Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) (24204 Views)

Buhari Signing Of PIB: Petrol May Sell For N300, FG To Decide On Subsidy Today / Buhari Signing PIB Shows Disdain For Niger Delta People, Says PDP / Seyi Makinde Dressed In Amotekun Outfit To Sign Bill Into Law (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by Gift101(m): 5:31pm On May 31, 2018
Source: ToriBaze

President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday signed into law the Not Too Young To Run Bill at the State House, Abuja.
More Photos & Details:

http://toribaze.com/naija-news/photos-president-buhari-signs-law-young-run-bill/

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by Gift101(m): 5:36pm On May 31, 2018

Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by Gift101(m): 5:40pm On May 31, 2018
He should also sign in the "Too Old To Run" Bill... Wisdom wee not kee me grin grin grin

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by veacea: 7:54pm On May 31, 2018
Even though the bill has been signed, the too old to run are waiting for the youths who will want to run like this

26 Likes

Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by abokibuhari: 7:54pm On May 31, 2018
Useless president

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by Emmylyon(m): 7:54pm On May 31, 2018
Since this bill has been signed, now let's do a

Presidency poll on nairaland between PMB and I .

Like for PMB

Share for ME.

P.s: I'm an ambitious person that wants to take Nigeria to a greater height

8 Likes 76 Shares

Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by beejayphako(m): 7:55pm On May 31, 2018
Gift101:
He should also sign in the "Too Old To Run" Bill... Wisdom wee not kee me grin grin grin

Lol

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by BlackHatNaija: 7:55pm On May 31, 2018
What's the fuse about the not too young to run bill signing?

The point is, will the same old people running give them a chance? Some youths are confused, this election format should be outdated, where they throw you a fowl, to collect a cow.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by otijah2: 7:55pm On May 31, 2018
Even till now Buhari is still yet to understand the meaning of #Not Too Young To Run Bill

Osibanjo plz explain to d dullard

12 Likes

Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by corenewsonline: 7:55pm On May 31, 2018
Ok
Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 7:55pm On May 31, 2018
What do with do with the photo, and the moment he signed it?

Should we fry breeze?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by tenmariner: 7:55pm On May 31, 2018
Very commendable of him.. Someone with a more sinister move would have thrashed this development in a glance!!!

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by OVA200(m): 7:55pm On May 31, 2018
Buhari manage to impress me for the first time since 2015 but notwithstanding you are still going home with the help of this law come 2019
Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by olayinkaayinde(m): 7:56pm On May 31, 2018
Politics is still million of miles away from Nigerian youths. Nice development though
Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by opyzy(m): 7:56pm On May 31, 2018
Gift101:
grin or NOT TOO DULL to run bill grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by tunjazzy966(m): 7:56pm On May 31, 2018
too old to run pmb
Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 7:56pm On May 31, 2018
shocked

I'm sure now that President Buhari has signed the "Not Too Young To Run" bill into law, Primary school male pupils will start running after girls.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by veacea: 7:57pm On May 31, 2018
tenmariner:

Abeg sell this plot of land for me now
Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by Mosesjoker(m): 7:57pm On May 31, 2018
now that the much anticipated bill had been sign!! I think we youth should ask ourselves....... are we truly ready
Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by Daviddson(m): 7:57pm On May 31, 2018
What about "the moment he stood up and then sat down after signing it"? grin
Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:58pm On May 31, 2018
Another strategy for we youths to start killing em selves
Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by zionwinn(m): 7:58pm On May 31, 2018
the youth of this great country must ensure we all have our PVC ready to out the incumbent. the youth should not only be ready to vote but to be voted for. The youth are prepared for greater responsibility

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by culprince(m): 7:58pm On May 31, 2018
Achievement
Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:59pm On May 31, 2018
GOD BLESS THIS GOOD MAN

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by valgbo(m): 7:59pm On May 31, 2018
Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by obo389(m): 7:59pm On May 31, 2018
Was it not the same bill GEJ refused signing during his tenure?
I maybe wrong though
Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by adeniyi3971(m): 7:59pm On May 31, 2018
story story!! story... well we need too OLD to RUN Bill too
Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by moscobabs(m): 7:59pm On May 31, 2018
Thats my president

I know wailers will still wail

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Youngest Daughter Of Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Turns One Today. PICS / Nigerians To Receive 1 Million PHCN Meters For Free / Tinubu Arrives Venue Of APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.