Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) (45272 Views)

Singapore: 4 Friends Drugged, Raped Each Other's Wives, Congratulated Themselves / Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover / Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by Mr2013(m): 3:47pm On Jun 01, 2018
She got what she deserved.
How on earth can u be so sure of someone whom you have never met in real life b4(according to her claims),to the extent of u going all the way from Enugu to Lagos to see him,even if u did not go to Lagos marely to see him,ehhhhh so what U left ur boyfriend in where ever he was to Lagos to drink beer in a hotel bar(beer because its only beer that can cause one to frequent urinating room),and u were not having any intention of having sex?? Well,to me she is just being shameless to even have came or bringing this to public.

My advice to Ladies,

Please all that gliters are not gold.learn not to be sweet talked in a chat on social network, and also not to be carried away by the fine fine pictures u see on their dp(the boys). Greediness is what kills our girls this days,and the quest to make it through a man who is already made(hookup with the use of their body).

In conclusion, if I were this girl's boyfriend, hmmmm she will hereby given a DARK RED CARD. NONSENSE.. angry
Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by obstead200(m): 4:54pm On Jun 01, 2018
Tokziby:
Hmmm the story get k-leg but will be easily solved. The police only need to ask the hotel attendant how long they stayed, if it was 2 days as the guy claimed then the guy was right but if they only slept for one night the lady would have a claim.

All the way from Enugu to lagos, does she have any relative in lagos, if No, then what did she expect to happen between him and the guy
me I have a different version.
The lady made the guy promise that if she comes to Lagos and f*cks him, she will get at least 30k. The guy, out of konji, agrees. But as a sharp igbo man, he calculated the cost of the hotel bills, the food they ate, the drinks, the clubbing, even the data he bought to toast her over Facebook all this while as part of the 30k.
So after the marathon shagging, he realised that the girl balance na 5k. To avoid stories that touch, he dropped the cash while the babe was sleeping and bade her farewell.
The lady no like the matter. Her account no dey balance, she has to go to the police to spin the story about stolen phones and all.
Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by Bush4u: 5:28pm On Jun 01, 2018
I urge some ladies to please receive sense.
Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by Sleam07(m): 5:38pm On Jun 01, 2018
Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by faithherbert: 6:45pm On Jun 01, 2018
swiz123:
’ He made away with my bags, two of my phones and my voter’s card.”

Try and get a PVC then; you can't be useless to your mother and Nigeria as well.
grin lolzz
Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by noah91(m): 5:00pm On Jun 02, 2018
Igbo Amaka
Re: He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) by mechanics(m): 8:18pm On Jun 02, 2018
I hope she has learnt her lesson, she can't just trust anybody like that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning / Nigerian Man, Ken Obi, Found Dead In His Apartment In New Jersey, USA (Photo) / Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.