Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,402 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video (45905 Views)

Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) / Peace Mass Transit Launches 50 Brand New Buses That Were Assembled At Its Plant / Lagos Danfo Buses Now Use Gas Instead Of Petrol - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video by simple250: 11:06am On Jun 01, 2018
I love danfo....danfo is fast and smart why waiting for 2hrs to buy ticket shocked

1 Like

Re: End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video by kuntash: 11:11am On Jun 01, 2018
Earthbound:
If it's the Lagos I know, crime rate is about to increase by 5000%

Nothing dey happen I beg ... leave matter

the truth is other states should consider encouraging businesses to their states..

The FGN should create that level playing ground like sea ports on other states especially down south .

IKEJA & EKO electric for example chops like over 20% of what the country produces as a whole.

The congestion in Lagos could spell doom if these are not considered -

2 Likes

Re: End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video by 24hoursreporter: 11:14am On Jun 01, 2018
RZArecta2:
All danfo owners should be given these new buses for free since govt wants to phase their own out

They can't be given for free now. Perhaps they should engage them on hire purchase on daily balance.

2 Likes

Re: End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video by mfm04622: 11:17am On Jun 01, 2018
handsomeclouds:
Provision before prohibition!

What are the plans for all those Agbero.

I hope MC Oluomo has a stake in these new buses, for the change to be welcomed.

Agbero should go and work. Agbero is not work

2 Likes

Re: End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video by middlebelter(m): 11:21am On Jun 01, 2018
Viralkid:
This is the only Governor that I know is working.. the day I return to Lagos I may not recognize it anymore..

That is not true. Kogi state Governor is working harder than this man on how to cover his track after office. You know the story of Rev Nyame? The former Governor of Taraba State? If you do, then you will realise that it takes a harder work to cover stolen money than what Ambode is doing with Lagos money.

Ambode, I hail o .Please come over to Kogi state and help us. Please help us beg Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu not to abandon us for GYB. He should remember that Okun yoruba are part of Yoruba land and the freedom of yoruba will not be truly complete until Okun and Kwara yorubas are truly librated and join SW. RESTRUCTURING OR WHATEVER YOU CALL IT.

2 Likes

Re: End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video by brodalokie: 11:22am On Jun 01, 2018
You can add a cheap fair, customized taxi/cab for easy access. Customer satisfaction is paramount, Mr. Governor.
Re: End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video by seguno2: 11:33am On Jun 01, 2018
Viralkid:
This is the only Governor that I know is working.. the day I return to Lagos I may not recognize it anymore..

Compared to Jakande, Mobolaji Johnson and even Awolowo, Ambode is a great failure with all the trillions he has in budget.
A state where Jakande started the metro in 1983 before Buhari cancelled it in 1984 can only invite the same military dictator to launch a bus stop in 2018?
Is it not a curse to describe such a governor as working
Ambode, Fashola, Tinubu, Buhari and their demonic APC have taken us back decades as regressive people instead of the misfit label of progressives they give themselves. There is nothing progressive about these rogues and corrupt hypocrites. Nothing!!!

1 Like

Re: End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video by seguno2: 11:37am On Jun 01, 2018
kuntash:
Nothing dey happen I beg ... leave matter

the truth is other states should consider encouraging businesses to their states..

The FGN should create that level playing ground like sea ports on other states especially down south .

IKEJA & EKO electric for example chops like over 20% of what the country produces as a whole.

The congestion in Lagos could spell doom if these are not considered -

Are you sure that there are no sea ports in the south?
How did the city of PORT Harcourt get its name

2 Likes

Re: End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video by Bluffly: 11:39am On Jun 01, 2018
Zoharariel:
Wallahi, the spate of armed-robbery in Lagos is about to sky-rocket by 2000% if nothing is done for these Danfo drivers/conductors because they too have families at home.

You banned okada & now you're banning Danfo simply because you want to turn Lagos to London overnight without putting all the necessary infrastructures in place.

These shows are average black man thinks. Must they turn to crime? Well, the quest for quick money without creativity and diligence is because of this menace. Go to most developed countries people walk up to 1km, 2km hee e need a bike to do that. You see extremely regulated taxis alone which is not even messing up the streets. But here no one wants to be creative. the easy way, easy business. If the Danfo is faced out, let them apply as drivers for the new one or get a handwork or go into other trades

2 Likes

Re: End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 01, 2018
Have you guys seen the brt buses lately?They are at par with molue buses..

1 Like

Re: End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 01, 2018
Gentle2015:

hmm... So, the state that did ordered for the buses don't have a maintenance program intact? All this annoying comments

It is not annoying! MOT will always absorb more auto maintenance companies..they just changed d one maintaining some of lawma n lastma official cars. If you don't know, you don't know! Information is key, get informed bro!!!

You are in shagamu! Stay there bro! We are talking about Lagos!

1 Like

Re: End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video by emelda86(f): 12:44pm On Jun 01, 2018
Danfo can never be erased from Lagos state, instead ambode will be making his own money from his new buses but danfo have come to stay in lag.

1 Like

Re: End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 01, 2018
luxy44:

It is not annoying! MOT will always absorb more auto maintenance companies..they just changed d one maintaining some of lawma n lastma official cars. If you don't know, you don't know! Information is key, get informed bro!!!

You are in shagamu! Stay there bro! We are talking about Lagos!

Just apply... You are surely a kid
Re: End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video by KcMarShalL(f): 1:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
Danfo bus saving lives since 1943.....��

1 Like

Re: End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 01, 2018
Gentle2015:

Just apply... You are surely a kid

I can't apply! I don't run an auto maintenance coy.

How is Shagamu this morning uncle kid?
Re: End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video by phase1: 1:48pm On Jun 01, 2018
Ambode's second tenure will be bloody as hell. Hunger will really deal with Danfo owners and landlords. Many houses will be demolished.

He used danfo for campaign now he is going to ban it.

A vote for Ambode in 2019 will be a vote for hunger. Landlords, Danfo owners be wise oo.

1 Like

Re: End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 01, 2018
luxy44:

I can't apply! I don't run an auto maintenance coy.

How is Shagamu this morning uncle kid?

Thank you very much. Sagamu is cool and we are enjoying every bit of it.

Now let me give you a piece of business idea.

You see, a state like Lagos or any other state in Nigeria will never order for luxury buses without it having a maintenance plan earlier.

the maintenance plan goes along with the proposal before it is being bought.

Now, the best time for maintenance coy to have applied would be when the proposal for the bus was initiated. You don't embark on such huge project without proper management in place... I rest my case

2 Likes

Re: End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video by RZArecta2(m): 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
24hoursreporter:

They can't be given for free now. Perhaps they should engage them on hire purchase on daily balance.
I'm talking of the "owners" here, why would they want to involve themselves in the slavery of hire purchase especially in Lagos state govt context when they already own their own buses ? If you want them to dump their yellow buses which they already OWN, then give them the new ones free of charge even if it means them trading their old ones in or else there'll be an upsurge in violent crime

2 Likes

Re: End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 01, 2018
Gentle2015:

You see, a state like Lagos or any other state in Nigeria will never order for luxury buses without it having a maintenance plan earlier.

Now, the best time for maintenance coy to have applied would be when the proposal for the bus was initiated. You don't embark on such huge project without proper management in place... I rest my case

Buses are still coming in! Apply for filing if you are interested. I run some stuffs with MOT. Everybody is not a kid here. I know you, so mind how u talk to people here.
Re: End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
luxy44:

Buses are still coming in! Apply for filing if you are interested. I run some stuffs with MOT. Everybody is not a kid here. I know you, so mind how u talk to people here.

You don't know me. I am pretty sure about that.

Stop living in fallacy. Maintenance is part of the plan.

1 Like

Re: End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video by 41lady(m): 4:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
Nice one Ambode.... same like Malaysia and Singapore bus, I wish the other governors will follow the lane.
Re: End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video by lanrexdo(m): 5:38pm On Jun 01, 2018
AutoReportNG:
The battle between danfo and LAGBUS has started

See more exclusive pictures here

https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/06/end-of-danfo-buses-as-first-set-of.html
Re: End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video by Afamed: 6:42pm On Jun 01, 2018
PointZerom:

Nobody can ban Danfo in Lagos. Believe me, these newly acquired buses Won't stand the test of time.
Just has BRT does not stand the test of time? Have you ever been to Lagos?
Re: End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video by Afamed: 5:02am On Jun 02, 2018

Ignore him , most of their comments are out of hatred or ignorance. The BRTs have a different department called maintenance Dept.
Re: End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video by Originalsly: 1:27am On Jun 03, 2018
From comments...seems like Danfo people were born to either work on Danfo...or be criminals...nothing else. Is fine to have big buses.... but why not all the same?...70 seaters? ..why have air conditioned buses instead of the more appropriate non air conditioned ones? Should the a/c break down while h they would...would they be qui kly repaired?...is there a workshop with qualified mechanic s and spares to maintain the fleet? Danfo may go...but I can see them returning.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019 Mercedes-benz G550 Versus 2019 Mercedes-amg G63, Which Is Your Favourite? / This N440m Camo Ferrari 458 Italia Can Only Be Used By The Army In Nigeria / Reasons Why Toyota Cars Dominate In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.