Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 (32663 Views)

A Lady Ran Away With My Pregnancy. / Wife To Husband: ‘my Pregnancy Isn’t Yours’ / Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 by skywalker240(m): 11:39am On May 31, 2018
neonly:
Useless woman
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 by Born2Breed(f): 11:52am On May 31, 2018
Infidelity and these women from my left side are like this...

Re: My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 by perdollar(m): 12:00pm On May 31, 2018
we Yoruba Muslims r not just weird we r always stupid

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 by enemyofprogress: 12:06pm On May 31, 2018
God please safe us from these Fulani herdsmen
Re: My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 by tunary(m): 12:22pm On May 31, 2018
If to say na me be your husband i go take something scratch the surface of your toto then I'll divorce you to teach you a lesson idiot
Re: My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 by OBAGADAFFI: 12:36pm On May 31, 2018
The president of the court, Chief Odunade Ademola, announced the result of the pregnancy yesterday as five months and two weeks old, adding the result indicated Mariam’s legal husband, Folarin, was its rightful owner.

But the housewife maintained her stance that her lover owned the pregnancy and vowed she would rather go to jail than allow it to be given to her husband.

Even after medical report, crazy wife still insist the pregnancy belongs to her lover.

She will be shocked when her lover finally reject her and the baby.
Re: My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 by miqos02(m): 1:24pm On May 31, 2018
thesicilian:
I'll just collect my 4 children from her and send her to her boyfriend with the pregnancy.
are u sure the the four children are his?
Re: My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 by bejeria101(m): 1:38pm On May 31, 2018
The boyfriend that got you pregnant in your matrimonial home is responsible? Oponu woman knackist
Re: My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 by oyez4real1986(m): 1:40pm On May 31, 2018
what's happening God have mercy things are getting out of hand.
Re: My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 by ChiefSweetus: 2:07pm On May 31, 2018
Oyindidi:
gringrin for this buhari this one dey drag pikin after 4 children. Allow the boyfriend train the pikin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 by philGeo(m): 2:50pm On May 31, 2018
bimgo:
This idiot man is still arguing with this ashawo woman, how are you even sure you are the rightful father of these four children?GO FOR DNA TEST NOW BEFORE IS TOO LATE. Tell her to show you your children out of the four kids Oga sir. Go and listen to SAHEED OSUPA SON ----Olaju de, lo je ka gbagbe asa idile wa , ta ba fe mo omo ale si omo oko ,la man se ifa lomo ETC.
You funny oh, but you make sense.
Re: My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 by VULCAN(m): 3:02pm On May 31, 2018
And who says the 4 kids are yours?

thesicilian:
I'll just collect my 4 children from her and send her to her boyfriend with the pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 by SoapQueen(f): 3:05pm On May 31, 2018
greiboy:
I said the it that the lady was full of crap when she claimed she had not have sex with her husband for some years before their break up

Saw my name @Cc loooool.. Don't want to comment.....
Re: My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 31, 2018
SoapQueen:

Saw my name @Cc loooool.. Don't want to comment.....
You kind of have

I believe you have decent shot, if op is genuine.

Modified

Just noticed that this is a different thread

I believe you have a decent shot, don't be shy or intimidated.
Re: My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 by SoapQueen(f): 3:10pm On May 31, 2018
greiboy:
You kind of have

I believe you have decent shot, if op is genuine.

Not that dear, I'm not just cut out for things like that. I am not intimidated or shy. More so, my baby is on Nairaland. Lol.I commented on another thread. Lol.

Take care.
Re: My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 31, 2018
SoapQueen:

Not that dear, I'm not just cut out for things like that. I am not intimidated or shy. More so, my baby is on Nairaland. Lol.I commented on another thread. Lol.

Take care.
Alright! no problem

Have a nice day
Re: My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:52pm On May 31, 2018
Fear women
Re: My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:53pm On May 31, 2018
perdollar:
we Yoruba Muslims r not just weird we r always stupid
Can you stop this madness for once
Re: My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 by mechanics(m): 9:31pm On May 31, 2018
And she's proud of saying it, foolish woman.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman In Trouble For Battering Indian Lover (photo) / Tijani Adigun Adeagbo: My Dad Is Missing / My Wife Is Not Interested In Relocating Abroad!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.