Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Donald Duke Sent On An Errand By His Wife - See Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Duke Sent On An Errand By His Wife - See Pictures (42082 Views)

You Acted Like An Errand Boy: Court Dismisses Keyamo's SPV Suit Against Atiku / 2019: "You Can't Zone My Constitutional Right - Donald Duke Tells PDP / Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Duke Sent On An Errand By His Wife - See Pictures by AnonymousIP: 6:39am On May 31, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Shared With Caption ...

When Madam hands you a list and sends you on a “quick” errand to the market, what do you do? You get up and go!

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/9105/ex-governor-donald-duke-ordered-on-an-errand-by-his-wife-see-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke Sent On An Errand By His Wife - See Pictures by AnonymousIP: 6:39am On May 31, 2018
Good Man With Bright Future ...

Don't Forget to See His Full Family Pictures Here ......

Click : https://larryikeji.com/donald-duke-family

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke Sent On An Errand By His Wife - See Pictures by eezeribe(m): 6:40am On May 31, 2018
It didn't start today,she even publicly slapped him at Margaret Ekpó international airport calabar when he was a sitting Governor;
Hers is even better that she sent him to a grocery store,unlike Omotola the actress,who sends her husband to buy kpomọ from the open market...

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke Sent On An Errand By His Wife - See Pictures by Nukilia: 6:41am On May 31, 2018
grin grin You people have started again! Let's hope this man would be a better candidate...

5 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Sent On An Errand By His Wife - See Pictures by hadura29(m): 6:42am On May 31, 2018
Dem don start.. Dem go enter power now, you no go see their break light. Mtchew...

59 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Sent On An Errand By His Wife - See Pictures by abokibuhari: 6:44am On May 31, 2018
grin Election is around the corner cheesy

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Duke Sent On An Errand By His Wife - See Pictures by Donald95(m): 6:48am On May 31, 2018
It looks extra ordinary because This is Africa

7 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Sent On An Errand By His Wife - See Pictures by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:10am On May 31, 2018
eezeribe:
It didn't start today, she even publicly slapped him at Margaret Ekpó international airport calabar when he was a sitting Governor
Hers is even better that she sent him to a grocery store,unlike Omotola the actress,who sends her husband to buy kpomọ from the open market...

Source ? Evidence ?

27 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Sent On An Errand By His Wife - See Pictures by ruggedtimi(m): 7:24am On May 31, 2018
the man in the blue dress ..

2 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Sent On An Errand By His Wife - See Pictures by ElsonMorali: 7:27am On May 31, 2018
Who wants a cuckolded man as president? Shouldn't we have learnt our lesson with Jonathan the ineffectual buffoon?

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Donald Duke Sent On An Errand By His Wife - See Pictures by slimfit1(m): 7:54am On May 31, 2018
Another mama peace is warming up.

5 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Sent On An Errand By His Wife - See Pictures by nabegibeg: 8:20am On May 31, 2018
AnonymousIP:
@APROKOGIRL

Shared With Caption ...

When Madam hands you a list and sends you on a “quick” errand to the market, what do you do? You get up and go!

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/9105/ex-governor-donald-duke-ordered-on-an-errand-by-his-wife-see-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

when you were saying for better for worse you didnot know this was part of it abi grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Sent On An Errand By His Wife - See Pictures by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:20am On May 31, 2018
BEAUTIFUL COUPLE

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke Sent On An Errand By His Wife - See Pictures by petenweke: 8:20am On May 31, 2018
Fake PR for his political ambition.
Nairaland well done.

7 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Sent On An Errand By His Wife - See Pictures by lonelydora: 8:20am On May 31, 2018
Marriage is sweet when couple compliment each other

4 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Sent On An Errand By His Wife - See Pictures by dhabrite(m): 8:21am On May 31, 2018
So na mall this man call market bah?? Ok

Why do I think this man has been hypnotized by his so called 'madam', a normal person don't come on social media to brag about being sent on an errand by his wife.

This is disgusting mehn!!! Election goals or not it is sh***

I reject this IJN.
Re: Donald Duke Sent On An Errand By His Wife - See Pictures by Nobody: 8:21am On May 31, 2018
eezeribe:
It didn't start today,she even publicly slapped him at Margaret Ekpó international airport calabar when he was a sitting Governor;

Why are you people like this?

A man can not help his wife again or did he complain to you?

Nigerian men will treat their wives like house girl, use all the youth in her till she ends up looking like their mother or elder sister.

I'm glad there are Nigerian men who help their wives take off some chores.

31 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Sent On An Errand By His Wife - See Pictures by Abuforallah1(m): 8:21am On May 31, 2018
Criminals, milking this country you all will not go unpunished

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke Sent On An Errand By His Wife - See Pictures by adadike(f): 8:21am On May 31, 2018
My type of man, not some people that will drink Milo satchet and tell us they have 150 cows, no addition , no subtraction.

5 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Sent On An Errand By His Wife - See Pictures by bettercreature(m): 8:21am On May 31, 2018
petenweke:
Fake PR for his political ambition.
Nairaland well done.
Dont mind him

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke Sent On An Errand By His Wife - See Pictures by itiswellandwell: 8:22am On May 31, 2018
Fine man. Forget about status. Husband and wife are helpmates.

You might be interested www.nairaland.com/4519992/neat-samsung-s7-edge-4gb

2 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Sent On An Errand By His Wife - See Pictures by kereman1: 8:22am On May 31, 2018
woman wrapper
Re: Donald Duke Sent On An Errand By His Wife - See Pictures by wesleygee(m): 8:22am On May 31, 2018
How does this mean the wife sent him an errand,can't you love your wife to make shopping for her or can't you be a responsible father and take your daughter out?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke Sent On An Errand By His Wife - See Pictures by TheKingIsHere: 8:22am On May 31, 2018
I still prefer him over the terrorist called Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Sent On An Errand By His Wife - See Pictures by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:23am On May 31, 2018
Has madam being sending you before now

Why didn't we hear about it undecided

All these fake lifestyles usually precede the elections and we ALL know that gimmick by now!

Fayose is the only genuine leader who has associated with the masses even after the elections.

The rest na wash undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke Sent On An Errand By His Wife - See Pictures by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:23am On May 31, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke Sent On An Errand By His Wife - See Pictures by IsaAbubakar: 8:23am On May 31, 2018
i lost the respect i had for this man
Re: Donald Duke Sent On An Errand By His Wife - See Pictures by TheKingIsHere: 8:23am On May 31, 2018
eezeribe:

BMC and their lies.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Sent On An Errand By His Wife - See Pictures by Sweetcollins: 8:23am On May 31, 2018
Good one
But if madam really slapped her as a sitting governor, then, then I don't fancy the marriage at all. I can do anything for my woman if she understands it as a compliment but when she lord it over herself,
She will not even see my broad back.
Re: Donald Duke Sent On An Errand By His Wife - See Pictures by TheKingIsHere: 8:24am On May 31, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
i lost the respect i had for this man

Who know you before?

5 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Sent On An Errand By His Wife - See Pictures by Divay22(f): 8:24am On May 31, 2018
Madam ke angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Take Over Lagos, Many Wounded As Transport Workers Clash / You Are Next: Dabira Adeyinka Gets Attack Notice / Oshiomhole To APC Reps: If You Want To Go To PDP, Go!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.