Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,612 members, 7,851,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:12 PM

Fayemi Picks Adebisi Adegboyega Egbeyemi As Running Mate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi Picks Adebisi Adegboyega Egbeyemi As Running Mate (32834 Views)

Ekiti Ex-Deputy Governor Egbeyemi Dies At 78 / Bisi Egbeyemi: Fayemi Not Planning To Impeach Me / Fayemi, Bisi Egbeyemi Get Certificates Of Return From INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi Picks Adebisi Adegboyega Egbeyemi As Running Mate by Throwback: 11:22am On May 31, 2018
So PDP is the party with a Muslim running mate after all.

While APC has a Catholic and a Protestant Christian on their own ticket.

I wonder what PDP sycophants will say now about Islamization and Cattle Colony?

I wonder what FFK will say now to rekindle the anarchy he always craves for?

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Picks Adebisi Adegboyega Egbeyemi As Running Mate by princeade86(m): 11:22am On May 31, 2018
I thought they said he picked woman as his running mate before. so why sudden change of name.

3 Likes

Re: Fayemi Picks Adebisi Adegboyega Egbeyemi As Running Mate by Viergeachar: 11:23am On May 31, 2018
princeade86:
I thought they said he picked woman as his running mate before. so why sudden change of name.

Same thoughts
Re: Fayemi Picks Adebisi Adegboyega Egbeyemi As Running Mate by Harrynight(m): 11:25am On May 31, 2018
Thank God APC can't even win there

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Picks Adebisi Adegboyega Egbeyemi As Running Mate by Throwback: 11:26am On May 31, 2018
princeade86:

They said they said is not news.

Now you have read the news.
Re: Fayemi Picks Adebisi Adegboyega Egbeyemi As Running Mate by millomaniac: 11:29am On May 31, 2018
Mogidi:

Fayemi would willingly give up position after 4yrs?

Lol. Oldest trick in the book

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Picks Adebisi Adegboyega Egbeyemi As Running Mate by millomaniac: 11:30am On May 31, 2018
osas3015:
call or whatsapp the below if interested

Then why are you begging us here. Enjoy your millions with your family na aaa.
Re: Fayemi Picks Adebisi Adegboyega Egbeyemi As Running Mate by Nobody: 11:32am On May 31, 2018
Nigeria is dead.
Re: Fayemi Picks Adebisi Adegboyega Egbeyemi As Running Mate by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:34am On May 31, 2018
This is a wrong tactical move from Fayemi.
Re: Fayemi Picks Adebisi Adegboyega Egbeyemi As Running Mate by alen4smith(m): 11:38am On May 31, 2018
GEJDHERO:
Zombie how do u mean?
wailer cant you read anymore
Re: Fayemi Picks Adebisi Adegboyega Egbeyemi As Running Mate by israelmao(m): 11:42am On May 31, 2018
It is clear that this government does not believe in youth.It is going to be work over for Prof.Olushola.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Picks Adebisi Adegboyega Egbeyemi As Running Mate by nzeobi(m): 11:44am On May 31, 2018
KratosCorp:
I think it's a political calculation. This could be why the Adeleye of a guy moved to APC. Fayemi will go for just 4 years. He must have promised Adeleye the next Ekiti APC gubernatorial ticket

you analysis makes it too easy. promise him ticket you mean. what of those that contested the APC primaries with him,what will he then pacify them with.

politicians are interested in today and not tomorrow talk more of four years cos things change quickly.

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Picks Adebisi Adegboyega Egbeyemi As Running Mate by ORIENTATION101: 11:46am On May 31, 2018
Mogidi:

the problem is people like you re so ignorant of Nigeria's political terrain but you and. your cohorts that award you like on a display of ignorance will be the first persons to comment on a sensational news .

fayemi was a first term gov before he was rigged out by GEJ

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Picks Adebisi Adegboyega Egbeyemi As Running Mate by nzeobi(m): 11:47am On May 31, 2018
Throwback:
So PDP is the party with a Muslim running mate after all.

While APC has a Catholic and a Protestant Christian on their own ticket.

I wonder what PDP sycophants will say now about Islamization and Cattle Colony?

I wonder what FFK will say now to rekindle the anarchy he always craves for?
shut up. it was muric that was asking for Muslim deputy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Picks Adebisi Adegboyega Egbeyemi As Running Mate by KratosCorp: 11:51am On May 31, 2018
Those ones that contested the APC primary with him has no clout of voters to help him win the election against the incumbent. They are already part of APC and so are not going to bring in new voters. But Adeleye was the former PDP spokesperson at national level. He has the potential to influence a lot of grassroot PDP voters in Ekiti and sway them to vote Fayemi in the election. That's a huge bargaining chip that none of those APC primaries contestants have.

It's a risky gamble though. But Adeleye is probably thinking that waiting for 4 years in APC is a lot LESS riskier than waiting for 8 years in PDP. The only problem is that, by this move, he may lose all possibilities of becoming a governor if Fayemi loses the election or fails to make good his alleged promise if he wins.

nzeobi:

you analysis makes it too easy. promise him ticket you mean. what of those that contested the APC primaries with him,what will he then pacify them with.

politicians are interested in today and not tomorrow talk more of four years cos things change quickly.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Picks Adebisi Adegboyega Egbeyemi As Running Mate by Awoleesu(m): 11:52am On May 31, 2018
Mogidi:

don't forget he's not entitled to more than that, having spent an earlier 4.
Re: Fayemi Picks Adebisi Adegboyega Egbeyemi As Running Mate by Throwback: 11:55am On May 31, 2018
nzeobi:

And FFK was not spreading his usual fear propaganda and religious anarchy?

Even some typical Igbos were still parroting the new lie just yesterday, that Fayemi is a Muslim, as if that even matters to the voters in Ekiti that know him already.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Picks Adebisi Adegboyega Egbeyemi As Running Mate by Nobody: 11:56am On May 31, 2018
another one from the party of redundant ancestors!
Re: Fayemi Picks Adebisi Adegboyega Egbeyemi As Running Mate by Awoleesu(m): 11:56am On May 31, 2018
nzeobi:

and pdp did oblige her... so?
Re: Fayemi Picks Adebisi Adegboyega Egbeyemi As Running Mate by pedrilo: 11:57am On May 31, 2018
picking a 70+ old man wen Nigerians are clamoring for the signing of "NOT TOO YOUNG TO RUN" bill?
he who the gods wants to destroy, they first make mad!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Picks Adebisi Adegboyega Egbeyemi As Running Mate by osazsky(m): 11:57am On May 31, 2018
Mogidi:
Why am I not surprised?
This is the party that gave us 75yr old Buhari
The party that appoints dead people as heads of govt agencies.
The party that called us lazy youths.
The party that has a 65yr old man as youth leader.
Why am I not surprised?
and who Told u buhari is 75,when them born buhari then calendar and time never come out he shld b 85 but doesn't know, ask obj

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayemi Picks Adebisi Adegboyega Egbeyemi As Running Mate by 2016v2017: 11:59am On May 31, 2018
SanusiGworo:
Ancient Party Congress
A Party of Criminals

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Picks Adebisi Adegboyega Egbeyemi As Running Mate by thedondada(m): 12:00pm On May 31, 2018
Mogidi:

He cannot be governor for more than 4 years so no matter what he would have to hand over. He has done 4 yrs before.
Re: Fayemi Picks Adebisi Adegboyega Egbeyemi As Running Mate by 2016v2017: 12:00pm On May 31, 2018
deboysben:
This is the third running mate to fayemi.

Looking forward to the fourth running mate
a sign of failure
Re: Fayemi Picks Adebisi Adegboyega Egbeyemi As Running Mate by 2016v2017: 12:01pm On May 31, 2018
Mogidi:
Why am I not surprised?
This is the party that gave us 75yr old Buhari
The party that appoints dead people as heads of govt agencies.
The party that called us lazy youths.
The party that has a 65yr old man as youth leader.
Why am I not surprised?
Re: Fayemi Picks Adebisi Adegboyega Egbeyemi As Running Mate by 2016v2017: 12:02pm On May 31, 2018
itchie:
Fayemi has already lost the elections, he's just wasting his time
Re: Fayemi Picks Adebisi Adegboyega Egbeyemi As Running Mate by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:02pm On May 31, 2018
In this time that most people are clamouring for youth failure should be your first name instead Fayemi.
Re: Fayemi Picks Adebisi Adegboyega Egbeyemi As Running Mate by emmykey0128(m): 12:17pm On May 31, 2018
I laff in evil spirit,how can he pick buhari agemate as deputy? The thunder that will fire this people is still doing press up in China
Re: Fayemi Picks Adebisi Adegboyega Egbeyemi As Running Mate by Chukazu: 12:29pm On May 31, 2018
Mogidi:

Constitutionally (if he wins)he can't contest a third time
Re: Fayemi Picks Adebisi Adegboyega Egbeyemi As Running Mate by bedspread: 12:33pm On May 31, 2018
[s]
SternProphet:
Advanced chess moves by master politicians.

This choice is the most dangerous weapon against PDP and may have guaranteed Fayemi's victory next elections.
[/s] NULLIFIED

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Leaves IPOB In Disarray - BBC / Lagos Ranked 8th Most Dangerous Megacity For Women / Boko Haram: Soldiers Petition Buhari, Buratai Over 'Embezzlement' Of Allowances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.