Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Infastructural Developments In Ebonyi State In Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Infastructural Developments In Ebonyi State In Pictures (43890 Views)

Dalung Dumps APC: Developments In Your Party Conflicts With My Core Principles / Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) / Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infastructural Developments In Ebonyi State In Pictures by Call07034780891: 10:40am On May 31, 2018
Useless frustrated jobless old man. So is chino? You think everyone is you that parades 100 usernames from abagoro to imo1stson to abogwara to abagworo to imoriver to eziokwubundunuwa etc.

Why not go and face your useless, worthless, backward and looted Imo state for once? Why not go to the imo thread and continue replying yourself as usual with your numerous monikers? But i will always be around to whip you into line.

[s]
Abagworo:
Thank you Lord for making Chino appreciate his fellow Igbo for the first time. Hopefully there will be peace onwards.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Infastructural Developments In Ebonyi State In Pictures by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:41am On May 31, 2018
Oxygen1998:

and ur anambra sisters are in every nook and cranny of every hotel in lagos indulging in prostitution.
ur brothers have turned jails abroad to new anambra after they were caught in one crime or the other
Conehead Anambra always giving nightmare
Re: Infastructural Developments In Ebonyi State In Pictures by Call07034780891: 10:42am On May 31, 2018
For the records this Imo1stson is the same person as abagworo

Nairalanders should take note of this grumpy dirty poor old man.

Imo1stson:

Unarguable.

1 Like

Re: Infastructural Developments In Ebonyi State In Pictures by newoffer: 10:43am On May 31, 2018
Op is d Governor ur uncle. U snap two location wit many shots. be professional when u are opportune
Re: Infastructural Developments In Ebonyi State In Pictures by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:45am On May 31, 2018
soliddust2020:
This is a working governor unlike the foolish governor of delta state. Sen Ifeanyi Okowa you dey see wetin your mate they do?
Asaba is also beautiful
This is ASABA

6 Likes

Re: Infastructural Developments In Ebonyi State In Pictures by NonsoWow: 10:49am On May 31, 2018
slick1:
All those brothers hustling hard in traffics all over the country should return to sleep on the roads?
When are Nigerians going to stop being dumb in reasoning? Bill Gates, when he visited Nigeria a few months ago talked first about human development and how it is to building any society.
We are tired of seeing roads and bridges. We need sustainable long term policies that will transform the lives of citizens of each state of the federation. We need ideologies that will transcend leaders. We need a Nigerian dream. A governor can start it and I assure you many others will follow.
You need to hear these abakaliki people lament about their plight. They wished they were anambra indigenes and part of a state with such wealth and opportunities. They say they wished Obiano was their governor to stimulate their comatose state where their governor is cementing their wretchedness by using his own coy to execute irrelevant projects while migration to anambra continues.
Re: Infastructural Developments In Ebonyi State In Pictures by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:50am On May 31, 2018
Eastern cities are beautifull

Owerri

6 Likes

Re: Infastructural Developments In Ebonyi State In Pictures by CoolAmbience(m): 10:53am On May 31, 2018
Donald95:
Umahi is working sha, but he should keep calm when it comes to Biafra. Let him emulate Abia State governor the silent performer

You mean he should become indecisive about the stability and well-being of his people?

No sensible leader will do such.
Re: Infastructural Developments In Ebonyi State In Pictures by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:54am On May 31, 2018
Enugu

5 Likes

Re: Infastructural Developments In Ebonyi State In Pictures by nashito(m): 10:56am On May 31, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Nice one.

Kudos to Umahi and my paddy's Dad Dennis Ekumankama

Dennis is a big Uncle from Amangwu Edda, Afikpo South LGA
Re: Infastructural Developments In Ebonyi State In Pictures by Ojiofor: 10:58am On May 31, 2018
Umahi is a great governor notwithstanding his Buhari ass licking.

1 Like

Re: Infastructural Developments In Ebonyi State In Pictures by Dimejimichael(m): 10:58am On May 31, 2018
good for them, make I use this medium to advertise my phone fone.
infinix Note4 Pro available for a give away price..
2month old.
price is 55k negotiable
interested buyer should whatsapp 08173059734
buyer must stay with in Lagos OR Ogun thanks

Re: Infastructural Developments In Ebonyi State In Pictures by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:59am On May 31, 2018
Awka

4 Likes

Re: Infastructural Developments In Ebonyi State In Pictures by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:03am On May 31, 2018
Umuahia

1 Like

Re: Infastructural Developments In Ebonyi State In Pictures by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:09am On May 31, 2018
nashito:

Dennis is a big Uncle from Amangwu Edda, Afikpo South LGA

Woooow me and his Sons dey hangout wella in Abj

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infastructural Developments In Ebonyi State In Pictures by Baroba(m): 11:16am On May 31, 2018
Umahi is a qualified Engineer, I heard he inspects all construction work personally.. The quality of those flyovers are of a high standard I must say..

I can see Nwanyi Afikpo in the pictures..
Re: Infastructural Developments In Ebonyi State In Pictures by Nobody: 11:17am On May 31, 2018
Kingsley1000:
IS ABAKELIKI MORE DEVELOPED THAN AWKA?
Nope
Re: Infastructural Developments In Ebonyi State In Pictures by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:21am On May 31, 2018
Aba

2 Likes

Re: Infastructural Developments In Ebonyi State In Pictures by Biggcake: 11:21am On May 31, 2018
post=68041153:

I have gone round Ebonyi, the state government is doing great when compare with her mate and the state resources, developments in Anambra is vast don't forget Anambra is second-most densely populated state in Nigeria after Lagos State.

Are you for real??

What about Kano?

Have you heard of Rivers State before.

What makes Anambra second most densely populated state in Nigeria?
Re: Infastructural Developments In Ebonyi State In Pictures by luckyboss(m): 11:27am On May 31, 2018
So at your age the stupidity in you still gain access to deliver its silly attitude to the public media.
If I were you I will first visit the state in question.

Beware of how you talk otherwise mosqured will chase you.
Re: Infastructural Developments In Ebonyi State In Pictures by Nobody: 11:31am On May 31, 2018
nelxxy:
will you shut up
You hate Buhari so much, abi? Eyaa, sorry oo
Re: Infastructural Developments In Ebonyi State In Pictures by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:31am On May 31, 2018
Onitsha

3 Likes

Re: Infastructural Developments In Ebonyi State In Pictures by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:36am On May 31, 2018
Port Harcourt

Re: Infastructural Developments In Ebonyi State In Pictures by ezenna191(m): 11:43am On May 31, 2018
Umahi has proved to the world that leadership is a special gift from God. He has brought his engineering experience to bear. For the records, this man David Umahi has given quality empowment to over 10,000 people.

1 Like

Re: Infastructural Developments In Ebonyi State In Pictures by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:44am On May 31, 2018
More from Enugu old eastern capital

3 Likes

Re: Infastructural Developments In Ebonyi State In Pictures by salt1: 11:46am On May 31, 2018
Baroba:
Umahi is a qualified Engineer, I heard he inspects all construction work personally.. The quality of those flyovers are of a high standard I must say..

I can see Nwanyi Afikpo in the pictures..

You're right.
Op just focused on Abakaliki. The other towns are also receiving attention. I plied the Amasiri -Okposi road in February and I was impressed by the quality of the road built by Umahi.

But all of this notwithstanding, I worry about the poverty level. Truth be told : Ebonyi people are poor and the literacy level is the lowest of the South East.
The only functional industry is Agriculture and unless you add value to agricultural products, the farmers will remain poor.
I know an Umahi media aide must be on this forum.
Tell him to develop the people even as he is developing the environment.
Let him seek out strategic partnerships with any willing group that will ensure job creation and revenue generation for Ebonyi. Posterity will be kind to him

2 Likes

Re: Infastructural Developments In Ebonyi State In Pictures by AlNur: 11:47am On May 31, 2018
NonsoWow:
Rubbish propaganda. Snapping two places from twenty different angles. If ebonyi is as developed as you want to fool people to believe, why are abakaliki people all over Anambra hawking on the streets, doing houseboy/housegirl, working as labourers on anambra farms etc. Can you see any vehicles on the roads? Most ebonyi people are too poor to afford cars, the biggest employer of labour in ebonyi is stone-breaking. Poverty is so rife there that it is celebrated like christmas whenever an ebonyi family can get one member to come live and work in anambra.
You are already here!

2 Likes

Re: Infastructural Developments In Ebonyi State In Pictures by AguyiD3rd: 12:03pm On May 31, 2018
NonsoWow:
Rubbish propaganda. Snapping two places from twenty different angles. If ebonyi is as developed as you want to fool people to believe, why are abakaliki people all over Anambra hawking on the streets, doing houseboy/housegirl, working as labourers on anambra farms etc. Can you see any vehicles on the roads? Most ebonyi people are too poor to afford cars, the biggest employer of labour in ebonyi is stone-breaking. Poverty is so rife there that it is celebrated like christmas whenever an ebonyi family can get one member to come live and work in anambra.
You are very big fool for saying that! This is the mentality that useless low lives like you will have to do away with. Being from Anambra or not will never add anything to your miserable low life, until you begging to change your myopic mindset towards fellow Igbos. You dare open that cursed smelly gutter mouth of yours to castigate a whole Biafran State! How many plots of land does your father has in the so called Anambra state?... You think your life is more meaningful and useful than theirs?, you really need to go and have your rotten head reexamine. Mind you, I'm not from Ebonyi State, but I won't allow you talk down on one of the most beautiful lovely hardworking Igbo tribesmen..

1 Like

Re: Infastructural Developments In Ebonyi State In Pictures by UfuomaUN(m): 12:04pm On May 31, 2018
Whenever development is discussed, nairalanders think it's about building flyovers, water fountain and beautiful street lights. The soul of a city is in economic power. Every other thing is although important but should not be taken as priority. There are a couple of Nigerian state capitals I've been to with beautiful painted bridges running through poverty stricken slums and shanties. You'll find only okada, marwa playing the flyovers and you'll keep wondering whether the bridges were built to solve a specific traffic need or just to take pictures for election propaganda.
Re: Infastructural Developments In Ebonyi State In Pictures by BreakupNigeria: 12:08pm On May 31, 2018
Biggcake:

Are you for real??

What about Kano?

I can understand your passion and anger but it is misguided. Firstly, do you really understand the meaning of population density? It simply means the number of people per square mile! Now, based on that definition, Anambra is unarguably the second most densely populated state in Nigeria after Lagos, and the third most densely populated state is Imo. Kano can't even be in the first five considering its population relative to landmass. I hope you actually did geography as a subject in secondary school.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infastructural Developments In Ebonyi State In Pictures by searchlight: 12:18pm On May 31, 2018
Biggcake:

Are you for real??

What about Kano?

chai in patience Jonathan voice. some people just go school go waste their time, money and carrier. no wonder Nigerian graduate are unemployable. please define population density or rather google it and edit your comment. atulu

2 Likes

Re: Infastructural Developments In Ebonyi State In Pictures by searchlight: 12:38pm On May 31, 2018
QuitNotice:
Look at those highway roads! Travelled through the SE to Benue recently. Buhari has transformed all the roads stretching from Onitsha, down to Enugu. Never knew he extended it to Ebonyi. Buhari is Mr Infrastructure!
Sai Baba!
Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!
bb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Ojudu Abandons Daughter, Moremi Ojudu Over Facebook Post - Ajayi Oluwole / Justice Walter Samuel Nkanu Onnoghen Was Suspended Based On Court Order / Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.