Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

MY WIFE IS FOND OF TAKING MY KIDS AWAY ANYTIME WE HAVE AN ISSUE - Timi Obiora - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MY WIFE IS FOND OF TAKING MY KIDS AWAY ANYTIME WE HAVE AN ISSUE - Timi Obiora (731 Views)

I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband / If your student is fond of sitting like this in class. / I Toasted Her She Refused,now She Tease Me Anytime We See,should I Try Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY WIFE IS FOND OF TAKING MY KIDS AWAY ANYTIME WE HAVE AN ISSUE - Timi Obiora by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 31, 2018
Have noticed a particular trend with one of my friend whom whenever he have a quarrel with his wife its very serious that it takes their family members to settle them but one thing that is still condusing is the fact she throws her ring at the man while taking the children to her mother's place even going as far to call him an hopeless gay infront of his children
Please What Do You Advise Him To Do?
Re: MY WIFE IS FOND OF TAKING MY KIDS AWAY ANYTIME WE HAVE AN ISSUE - Timi Obiora by MARX77(m): 6:32pm On May 31, 2018
NA WA OO... NA WA... REAL WA

1 Like

Re: MY WIFE IS FOND OF TAKING MY KIDS AWAY ANYTIME WE HAVE AN ISSUE - Timi Obiora by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 31, 2018
When konji hold person, anything can happen in d brain.
Re: MY WIFE IS FOND OF TAKING MY KIDS AWAY ANYTIME WE HAVE AN ISSUE - Timi Obiora by IamPlato(m): 9:11pm On May 31, 2018
Did She Use Clip To Hold The Legs she Spreaded On The wire

Wonders Dont Plan On Ending Soon...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Step By Step Secrets To Handling A Lady You Love / 8 Habits No Woman Should Ever Condone In Her Man / Something You Don't Know About Ladies. Stop Concluding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.