Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,336 members, 7,864,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:35 PM

A Review Of Tinubu Fountain Square - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Review Of Tinubu Fountain Square - Photos (29638 Views)

APC Primary: Osinbajo Ice Cream & Popcorn Stand Sighted At Eagle Square (Photos) / JUST-IN: President Buhari, Abdullahi Adamu Stormed Eagle Square (Photos) / UNIBEN Surprises VC: Births Prof. Lilian Salami Square (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Review Of Tinubu Fountain Square - Photos by khalids: 1:08pm On Jun 01, 2018
just reading about this woman makes me sick....what kind of people have we being celebrating......

1 Like

Re: A Review Of Tinubu Fountain Square - Photos by seguno2: 1:11pm On Jun 01, 2018
anibirelawal:
Lovely place.

How does it compare to the green parks and spaces that distinguish cities in Europe, America etc where our leaders are hiding their wealth and children
Re: A Review Of Tinubu Fountain Square - Photos by seguno2: 1:12pm On Jun 01, 2018
khalids:
just reading about this woman makes me sick....what kind of people have we being celebrating......

You should read about Buhari from 1966 counter coup onwards.
If you know you know. lipsrsealed
Re: A Review Of Tinubu Fountain Square - Photos by BlackHatNaija: 1:14pm On Jun 01, 2018
seguno2:

Is Buhari not an illiterate candidate who was singlehandedly GIVEN by Tinubu to ruin our biggest economy into recession
That's a typo, your emphasis makes no sense.

Addressing your issue, Tinubu never gave Buhari, it was a collaborative efforts and decision from the two parties; CPC and APC.
Re: A Review Of Tinubu Fountain Square - Photos by abumoney(m): 1:15pm On Jun 01, 2018
People are creative shaaa
Re: A Review Of Tinubu Fountain Square - Photos by seguno2: 1:17pm On Jun 01, 2018
post=68082351:

That's a typo, your emphasis makes no sense.

Addressing your issue, Tinubu never gave Buhari, it was a collaborative efforts and decision from the two parties; CPC and APC.

I thought that Tinubu owned ACN just as Buhari owned CPC?
Looks like today is a day of typos
Re: A Review Of Tinubu Fountain Square - Photos by jetroolowole(m): 1:18pm On Jun 01, 2018
That's one of my relaxation joint. The OP is right about the sun so I prefer going in the evening.

Meanwhile there are few shady areas. I like the serenity not minding its closeness to "Mandalas" - Nigeria largest market for boutique and wears. Please dont quote me.

If you will like to double your earnings without doubling your hustle join RankTribe Boothcamp. Visit: http://jetroolowole.com/ranktribe/

Re: A Review Of Tinubu Fountain Square - Photos by AreaFada2: 1:21pm On Jun 01, 2018
Nice pics.

I saw two things and gave up.

It is called "cenotaph", not CINOTAPH.

The other is reversal of history. Madam Tinubu was a SLAVE TRADER.

Any later change was under duress from the colonial masters. With industrial age (engines, machines just developed) man power had become less important.

1 Like

Re: A Review Of Tinubu Fountain Square - Photos by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 01, 2018
its funny how we criticise the whites, insult aparthied South Africa, decry racism yet build parks and statues for a slave trader who had to go to war before her illicit trade was stopped,

while the OP tries to re write history by saying she repented..i hope black Americans hear that this woman who was probably the cause of societies uprooted, millions dying across the atlantic, thousands being lyched and the cause of untold hardship is being eulogised.
How daft can a society be , you cry when you see the chains in sengeal and benin and build parks and shrines for a monstress.

Anyway its the same way Tinubu has Lagos on Lockdown with millions of slaves at his beck and call

4 Likes

Re: A Review Of Tinubu Fountain Square - Photos by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
Of course nah since your ancestors were the ones mainly sold into slavery....oponu omo ibhoe
ehie:
i wonder oh, Madam Tinubu was a notorious slave trader and she is being eulogised, Yorubas are daft
Re: A Review Of Tinubu Fountain Square - Photos by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 01, 2018
oluoni:
Of course nah since your ancestors were the ones mainly sold into slavery....oponu omo ibhoe
well my ancestors were the breeders of the basketballers, the Micheal Jordans, the WEB Du Buois, The Claude MckayS, The Countee Cullens, the Oprah Winfreys, The Beyonces The Jay Zees, the Rihannas, the BIGs , The Diddys, The Ushers, Chris Browns , all descendats of slaves. Tinubu is still using you and will use your descendats as slaves and BMCs Leave and die in lagos, eating and sleeping in shyte
Re: A Review Of Tinubu Fountain Square - Photos by Adedamola8193: 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2018
my pic at tinubu square at night

1 Like

Re: A Review Of Tinubu Fountain Square - Photos by badman007(m): 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Till today the economy is still based on human slavery.

Do you not know this?

How is what Mrs Tinubu did in 1800 a disgust but what the capitalist markets do today are not?

100yrs from now mankind will decry the economic practices of 2018.

I am just like Kinta Kunte..

These guys have lined their pockets with my blood and inheritance. They have sold me.

I Work really hard yet I’m called lazy..

This is sad to be so powerless.

1 Like

Re: A Review Of Tinubu Fountain Square - Photos by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
Shud be demolished. Evil woman
Re: A Review Of Tinubu Fountain Square - Photos by Dajugba: 1:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
Making remark of history that comes with good money. while men reason, foolish youths will criticize this. meanwhile, Do You Need Money For Your Business, To Complete Your Building, Buy Vehicle Transport Services or Pay School Fees Or Other Personal Needs?

Get Loans From 50,000 -10,000,000 without Collateral that comes with free health care for you and your family.
Interested persons can follow through de signature link to get full details.
Re: A Review Of Tinubu Fountain Square - Photos by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
Adedamola8193:
my pic at tinubu square at night
beta remove dis urg pic

1 Like

Re: A Review Of Tinubu Fountain Square - Photos by AerialMapper: 1:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
The cenotaph reads that she was an opponent of the slave trade yet she was a slave trader. i am not understanding

1 Like

Re: A Review Of Tinubu Fountain Square - Photos by Jaideyone(m): 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2018
ehie:
i wonder oh, Madam Tinubu was a notorious slave trader and she is being eulogised, Yorubas are daft
you are brain dead. she's a vital part of history. she was a merchant and I'm sure slaves were not the only thing g she traded.

have you seen Germans trying to erase all historical monuments depicting the first and second world war?

illiterate!!!

1 Like

Re: A Review Of Tinubu Fountain Square - Photos by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 01, 2018
Jaideyone:
you are brain dead. she's a vital part of history. she was a merchant and I'm sure slaves were not the only thing g she traded.

have you seen Germans trying to erase all historical monuments depicting the first and second world war?

illiterate!!!
ask your deranged brain if there are any public statues or parks eulogising Hitler or Pol Pot, Idiat BMC, Tinubu's slave like you, under a generational curse but still happy
Re: A Review Of Tinubu Fountain Square - Photos by Austinoiz(m): 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
Who is Tinubu?
Re: A Review Of Tinubu Fountain Square - Photos by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 01, 2018
Tinunbu is thief!
Re: A Review Of Tinubu Fountain Square - Photos by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
It's important to note there are still blacks in power that would willingly sell other blacks en mass
That's the take away from the whole story if you ask me

BabaRamota1980:

Till today the economy is still based on human slavery.

Do you not know this?

How is what Mrs Tinubu did in 1800 a disgust but what the capitalist markets do today are not?

100yrs from now mankind will decry the economic practices of 2018.

Re: A Review Of Tinubu Fountain Square - Photos by BlackHatNaija: 2:45pm On Jun 01, 2018
seguno2:

I thought that Tinubu owned ACN just as Buhari owned CPC? Looks like today is a day of typos
Obviously a typo for you to correct. You're doing just that.
Re: A Review Of Tinubu Fountain Square - Photos by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 01, 2018
Ishilove:
I just want you to enjoy the thread, darling
Are you guys a couple? Make I no beat you o. You mention him always na
Re: A Review Of Tinubu Fountain Square - Photos by YhungPablo(m): 4:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
AutoReportNG:
Whats your take?

See more amazing pictures here

https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/05/a-review-of-tinubu-fountain-square.html
we chill there everyday since last years and girls even do photoshoots there. cheesy
Re: A Review Of Tinubu Fountain Square - Photos by Ade3000yrs(m): 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2018
Hmmm
Re: A Review Of Tinubu Fountain Square - Photos by seguno2: 4:37pm On Jun 01, 2018
post=68084680:

Obviously a typo for you to correct. You're doing just that.

grin
Re: A Review Of Tinubu Fountain Square - Photos by Homeboiy: 6:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
Deltatoto:
r u serious?when?

Sunday oo
Re: A Review Of Tinubu Fountain Square - Photos by Born2Breed(f): 4:48am On Jun 14, 2018
Still wondering why a renowned slave trader, who was responsible for the slavery and death on voyage of many people will be so honored.

During the Kiriji war, she was also an arm dealer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emails: Southern Women Are Whores - El-Rufai / President Buhari Shows Off His 10-year Security Enhanced E-passport (pics, Video / "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.