Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Infastructural Developments In Ebonyi State In Pictures - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Infastructural Developments In Ebonyi State In Pictures (43932 Views)

Dalung Dumps APC: Developments In Your Party Conflicts With My Core Principles / Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) / Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infastructural Developments In Ebonyi State In Pictures by B2mario(m): 7:54am On Jun 01, 2018
Biggcake:

Are you for real??

What about Kano?

Have you heard of Rivers State before.

What makes Anambra second most densely populated state in Nigeria?

Oga, he's right don't argue. Is like you don't read from National bureau of statistics at all? This is the comparison of population in relation to the state landmass.

3 Likes

Re: Infastructural Developments In Ebonyi State In Pictures by khalids: 9:36am On Jun 01, 2018
B2mario:

For starting, Yes. Everything in life is gradual process, so go and sit down

Bros no vex ooo.....I guess you are satisfied with what you see.
But let me ask you, if Ebonyi was a company that you owned and you appointed this man as your CEO, and this was the best that he could offer you, I guess you would be smiling to the bank...right...or perhaps you would have fired his ass by now
Re: Infastructural Developments In Ebonyi State In Pictures by soliddust2020: 4:54am On Jun 02, 2018
B2mario:

Oga you people should stop bringing other governors and state matter here, why do we reason like this? This is for Ebonyi state, must you comment? just watch and go.

The Okowa you mentioned here has almost completed a standard stadium. soon you will turn this thread to states comparison threat.

Oga there is nothing wrong comparing a working governor to a failed one. BTW if my comments upset you and okowa look and go. You must be out of your mind to call that a standard stadium in the year 2018.
Re: Infastructural Developments In Ebonyi State In Pictures by OreMI22: 3:25am On Sep 09, 2018
B2mario:

That's good. But continue with Ebonyi. Just check the topic. You are doing a great work bro

Great State, Great Governor!
Re: Infastructural Developments In Ebonyi State In Pictures by reiddecuti: 9:53pm On Nov 07, 2018
NonsoWow:
Rubbish propaganda. Snapping two places from twenty different angles. If ebonyi is as developed as you want to fool people to believe, why are abakaliki people all over Anambra hawking on the streets, doing houseboy/housegirl, working as labourers on anambra farms etc. Can you see any vehicles on the roads? Most ebonyi people are too poor to afford cars, the biggest employer of labour in ebonyi is stone-breaking. Poverty is so rife there that it is celebrated like christmas whenever an ebonyi family can get one member to come live and work in anambra.

Can't you be happy for Ebonyi for once. You want Ebonyi to be underdevelop and poor. Ebonyi might not be rich or develop than Anambra. But I assure you one thing, one day Ebonyi will be an envy state in her owe pride that you and all your whole households will fight to inhabit.

Note this: a day is coming when you will see no Ebonyians hawking in the streets of Anambra, then you will wish you never spit this nonsense.

I've notice, you always spit rubbish in every tread Ebonyi state is mentioned. mentioned

1 Like

Re: Infastructural Developments In Ebonyi State In Pictures by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 07, 2018
reiddecuti:

Can't you be happy for Ebonyi for once. You want Ebonyi to be underdevelop and poor. Ebonyi might not be rich or develop than Anambra. But I assure you one thing, one day Ebonyi will be an envy state in her owe pride that you and all your whole households will fight to inhabit.

Note this: a day is coming when you will see no Ebonyians hawking in the streets of Anambra, then you will wish you never spit this nonsense.
he

I've notice, you always spit rubbish in every tread Ebonyi state is mentioned. mentioned
bro let that guy be.Don't believe he is truly an igbo guy.The way the go about pulling down other igbo states is shocking!!! love what your gov is doing by the way.

3 Likes

Re: Infastructural Developments In Ebonyi State In Pictures by IkpuMmadu: 1:06pm On May 29, 2019
post=68059265:
More from Ebonyi

Cute and cool
Re: Infastructural Developments In Ebonyi State In Pictures by Nigercity: 1:43pm On Nov 22, 2021
Ebonyi the paradise of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs / Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki / $50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.