Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

MC And Comedian Proposes To His Girlfriend After 10years Of Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MC And Comedian Proposes To His Girlfriend After 10years Of Dating (392 Views)

Brother And Sister Get Married After 10years Of Legal Battle In Court. See Pics / Man Gets Awesome Reward From His Girlfriend After He Made Unusual Sacrifice / Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MC And Comedian Proposes To His Girlfriend After 10years Of Dating by correctbae: 7:19am On Jun 01, 2018
A comedian and MC has finally popped the question to his long time girlfriend, their journey started 10years back, yesterday he decided to ask her to be his forever.

He popped the question during their supposed dinner In celebration of 10years of dating but he decided to seal it. He invited friends to come celebrate with them.

https://correctbae.ng/2018/06/01/mc-and-comedian-proposes-to-his-girlfriend-after-10years-of-dating/

He Wrote:
May 31st 2008, she said yes to be my girlfriend..... May 31st 2018 she said yes to be my wife!! So I had planned this well with a few friends, but told her it was a dinner for just the two of us to mark 10years of dating each other.... halfway into the dinner she heard @laykaysax from nowhere rendering some of our favorite tunes and next thing she saw all her friends trooping in.... she almost entered under the table!!! (Just wait here I will post the official video tomorrow). I told you this will hit you by surprise but you never believed me.... how about now? �
TEMITOPE @temi_t.talabi thanks for saying yes! ���� we are in this now forever! And yes this one is real ����
pic credit - @_freshimage

https://correctbae.ng/2018/06/01/mc-and-comedian-proposes-to-his-girlfriend-after-10years-of-dating/

Re: MC And Comedian Proposes To His Girlfriend After 10years Of Dating by donstan18: 7:22am On Jun 01, 2018
10 years of dating? shocked shocked Very risky on the lady's side, she's lucky the man truly wanted her.

To all ladies reading this; PLEASE DO NOT TRY THIS IN REALITY

Because if he eventually dumps you, you must turn to an evening newspaper and Aboki will use you to wrap suya.

HML to them.

1 Like

Re: MC And Comedian Proposes To His Girlfriend After 10years Of Dating by Abascoh: 8:09am On Jun 01, 2018
Congrats to them
Re: MC And Comedian Proposes To His Girlfriend After 10years Of Dating by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 01, 2018
what sort of gambling is this.

(1) (Reply)

Hello Girls Lesbia Mummy And Sugar Daddy Need Your Attention For Relationship / He Told Me Several Stories Anytime I Wanted To Meet His Mother / Humble Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.