Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) (10214 Views)

My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me / Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) / Am About Going On A Date With A Gal That Told Me............. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) by EzendiEgo1: 8:01am On May 31, 2018

Sometimes I don't know the kind of brain women get? Why do they love cheating on their partners?

She told me she is in a serious relationship,but seriously I don't understand how she will come over my place and sleep.

I wanted to go to all night program for church but time is against me, Can I sleep in your place?

Am not so foolish and wicked to say No.

Unfortunately we were about to have sex but i though it was a bad thing to do in a first sight.

Although wetness has taken over her body but i stood on my ground. Alpha Male in me

1 Share

Re: A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) by emeijeh(m): 8:03am On May 31, 2018

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) by wamide042(m): 8:04am On May 31, 2018
'' ALPHA MALE"".............In your mind you better Smash the Hell out of her Pussy.....

3 Likes

Re: A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) by EzendiEgo1: 8:06am On May 31, 2018
wamide042:
'' ALPHA MALE"".............In your mind you better Smash the Hell out of her Pussy.....
When the day is full we will surely do that.

I need to let her know am not after her.
Re: A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) by tobillionaire(m): 8:07am On May 31, 2018
OP Na wa fr you o, you snapped your girlfriend's flat ass and post for us here telling us fabricated story

liar!

2 Likes

Re: A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) by egorov(m): 8:08am On May 31, 2018
And your gain for sharing it here? You really need to grow up. Kiss n tell

2 Likes

Re: A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) by Nobody: 8:08am On May 31, 2018
Not every lady that tells u she's in a relationship is really in a relationshipcheesy. At times most are just sidechicks whose so called boyfriends call them up once in a blue moon when they feeling konji.in between.. nice azz.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) by EzendiEgo1: 8:10am On May 31, 2018
lefulefu:
Not every lady that tells u she's in a relationship is really in a relationshipcheesy. At times most are just sidechicks whose so called boyfriends call them up once in a blue moon when they feeling konji.inbetween ...nice azzcheesy.
thank you bro

1 Like

Re: A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) by EzendiEgo1: 8:11am On May 31, 2018
egorov:
And your gain for sharing it here? You really need to grow up. Kiss n tell
I felt like posting here

Hoe is it your business Mr man

Grow up in sense.

4 Likes

Re: A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) by gonkin(m): 8:13am On May 31, 2018
My brother these girls tire me. A girl in a relationship will come to your house and have sex with u, her boyfriend will call her she will even pick up and say "im at home" soon as she takes the phone off her ear u get a peek at the caller ID before the call drop and you would see "my love" ask her who called her she would say her brother or cousin.
Why are many girls like this.

Alot of girls cant hold themselves once u turn on that switch they forget they are in a relationship.
i always like finding out if a girl is single or not but some of em dont say cuz they are not proud of their man and any girl that doesn't own up to be in a relationship has cheating on her mind of which many girl dont say they have a boyfriend

That's why i mentioned in a post that when unmarried girls cheat more but when married its the guys that cheat. Its not as if they are sex starved. Many just have this demon in them

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) by Airtimex(m): 8:13am On May 31, 2018
Not all women though, but most women are confused and don't know what they want. Fish brains...

Assuming you had seccss with her, she will start crying after the act like you pointed a gun at her to do it...

But thank God for your life, you have just pushed a little further towards heaven...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) by EzendiEgo1: 8:16am On May 31, 2018
Airtimex:
Not all women though, but most women are confused and don't know what they want. Fish brains...

Assuming you had seccss with her, she will start crying after the act like you pointed a gun at her to do it...

But thank God for your life, you have just pushed a little further towards heaven...
heaven k

I Could have smash her yesterday night if not that this my second time of seeing her face to face.
Re: A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) by Nobody: 8:17am On May 31, 2018
gonkin:
My brother these girls tire me. A girl in a relationship will come to your house and have sex with u, her boyfriend will call her she will even pick up and say "im at home" soon as she takes the phone off her ear u get a peek at the caller ID before the call drop and you would see "my love" ask her who called her she would say her brother or cousin.
Why are many girls last night.

Alot of girls cant hold themselves once u turn on that switch they forget they are in a relationship.

That's why i mentioned in a post that when unmarried girls cheat more but when married its the guys that cheat. Its not as if they are sex starved. Many just have this demon in them
girls dat cheat as girlfriends also continue their cheating ways as wivescheesy. Yea there are babes in the midst of having hot sex with some dude will be receiving phonecall from her boyfriend and calling him my love... Missed u..etccheesy. Fear such girls cheesy.

1 Like

Re: A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) by Airtimex(m): 8:18am On May 31, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
heaven k

I Could have smash her yesterday night if not that this my second time of seeing her face to face.

Chai

Is wel bro cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) by gonkin(m): 8:27am On May 31, 2018
lefulefu:
girls dat cheat as girlfriends also continue their cheating ways as wivescheesy. Yea there are babes in the midst of having hot sex with some dude will be receiving phonecall from her boyfriend and calling him my love... Missed u..etccheesy. Fear such girls cheesy.

U are right, there's a girl pestering me all the time. She's in a relationship, I'm aware, she's aware even the guy is aware but i think she's possessed. Maybe that's the stuff u are referring to cuz this topic is so on point. Cheating is in some of their DNA

1 Like

Re: A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) by GIDIBANKZ(m): 8:34am On May 31, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Sometimes I don't know the kind of brain women get? Why do they love cheating on their partners?

She told me she is in a serious relationship,but seriously I don't understand how she will come over my place and sleep.

I wanted to go to all night program for church but time is against me, Can I sleep in your place?

Unfortunately we were about to have sex but i though it was a bad thing to do in a first sight.

Although wetness has taken over her body but i stood on my ground. Alpha Male in me

Somebody future' mother o
Re: A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) by Nobody: 8:38am On May 31, 2018
I wish I have your resistance...

As for me, I never pass up on an opportunity to smash me some free pussy...
Re: A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) by EzendiEgo1: 8:41am On May 31, 2018
GIDIBANKZ:

Somebody future' mother o
watin cosign me
Re: A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) by EzendiEgo1: 8:42am On May 31, 2018
GutsOverFear:
I wish I have your resistance...

As for me, I never pass up on an opportunity to smash me some free pussy...
Nawa ooh

Re: A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) by GIDIBANKZ(m): 8:49am On May 31, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
watin cosign me
Thank God you nr f**k her
Re: A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) by EzendiEgo1: 8:50am On May 31, 2018
GIDIBANKZ:

Thank God you nr f**k her
abi
No by next weekend I will definitely do that.
Re: A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) by wamide042(m): 9:05am On May 31, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
When the day is full we will surely do that.

I need to let her know am not after her.
Make Hay While the Sun is shining now ooo.....Don't come back here and come and tell us Stories that will touch the heart oooo..Because we won't take it oo..
Re: A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) by Saff(f): 9:08am On May 31, 2018
Sorry, what did I just read??
Re: A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) by Nobody: 9:09am On May 31, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Shebi I told you not to be asking a girl if she's in relnshp. Dem no get any relnshp. Na just better dem dey find upandan. Any man weh put him mind on them go hit rock. So no try am too. Just dey fucck her as she dey bring am..no dull yaself. Cus she go still go another guy and that one sef go fucck her so don't dull.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) by EzendiEgo1: 9:24am On May 31, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Shebi I told you not to be asking a girl if she's in relnshp. Dem no get any relnshp. Na just better dem dey find upandan. Any man weh put him mind on them go hit rock. So no try am too. Just dey fucck her as she dey bring am..no dull yaself. Cus she go still go another guy and that one sef go fucck her so don't dull.
true talk bro
Re: A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) by EzendiEgo1: 9:26am On May 31, 2018
Saff:
Sorry, what did I just read??
what you just red what

A follow girl like you slept in my house

1 Like

Re: A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) by Saff(f): 9:29am On May 31, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
what you just red what

A follow girl like you slept in my house
and so?

1 Like

Re: A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) by EzendiEgo1: 9:36am On May 31, 2018
Saff:
and so?
this is to show how cheating da una DNA

1 Like

Re: A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) by Saff(f): 9:40am On May 31, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
this is to show how cheating da una DNA
ok
Re: A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) by EzendiEgo1: 9:46am On May 31, 2018
Saff:
ok
how you nne
Re: A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) by austyn0(m): 9:46am On May 31, 2018
Na wrapper she wear that thing abi na skirt?
Re: A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) by youcanmakeit: 9:51am On May 31, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Which kind stupid Alpha Male

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Spanish Gold Fly Available / 10 Things Single Ladies In Their 30s Are Tired Of Hearing / 9 Things That Doctors Will Never Tell You About Your Vagina After Giving Birt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.