Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,058 members, 7,835,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short (70654 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim To A Fan: I Have Pot Belle; Stop Making Women Feel Less Beautiful / BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim To Make Cee-C Ambassador For Her Eyelash Line / Juliet Ibrahim To Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim: Thanks For Accepting Me Just As I Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short by zinaunreal(m): 4:30pm On May 31, 2018
Blunt bitch
Re: Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 31, 2018
No its not because he's too short, he's a broke ass fu. Ck boy.
Is he not the same boy that was a toy boy to Ini Edo

1 Like

Re: Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 31, 2018
Demonicide:
So you no know say you short before?
How many feet's?
Re: Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short by Kingzra1(m): 4:39pm On May 31, 2018
AntiWailer:
your head is also too big.
My Juliet might be referring to your Pocket. grin grin
are u okay or unokay?

Re: Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short by Macon1212: 4:48pm On May 31, 2018
You are short because you don't pay development fee
Re: Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short by ebuk4real(m): 4:50pm On May 31, 2018
grin
Your mind is ... grin
kennygee:

You are evil.
Re: Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short by RexTramadol1: 5:00pm On May 31, 2018
Short man suffer.....

Buh she go prefer Osinbajo!!!
Re: Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:06pm On May 31, 2018
RexTramadol1:
Short man suffer.....

Buh she go prefer Osinbajo!!!
Or Oshiomole. Na because they guy no get money now. If he get money story go change.
Re: Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short by thanki410(m): 5:06pm On May 31, 2018
Maybe she meant your dick...
Re: Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short by Pelsmic: 5:20pm On May 31, 2018
funny
Re: Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short by jrusky(m): 5:20pm On May 31, 2018
So with that your big head you walked up to a lady and say marry me just like that and you expect her to say yes isn't Wait where did you said you came from
Re: Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short by MimiShopping: 5:29pm On May 31, 2018
Majority of fair or light skin ladies don't like fair guys; light skin ladies are mostly attracted to dark or chocolate skin guys, take note of that.

I think they are very wise; they know their children may end up becoming Albino, so most fair ladies prefer chocolate or dark skin guys. smiley
Re: Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short by made4naijamusic: 6:17pm On May 31, 2018

Re: Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short by naijaking1: 6:59pm On May 31, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

You never marry Ini Edo finish, you wan go marry Juliet Ibrahim
Actually she was referring to your pee-pee.

Thank you.
She's talking about how many inches, not how meters tall!
Re: Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short by sprints1: 7:01pm On May 31, 2018
ViaGist:
GistMore.com

Nollywood actor, Mike Godson took to his page to express his feelings saying he once told Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim to marry him and she replied saying he is too short.

Don't forget that Iceberg Slim broke up with Juliet Ibrahim, is he trying to shade her now?

See his post below...

BY GISTMORE : http://www.gistmore.com/told-juliet-ibrahim-marry-said-im-short-mike-godson
anybody that wants Juliet Ibrahim must be god damn rich or has big prestige...mike godson na small boy for the kind people Juliet dey straf...if u know u know...
Re: Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short by greggng: 7:08pm On May 31, 2018
Demonicide:
So you no know say you short before?

So short people cannot satisfy you women again? Wonders shall not end
Re: Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short by dadark: 7:24pm On May 31, 2018
both are lightskinned idiiots....look how they look like something a goat on diarhia shitt out....
Re: Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short by CSTR1003: 7:35pm On May 31, 2018
BOOMnaija:
Juliet Ibrahim toto go don wide reach river niger by now with all d lashing wey she dey collect from left, right and centre.

So a short man is a no for her.

She needs a long drilling machine.

I mean one that is as long as snake/lalasticlala.
But you no lie o.

The iceberg slim I know go Don fucck that woman scatter.

Her toto go Don undergo evolution.
Re: Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short by Harrynight(m): 8:46pm On May 31, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
How can you walk up to a lady and ask her to marry you?

Oga you are a psycho and should be rejected. You need to be friends with her and let the emotional feelings flow first

Mbok educate that short mumu
Re: Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short by akpanbaba: 9:05pm On May 31, 2018
You told her to marry you but not ask her to marry you
It is always " will you marry me"
Blame your method of approach
Re: Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short by Ay04z(m): 9:33pm On May 31, 2018
Amabeast:
Why e b say every comment session you must see one fixed match scammer...
i tire o. grin
Re: Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short by MENTORCH(m): 4:09am On Jun 01, 2018
But the other guy was just average, I think she is just not attracted to him. I don’t think it’s money either coz how much did the other guy have.
Re: Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short by Demonicide(f): 7:21am On Jun 01, 2018
greggng:

So short people cannot satisfy you women again? Wonders shall not end
To me the guy is not short, it's just that Juliet Ibrahim is taller than him, that was why she referred to him has "short"
Re: Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short by mystery22: 1:51pm On Jun 02, 2018
MimiShopping:
Majority of fair or light skin ladies don't like fair guys; light skin ladies are mostly attracted to dark or chocolate skin guys, take note of that.

I think they are very wise; they know their children may end up becoming Albino, so most fair ladies prefer chocolate or dark skin guys. smiley
lolz,not that they are not attracted to them, just that fair guys are very intimidating to those type of fair girls and then most dark guys worship fair girls alot but fair guys don't give a hoot,also many fair guys prefer dark girls.so get your facts straight.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Recreates Sitting On The Floor Of A Rich Man’s House As A Kid (Photo) / Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) / Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.