Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,153 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Paul Okoye Recreates Sitting On The Floor Of A Rich Man’s House As A Kid (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Recreates Sitting On The Floor Of A Rich Man’s House As A Kid (Photo) (70641 Views)

Daddy Freeze Mocks Oge Okoye, Recreates The Moment Actress Visited Pastor Lukau / Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man / Banky W Acquires A New House As 37th Birthday Gift, Initial Engraved In Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye Recreates Sitting On The Floor Of A Rich Man’s House As A Kid (Photo) by envoymedia: 1:23pm On Feb 28, 2021
Nigerian popular singer, Paul Okoye took to his Instagram handle to show the way he used to sit on the floor whenever he visits a rich man’s house while growing up, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing a photo of himself sitting on the floor of his beautiful massive sitting room, he wrote;

"Me when I go to big people’s house when I was young very humble ......"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CLy-IpurohM/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Recreates Sitting On The Floor Of A Rich Man’s House As A Kid (Photo) by LordIsaac(m): 1:35pm On Feb 28, 2021
Hmmmm.... Life!

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Recreates Sitting On The Floor Of A Rich Man’s House As A Kid (Photo) by devilmaycry: 1:55pm On Feb 28, 2021
and this is news

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Recreates Sitting On The Floor Of A Rich Man’s House As A Kid (Photo) by LoudLord(m): 1:58pm On Feb 28, 2021
Some bloggers no just get sense

130 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Recreates Sitting On The Floor Of A Rich Man’s House As A Kid (Photo) by osamz007: 2:03pm On Feb 28, 2021
I fit break person head if this thing reach frontpage

138 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Recreates Sitting On The Floor Of A Rich Man’s House As A Kid (Photo) by SultanYoung: 2:12pm On Feb 28, 2021
Thanks GOD You opt-out if not na Yahoo Yahoo you for dey do like slowmiir

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Recreates Sitting On The Floor Of A Rich Man’s House As A Kid (Photo) by festacman(m): 2:12pm On Feb 28, 2021
That sitting posture was usually a reward for several days of peering through the window to watch the black and white TV and humbly greeting the owner as a well-brought up child. Then, one day the big man would be in good mood and throws the door open for you and your friends to make grand entry. You quickly yank off your flip flops, enter triumphantly, sit humbly on the floor, steal happy glances at your friends, and then fix all attention on the TV. Great, great breakthrough then! Rich kids won't relate but it's ok because life no balance since beginning of time.

Interestingly, the strategy still works today if you are targeting to attract the attention of a big man. Politeness and humility will help you a lot to make a breakthrough.

434 Likes 50 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Recreates Sitting On The Floor Of A Rich Man’s House As A Kid (Photo) by RainOnMe: 2:19pm On Feb 28, 2021
Nairaland has special love for this kind of news. Straight to front page.

8 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Recreates Sitting On The Floor Of A Rich Man’s House As A Kid (Photo) by DaddyRochie1642: 2:30pm On Feb 28, 2021
osamz007:

Oga to Slap you dey hungry me

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Recreates Sitting On The Floor Of A Rich Man’s House As A Kid (Photo) by Theboy21: 2:33pm On Feb 28, 2021
Na life for you bdat... grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Recreates Sitting On The Floor Of A Rich Man’s House As A Kid (Photo) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 28, 2021
That joy u get when u live a comfortable life

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Recreates Sitting On The Floor Of A Rich Man’s House As A Kid (Photo) by RealGboy: 3:21pm On Feb 28, 2021
This made me remember something I lerrnt in school.... my teacher then came to class and taught us something on humility, she explained and explained but my mind was drifted far away on how to make money ,. she later called me and complain that I'm easily carried away in class and always talking off point ... my point is that , she called me a failure. true true I failed her exams ..but I later discovered yahoo and now I'm doing pretty well...just added another house ....my point is that

my point s wait what are we discussing?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Recreates Sitting On The Floor Of A Rich Man’s House As A Kid (Photo) by habsydiamond(m): 3:22pm On Feb 28, 2021
I remember those days that we go plenty go what premier league match for one big man house then since na only him get dstv for our area.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Recreates Sitting On The Floor Of A Rich Man’s House As A Kid (Photo) by YoungLionken(m): 3:30pm On Feb 28, 2021
Go and recreate your relationship with your brother..
What you are doing now is childish.

Dear brothers, never allow a woman cause confusion in the family for any reason.
There should be limitations to simping...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Recreates Sitting On The Floor Of A Rich Man’s House As A Kid (Photo) by Draslo(m): 3:30pm On Feb 28, 2021
When I build my house, the interior designer go hear am if e nor get sense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Recreates Sitting On The Floor Of A Rich Man’s House As A Kid (Photo) by visijo(m): 3:31pm On Feb 28, 2021
Since 2 days ago..

Alcohol, weed and chemical highs won’t give you the rest and peace you want. Only Jesus can. Only Jesus.�

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Recreates Sitting On The Floor Of A Rich Man’s House As A Kid (Photo) by Deserea: 3:31pm On Feb 28, 2021
It was a normal thing then...

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Recreates Sitting On The Floor Of A Rich Man’s House As A Kid (Photo) by kings59: 3:32pm On Feb 28, 2021
RainOnMe:
Nairaland has special love for this kind of news. Straight to the front page.

He brought it to FP

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Recreates Sitting On The Floor Of A Rich Man’s House As A Kid (Photo) by DirtyGold: 3:32pm On Feb 28, 2021
Neat interior but the highlight from this angle is just the staircase
That's just lazy! Not creative enough... I'll do better with 1tenth of his money cool

What's tha business?
Re: Paul Okoye Recreates Sitting On The Floor Of A Rich Man’s House As A Kid (Photo) by LoudLord(m): 3:33pm On Feb 28, 2021
osamz007:

E don reach FP wetin you wan do

13 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Recreates Sitting On The Floor Of A Rich Man’s House As A Kid (Photo) by DamnnNiggarr: 3:33pm On Feb 28, 2021
grin
Re: Paul Okoye Recreates Sitting On The Floor Of A Rich Man’s House As A Kid (Photo) by SQLmastar(m): 3:35pm On Feb 28, 2021
Goan humbly reconcile with your twin brother.
Hell awiats you if you still keep grudges
Re: Paul Okoye Recreates Sitting On The Floor Of A Rich Man’s House As A Kid (Photo) by styless(f): 3:36pm On Feb 28, 2021
Very true.

Re: Paul Okoye Recreates Sitting On The Floor Of A Rich Man’s House As A Kid (Photo) by OldNairalander(m): 3:36pm On Feb 28, 2021
Nothing sweet pass when a girl tell you
oya come and do
Re: Paul Okoye Recreates Sitting On The Floor Of A Rich Man’s House As A Kid (Photo) by driand(m): 3:37pm On Feb 28, 2021
Re: Paul Okoye Recreates Sitting On The Floor Of A Rich Man’s House As A Kid (Photo) by SQLmastar(m): 3:37pm On Feb 28, 2021
OldNairalander:
Nothing sweet pass when a girl tell you
oya come and do
Come and do what?
Re: Paul Okoye Recreates Sitting On The Floor Of A Rich Man’s House As A Kid (Photo) by Nylonbag: 3:38pm On Feb 28, 2021
grin
Re: Paul Okoye Recreates Sitting On The Floor Of A Rich Man’s House As A Kid (Photo) by bewla(m): 3:39pm On Feb 28, 2021
styless:
Very true.
Them say

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Tattoo Of Her Mother 'Rita Daniels' / Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details / My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.