Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) (24219 Views)

Buhari Signing Of PIB: Petrol May Sell For N300, FG To Decide On Subsidy Today / Buhari Signing PIB Shows Disdain For Niger Delta People, Says PDP / Seyi Makinde Dressed In Amotekun Outfit To Sign Bill Into Law (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:31pm On May 31, 2018
ofuonyebi:

PMB makes history again....what the OBJ's & Jona cannot attempt...up 9ja democracy...up sai baba...if you do well we go salute...if you no do well

we go cane your yansh..
pls add that to his list of social media/internet achievements.
buhari and zidane came to "power" 3 years ago. Zidane excelled at his job winning 9 trophies including becoming d first coach in history to win d most prestigious club competition 3 times consecutively, yet he resigned. Compare that to buhari who has no achievement to his name as president yet u are drooling 4 buhari. Y are u guys so impressed with mediocrity instead of excellence?
Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by sprints1: 10:33pm On May 31, 2018
princeade86:
we need age limit political office. at least 60years Shud not contest for any post.
whether age or no age, this country is getting worse day by day how old was Jona, plus this durotoye guy I no trust am...well the person that will repair Nigeria is still in primary school working workbook?
Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 10:34pm On May 31, 2018
Gift101:
More: http://toribaze.com/naija-news/photos-president-buhari-signs-law-young-run-bill/
Indeed! Any youth whose parents have not being in politics and looted one way or the other can not afford the #20m nomination form. Any youth who does not have a powerful godfather in politics can't afford the #20m form. So tell me the usefulness of the useless bill when at the end of the day,those old and corrupt politicians would still use the youth to loot and commit other forms of corruption.
Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by maisauki: 11:01pm On May 31, 2018
Gift101:
He should also sign in the "Too Old To Run" Bill... Wisdom wee not kee me grin grin grin
sir, which wisdom?
Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by Hollavick: 1:04am On Jun 01, 2018
Good move, but I hope the elders in Nigeria makes it work
Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by Allison012: 1:42am On Jun 01, 2018
[color=#770077][/color]
otijah2:
Even till now Buhari is still yet to understand the meaning of #Not Too Young To Run Bill

Osibanjo plz explain to d dullard
otijah2:
Even till now Buhari is still yet to understand the meaning of #Not Too Young To Run Bill

Osibanjo plz explain to d dullard
Na real dullard infact dullardo.
Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by Allison012: 1:46am On Jun 01, 2018
Mosesjoker:
now that the much anticipated bill had been sign!! I think we youth should ask ourselves....... are we truly ready

Me Am Ready
Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by Allison012: 1:50am On Jun 01, 2018
Well Since PMB Has Finally Signed Dat Bill It Is Tym For Me To Contest Election.
Vote For Me
Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by mruwaifo(m): 4:28am On Jun 01, 2018
I’m yet to see the details of this bill
Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by mamaafrik(m): 7:01am On Jun 01, 2018
for him mind naw,him dey buy the youth,oshi peteki
Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by Okeji(m): 7:12am On Jun 01, 2018
abokibuhari:
Useless president
Ur father is useless. Why can't u pple just shut ur mouth up for once if u don't av anytin positive to say? Is hating a person enof reason to becoming a fool?....ipobian fools everywhere on social media
Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by salesforce: 8:36am On Jun 01, 2018
oh
Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by obo389(m): 9:07am On Jun 01, 2018
demitola:

You are not wrong... he actually declined to sign it even after the Senate passed the bulk to his table. Yet you'l need to see Reno Omokri on Twitter berating PMB on this.
No wonder. Why are they then attacking this man? If we want to be fair to this man, it can only take strong courage and political will to do this yet, people will still not see any good coming from him
Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by sexyanyabubakar(f): 6:40am On Jun 04, 2018
post=68061553:
What's the fuse about the not too young to run bill signing?

The point is, will the same old people running give them a chance? Some youths are confused, this election format should be outdated, where they throw you a fowl, to collect a cow.
Will this bill put 5000 naira into the yoots account by month end? This is a man that has been in power all his life and all he can achieve is to flood the place with Generators and tell youths to learn hand work or Label yoots lazy, mean while children of state and National assemblys are enjoyin SOCIAL SECURITY, full scholarship abroad in any university. Under this General watch, ASTRONOMICAL amount of money keeps disapearing to MONKEYS with FULL IMMUNITY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Again, EFCC Moves Against Bukola Saraki / Senate Swears In Ibrahim Danbaba, New PDP Senator / Tinubu Arrives Venue Of APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.