Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel (30560 Views)

My Wife Always Threatens To Leave Our Marriage Anytime We Have Issues / Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help / Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by Pain(m): 4:06am On Jun 01, 2018
undecided

Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by sisisioge: 4:29am On Jun 01, 2018
LordKO:

Strategist extraordinaire.

grin grin
Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by Charly68: 4:37am On Jun 01, 2018
Please look beyond the surface & dig deeper: it is possible your wife believes she has a better alternative somewhere to fall on or she indeed has an alternative man somewhere but was compelled to marry you by her family in the first place . .If that isn't the case then check history of separation & divorce in her family line if it is high or prevalent ,it shows she is under marital curse ,if there is non it means you have married a baby as a wife& you will need patience & wisdom to grow her up

1 Like

Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by Charly68: 4:40am On Jun 01, 2018
crackhaus:
This one will probably cheat on you when she's in a bad mood...just a matter of time, she's getting there. cheesy
Behaving like Oyinbo women ..you are very right
Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by Nobody: 4:41am On Jun 01, 2018
That’s her own way of relieving her self off the stress of the quarrels. I guess you have yours too. You two should find a way to limit quarrels.

1 Like

Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by annford: 4:48am On Jun 01, 2018
Her reaction is extreme.
Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by Alhajiemeritus: 4:55am On Jun 01, 2018
Bros, na why e good to marry more than one wife be that. Mature advice.

1 Like

Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by MazuguZugudu1(m): 5:02am On Jun 01, 2018
obidevine:
Hi Nairalanders , I need some mature responses .

Anytime I and my wife have a quarrel or a verbal altercation she tends to remove her ring for a few days.

Please what could this mean or how do I address this. It really gets me thinking.

INTERPRETATION:
1. You are below my grade or specification as a husband.

2. Do not provoke me too much or I will abandon the sorry excuse of a marriage.

3. I settled for you and you are not even grateful. Other men want me!

4. She may have found her specification and may be consorting with him already.

What do I know sef?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by Mac2016(m): 5:30am On Jun 01, 2018
obidevine:

Anytime I and my wife have a quarrel or a verbal altercation she tends to remove her ring for a few days.

Please what could this mean or how do I address this. It really gets me thinking.

O boy... Your wife knows you as a weakling and that you excessively "melt" for her and she will continue treating you this way until you firm up and act like a man as if you no send her again.
Don't do it just to get back at her... Do it as if you mean it and as if it's gonna be like that forever.
Never argue with her again it shows you're equally on the same emotion level with her therefore immature and ladies always prefer guys that are more emotionally stable than them.
What am saying maybe so difficult for you to do since you're so much in love with her... To help, get a side chick if you are sure you won't get carried away in extra marital affairs.. It's solely for you to redirect ur emotions to another angel and take charge emotionally at home.
On the last note, get more involved in what makes you money and constantly provide for more than her need financially and get busy with life... She will seek your face and love you more afterwards. Take charge of your home!
Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by Soleymania(m): 5:30am On Jun 01, 2018
To be frank! She does that to show her lack of commitment in making the marriage work! Let her understand marriage is a project, and the parties should do their best to either make it work or not.
Though sometimes wearing wedding ring doesn't equate to love. What of couples that doesn't use gold rings, that can't be worn always so it won't fade.
Quarrels in Marriage is like spices, it makes an avenue for apologies and forgiveness, then renewal of love follows.

1 Like

Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by engrelvis(m): 5:34am On Jun 01, 2018
Charly68:
Please look beyond the surface & dig deeper: it is possible your wife believes she has a better alternative somewhere to fall on or she indeed has an alternative man somewhere but was compelled to marry you by her family in the first place . .If that isn't the case then check history of separation & divorce in her family line if it is high or prevalent ,it shows she is under marital curse ,if there is non it means you have married a baby as a wife& you will need patience & wisdom to grow her up
u might b correct in aspect of checking her family history .I once counsel a couple . wife doing similar thing like op said.d wife said a voice always tell her to remove her ring n leave d marriage whenever she was angry .we checked divorce rate in her family ,it was high.let them sit down n v a heart to heart talk . It might also be due to immaturity on her part . Another thing op shud know is women do things dey feel will pain d man most when quarreling.he shud stop reacting.

1 Like

Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by otswag(m): 5:59am On Jun 01, 2018
obidevine:

oga, sit her down and give her this stern warning: next time you remove your wedding band because of an argument, you must be ready to follow through by leaving my house. Tell her family to expect their daughter back if such repeats itself. I don't have patience for adult children.

1 Like

Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by Nobody: 6:04am On Jun 01, 2018
Dyt:

But you do verbally?
cheesy cheesy

What's this one saying? Finding excuse to justify her actions?
Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by postmann: 6:15am On Jun 01, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...volatile...
...she seems...

With the risk of coming off as ungrateful and too proud to accept correction, i must tell you that your "correction" was unnecessary.

And to think about the fact that that was all your contribution here, damn!! You must be one aimless vagabond several miles off the tangent of his true purpose.
Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by Sike(m): 6:22am On Jun 01, 2018
marvelli:
It seems you married a child.
Gbammm
Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by godofuck231: 6:24am On Jun 01, 2018
crackhaus:
This one will probably cheat on you when she's in a bad mood...just a matter of time, she's getting there. cheesy
You need more orijin, what more did the Oracle tell you, spit it out and save someone please
Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by godofuck231: 6:27am On Jun 01, 2018
crackhaus:
You need more orijin, what more did the Oracle tell you, spit it out and save someone please,
She has already been cheating, and when she does she takes off her wedding ring, the day she throws the ring back at you know that she's gone, no woman's threat should be taken for a joke, the love given is not returned, she has her regrets and she's holding a grudge
Please be careful

2 Likes

Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by Dyt(f): 6:29am On Jun 01, 2018
emmachukwu99:

What's this one saying? Finding excuse to justify her actions?

Same way you're justifying his actions

Typical
Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by G8Arthur(m): 6:43am On Jun 01, 2018
obidevine:

She should be made to be more responsible. Op, is like she has not taken in. If she born one, born 2, she will be more responsible.
Goodluck.
Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by tokrizy: 6:45am On Jun 01, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Perhaps her fingers swell after quarrels with you... Just saying undecided

grin

the finger is now PUF PUF nyc observation.
Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by fav444(f): 6:50am On Jun 01, 2018
postmann:

It's a plus for you loving her. You ought to. But you must know or learn how to unleash the other side of love -- the manly side of love by being firm and resolute in bringing her back to sanity when she acts irresponsibly. Let there be consequences when she persistently steps out of line and follow through with a corresponding disciplinary measures. This could be by withdrawal from things she enjoys doing with you.

Women can't help but love and respect a man who can demonstrate the both sides of love. You can't afford to be soft with her dark side all the time, bro.

I just love ur orientation!!!

2 Likes

Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by umurphy: 7:11am On Jun 01, 2018
Most married women does crazy things like, removing ring, refusing to cook, and denying you sex after minor quarrels. My advise is, device your own way of dealing with it. Marriage doesn't have a formula. What works for Mr A may not work for Mr B. Some refused to even wear rings and their hubby doesn't care. A woman was beaten black and blue by a young boy bcs she wasn't wearing. He apologised when the hubby came. Rings is an honour fr women, respect fr their person and a symbol of Gods glory. Removing means removing God from the business of your marriage that you can handle it all alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by Adewunmibaba(m): 7:11am On Jun 01, 2018
sisisioge:
Don't get too paranoid... She does it cos it gets to you. In fact, stop wearing yours entirely and watch how she complains. Then you can talk about the rule of never taking it off.

Experience speaking.

1 Like

Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by Popularity(m): 7:13am On Jun 01, 2018
Is it a precious and costly ring, if please,am a dealer.

2 Likes

Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by skillzbae(f): 7:16am On Jun 01, 2018
I had a colleague who used to do this until one day she came to work crying, that when she removed it as usual, her husband took it, flushed it and told her the marriage is over. That was the last time she did that

1 Like

Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by fucktoto: 7:18am On Jun 01, 2018
Dyt:

But you do verbally?
cheesy cheesy

see mumu questions.

you just want to pin the fault on the man and justify the woman removing her wedding ring at will.

and after he replied 'no' to your insinuations you still couldn't offer any advice.

na wa!
Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by addicted268(f): 7:21am On Jun 01, 2018
obidevine:

It means she's childish.she doesn't respect d marriage and she doesn't respect you.
Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by Dyt(f): 7:22am On Jun 01, 2018
fucktoto:

see mumu questions.

you just want to pin the fault on the man and justify the woman removing her wedding ring at will.

na wa!

And you just want to believe the man hasn't done nothing to warrant that

Na wa
Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by fucktoto: 7:24am On Jun 01, 2018
Dyt:

And you just want to believe the man hasn't done nothing to warrant that

Na wa

let's say he hasn't done anything to warrant her removing her rings, so what advice do you have to offer?

none, right? because he's a man and women can never be wrong.
Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by Dyt(f): 7:25am On Jun 01, 2018
fucktoto:

let's say he hasn't done anything to warrant her removing her rings, so what advice do you have to offer?

none, right? because he's a man and women can never be wrong.

So cos he's a man
He's always right?

The way you men carry your ego and pride is unbeatable
Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by Ningi2020(m): 7:31am On Jun 01, 2018
obidevine:

You're right about her being hot tempered , but I love her so much.
Forget about love and do the needful, seat her down and address her if not you will end up in a 6 feet underground hole one day
Re: Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel by Josh44s(m): 7:33am On Jun 01, 2018
EgunMogaji:
If she likes she can remove her hand.

Na the pessin wey dey look him wife eye no say she dey cry.

Too much trouble in the outside world (Bob Marley) for some woman to create more for me in the house.

Hilarious cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Caption This Hilarious Family Maternity Photoshoot / Some Nigerian Men Have Low Self Esteem, Need Reorientation - Opinion / Revealed: 10 Avoidable Reasons Why MOST Marriages Fail...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.