Look at the unnatural curve from ass to straight legs. The thighs do not match the ass

Hmm baba for the girls! cheesy.
Tiri gbosa for you tongue
Re: The Figure On This Us-based Nigerian Lady Is Causing A Stir On Twitter (photos) by Mart1994(m): 7:35am On Jun 01, 2018
Hmmm... "Nigerian" us based lady... Why am I not surprised? :' embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Shocking! Slay Queen Fed To Python By Yahoo Boy (see Photo) / You Take Care Of My Financial Needs, I Give You Sex. See What A Babe Told Me / How To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.